Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2010, 12:55 AM

128 posts, read 295,144 times

Advertisements

There are two pictures of Harley's and two guys in my photo album and I have no idea how they got there. In my album it shows 2 blank picture squares, but when you click on them, it shows Johnycakes's and a friend. Does anyone know who, or how these two got in my album? Don't care just found it a little odd. Nice bike pics though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2010, 05:55 AM

1,396 posts, read 3,441,852 times
Johnycakes was a moderator in the Relationships forum.

I would just click edit pictures and remove them.

Old 02-17-2010, 06:35 AM

6,994 posts, read 12,733,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moosehop View Post
There are two pictures of Harley's and two guys in my photo album and I have no idea how they got there. In my album it shows 2 blank picture squares, but when you click on them, it shows Johnycakes's and a friend. Does anyone know who, or how these two got in my album? Don't care just found it a little odd. Nice bike pics though.
We could really go somewhere with this one!! I think he likes you and this is his way of saying hello!!

Hey Johnycakes...is this the way you get to meet someone??? slip a picture of yourself in their photo album so they email you?? hahaha

Old 02-17-2010, 06:59 AM

2,919 posts, read 6,828,166 times
Wow...that IS really weird. I checked the "properties" of each picture (his pics and where yours SHOULD be) and the only thing they have in common is "pic1" and "pic2"...but the rest of the link is totally different.

The Forum has been having some problems the last few days but this is a new one... Before you delete them, would you mind posting about it in "About the forum" ?? https://www.city-data.com/forum/about-forum/

Admin probably needs to know about this... other members may be affected too.

Old 02-17-2010, 08:24 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,821,950 times
That is weird! I clicked and enlarged the one and it took me to Johnnycakes profile page and alblum. How bizar.

Old 02-19-2010, 08:09 PM

Default nice pick up line

If he's trying to meet me, I'd have to say that is the best pick up line i've ever heard. Wow, to ride again though, what a nice thought. I had to sell mine to move back up here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueflames50 View Post
We could really go somewhere with this one!! I think he likes you and this is his way of saying hello!!

Hey Johnycakes...is this the way you get to meet someone??? slip a picture of yourself in their photo album so they email you?? hahaha

Old 02-19-2010, 08:11 PM

21,368 posts, read 38,121,949 times
Perhaps you logged into a public computer and it remembered your sign in info. He probably saw this and added his own pictures?

Old 02-19-2010, 08:29 PM

Default No public computers

Quote:
Originally Posted by warptman View Post
Perhaps you logged into a public computer and it remembered your sign in info. He probably saw this and added his own pictures?
The only computer I log into is at work. I am feeling a little here, but I don't quite understand what your saying.

Old 02-19-2010, 08:44 PM

21,368 posts, read 38,121,949 times
When you are at work do you log in each time you come to City-Data? Or do you log in and the information is already there and it brings you here? At home I stay logged in so I don't have to sign in each time. At work like now, I have to log in with the name and password to get into the Alaska forum. Maybe this person works with you and he logged in on your computer?

Old 02-19-2010, 09:40 PM

Default warpman

no, I dispatch in a police dept. and there are only 4 women in here. I have to log on with name and password each time. I sent him a message if he still checks on to the forums he should get it. thanks ang
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska