Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Albany area
 [Register]
Albany area Albany - Schenectady - Troy - Saratoga Springs metro area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2010, 10:47 PM

4,231 posts, read 15,425,493 times

Advertisements

There is a lost Dane in New York. He may be in Delaware, Ulster, Green or Sullivan County.
Diezel is a fawn, neutered 3-year old big friendly boy with UN-cropped ears.
Please call if seen or found or if you have any info. The contact number is 607-832-4592
UPDATE: A fawn colored Great Dane was seen last Tuesday running along the
Thruway at exit 21 in Catskill.

UPDATE: The citing may have been another Fawn Great Dane that lives in the
vicinity. We are not sure. So now we are back to square one. I know that
Catskill is only 40 miles from where the dog was lost so I am redirecting
my energies to the Papacton and Beaverkill reservoir and possibly Frost Valley and Livingston Manor. I just don't know where he could be at this point. Please post and cross-post this as I have
exhausted all resources at this point. All humane societies and animal
control from Newburgh to Ballston Spa have been covered.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Albany area