Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2007, 02:12 AM

9 posts, read 40,245 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone,
I just completed setting up a few webcams up on the roof of views of the Sandias and the valley.

Just a little hobby of mine.

When I'm home and the computer's on they'll update every couple of minutes.

East and West

Thanks!

-Bill

Old 09-17-2007, 04:16 PM

150 posts, read 792,526 times
Default Su Webcams

I just took a look at your site, and enjoyed your webcam shots, and thought the "weather" information a cool add-on feature. I'm all in favor of anyone providing better information to City-data frequenters, and others interested in Albuquerque & New Mexico. Regards!

Old 09-19-2007, 05:47 PM

5,120 posts, read 16,602,397 times
My sister lives in Albuquerque near Paseo Del Norte and Tramway. Are those anywhere near your web cams?

Old 09-21-2007, 07:39 PM

Default Yes, close...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggalegga View Post
My sister lives in Albuquerque near Paseo Del Norte and Tramway. Are those anywhere near your web cams?
Hi eggalegga,
I think we may be a mile or two from that intersection.
We're between Barstow and Ventura just South of Paseo.

-Bill
Moderator cut: link deleted

Last edited by scirocco22; 01-08-2008 at 10:19 PM.. Reason: great homepage but including it as a signature in every post is against our T.O.S. Sorry.

Old 04-04-2009, 09:58 PM

Default We've moved!

I needed to update this post to indicate that we are no longer in ABQ.

It's been since this past August that we relocated back to Grand Junction on the West Slope of Colorado.

My job at Eclipse Aviation turned into one of the poorest decisions of my career, so once my year long contract was up we beat it back up here to CO.

I now have the same, and newer cams pointed at the surrounding mountainsides here in Grand Junction, and you can access them from the link in the original post.

I've noticed some traffic from here over the past few months, so now it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone!

Thanks!
-Bill

Old 02-26-2010, 06:45 AM

25 posts, read 49,521 times
just wondering did you leave because of you Job or was it a combination of the area and your job. We are thinking of moving to abq wnt to make sure were are not making a mistake

Old 03-02-2010, 11:54 AM

It was solely because of my job.
I needed to stay in aviation,and there were no other opportunities in the area for my trade.

About the only downside I can comment on would be rush hour, but that's an issue in any population 1 MIL city.
Forget green, except for in yards, parks and along the river...oh yeah...and of course up in the Sandias.

We lived in the Far Northeast Area and loved it.

Job opportunities are like just in any Southwestern city (ie-Tucson, Phoenix), available but not quite up to a national pay level.

Lots of history there albeit mostly Mexican-American.

Recommend visiting first.

Good luck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque
View detailed profiles of: