Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 01:08 PM

3,435 posts, read 6,995,759 times

Advertisements

This is a thread for all projects going on in the Duke City (including growth and such..)
Present and Future... Keep us all updated people!!
I will do the same. That includes, News and Pictures!!

Last edited by bradly; 06-17-2009 at 01:37 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2009, 01:13 PM

MESA DEL SOL
Coming along greatly!! The first neighborhood I think has already started.
So go by that area when you get a chance. Thats Albuquerque's Future
Oh oh oh and the Aperture Center is almost COMPLETE!!! Go Look!

Post More News about MDS if you know any?

Old 06-17-2009, 01:17 PM

Oh Sweet Jeezus!!! More NEWS!!!

The Unser Towne Crossing.. the plans for the new shopping center I FOUND THEM! on my messy desk!!!
This project should keep me busy.. Plus jobs are coming neighbors!!!!

Still looking for tenants! Get out there!!!

Old 06-17-2009, 01:18 PM

Wal-Mart on Wyoming!!!
Updates:

They will be hiring 420 people for its new store at 2266 Wyoming NE. For those seeking full time employment, the opportunity for health care and 401K is truly beneficial. The grand opening is slated for July 15th while many employees with begin early to help set up the store. For Albuquerque residents it will be nice to have another choice for their shopping needs is this Northeast Heights location.

Need a job? RUSH RUSH!! NOW!!

Old 06-17-2009, 03:06 PM

Well thats what I know to date, So start posting!

Old 06-17-2009, 03:48 PM

3,557 posts, read 10,226,997 times
Health Care and 401(k) from Wal-Mart... are you sure?

Old 06-17-2009, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rybert View Post
Health Care and 401(k) from Wal-Mart... are you sure?
I'm pretty possitive.. a real-estate blog said so.. plus I heard it came out on the Biz section of the Journal.

Old 06-17-2009, 08:51 PM

11 posts, read 28,068 times
Default UNSER (but not TOWNE) CROSSING

This is the UNSER CROSSING, not UNSER TOWNE CROSSING. Such similar names, so close to one another. But the Unser Towne Crossing (I-40 and Unser) is going nowhere for now, while the Unser Crossing (Unser and Central) is going gangbusters. Drove by today and it is massive.... also, the traffic infrastructure (lights, pavement markings, etc.) appears to be in and ready for the development itself.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradly View Post
Oh Sweet Jeezus!!! More NEWS!!!

The Unser Towne Crossing.. the plans for the new shopping center I FOUND THEM! on my messy desk!!!
This project should keep me busy.. Plus jobs are coming neighbors!!!!

Still looking for tenants! Get out there!!!

Old 06-17-2009, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbill View Post
This is the UNSER CROSSING, not UNSER TOWNE CROSSING. Such similar names, so close to one another. But the Unser Towne Crossing (I-40 and Unser) is going nowhere for now, while the Unser Crossing (Unser and Central) is going gangbusters. Drove by today and it is massive.... also, the traffic infrastructure (lights, pavement markings, etc.) appears to be in and ready for the development itself.......
Yea I know I was rushing.. I know just about everything about both, I work in the planning department. Towne Crossing is not going nowhere for now.. its coming back in several months.. They ran into some other issues. This project is a mess... the way we did the planning for the roads is outrageous.

Old 09-06-2009, 06:43 PM

361 posts, read 1,093,340 times
Great post bradly. Thanks for the update. I'm not living in ABQ right now but it's great to read up on what's going on as far as new developments, and the progress of the city.

FYI - I think that ABQ, Rio Rancho, MRCOG and Rio Metro will be studying using curb guided busways (on rail) for alleviating traffic issues across the river to the Westside - check it out:

Mid-Region Council of Governments - Rio Metro Transit District: Well on its Way (http://www.mrcog-nm.gov/content/view/342/210/ - broken link)

Sounds really interesting and cool!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque