Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2014, 05:13 PM

745 posts, read 1,652,687 times

Advertisements

Take B Vitamins. They are anti-inflammatory. Also Flax Oil.
Try red light therapy. Do a search on this subject.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2014, 07:26 PM

6,957 posts, read 12,107,036 times
Yes, pain in elbow is tennis elbow, and different from Pain in wrist , tingling in fingers. I got tennis elbow once by pulling a very tight lawn mower cord. Need to sling it and rest it. Carpal tunnel in the wrist and hand keeps you up at night and is extremely painful. Ice will help but you can buy the brace at the CVS or Walgreens and wear it every night. I had excruciating pain from it and cried one night so hard because nothing helped. Laying the hand on a pillow in bed helps. But the brace is the best. Try not to do surgery. It might go away on its own.

Old 03-22-2014, 08:30 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,490,435 times
There was very good advice given here and I gave many reps.

It is your heart meridian.

Not every acupunturist can be trusted...I don't know what to say...if you were
here I could tell you who to see and it could be cleared up in a jiffy.
Research the heart meridian if you'd like and please stop eating all animal fat for 2 weeks.
(Cheese, all dairy, fatty meats.)

(Your heart is a water pump, when you put animal fat into a water pump...it is like putting
bubble gum in a water pump....your heart meridian goes from your
little finger up the inside of your arm...it is like a blinking light on your dash board...I have been
helping people with this for 26 years...I really know about this.)
It is tuff on forums bec people don't believe me...it is just too Eastern for them or something.

Old 03-23-2014, 03:38 PM

3 posts, read 2,378 times
Default Carpal Tunnel Cure :)

These cold/compression wraps are the best pain relief in the world! They work so quickly after any inflammation flare up. Their blood flow stimulator is gets rid of carpal tunnel too by healing the soft tissue in the wrist which is causing the inflammation and pinching of a nerve.

Last edited by in_newengland; 03-23-2014 at 08:30 PM.. Reason: Link deleted. Too new to make recommendations.

Old 03-29-2014, 03:49 PM

7,161 posts, read 12,730,115 times
Carpal tunnel syndrome (if that's what you have?) is sometimes helped by taking vitamin B6. My husband was considering surgery for his pain when he came across an article about taking B6. He started taking a B-100 complex and luckily, it did the trick. He must have been short on B6 and that led to nerve inflammation.

Hope it helps you, too.

Vitamin B6 for carpal tunnel syndrome
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine