Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2014, 11:59 PM

2,981 posts, read 2,946,446 times

Advertisements

Well great. Now I feel good at 2:00 in the morning!
Think I'll make some muffins...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2014, 04:57 AM

- Although the Betaglucan works.

I had to stop taking it.
As it seems to lower my blood sugar and or blood pressure.
Which I already have problems with.

So now I'm back on Oil of Oregano and Garlic to control the fungus in my body.

There are so many good natural products I could take for different aliments.
But low blood pressure and low blood sugar prevents me from taking them.

Now I can add Betaglucan to that list also, rats!

Old 05-29-2014, 09:32 PM

566 posts, read 1,111,459 times
I have been a fan of Know the Cause and Doug Kaufmann, for years and have been on the Phase I diet many times. I do believe there is some substance to our foods and the mycotoxins that are contained in many of them. Those mycotoxins can cause many problems with our health.

The diet is a GREAT way to get the nutrition your body needs.

I take unrefined organic coconut oil in my coffee every am. I also do Oil of Oregano. Iodine. Garlic - raw.
Pau D Arco tea. Probiotics are important, as well.

Remove grains. Peanuts. Alcohol. Eat NO sugar. I take beta glucan during high spore/pollen count days early in the morning.

Best of health to you!!

Old 07-06-2014, 01:04 PM

194 posts, read 253,496 times
Candida/fungus is in most of us and rarely causes a problem, however if your diet is poor, have a weakened immune system and/or eat lots of sugar then this might cause an outbreak. Even if it does then it can be treated most of the time depending on where it is located

Old 07-11-2014, 12:59 PM

910 posts, read 2,300,697 times
I "discovered" Doug Kauffman on TV in '09 and that helped me understand all the new health problems I was having. I have not been able to follow the diet for some time but I agree with everything or almost everything he said and do recommend that people read at least one of his books, I had to request one through inter-library loan to read it and then I ordered it and gave it to one of my sisters. I stopped watching the show after a while because I'd about seen all that I needed to see AND most of the shows were like infommercials, but I'm still subscribed to his newsletter and from time to time go back to the website to check out some of the recent shows.

Back then I did all I could to help "spread the word" because too many people are suffering from different ailments which are all fungus/candida related but their doctors can't do anything to really help them, so I believe this is good information to share with our friends and relatives.

Old 07-11-2014, 05:21 PM

15 posts, read 13,074 times
I take two products called ProBio5 and BioCleanse that has helping me greatly get rid of Candida in my system. It has been amazing to see and feel the difference. I had no idea about Candida until recently and it is amazing when you start getting it under control the differences you notice.

Old 07-12-2014, 05:28 AM

- Thanks for the info.

Old 08-28-2014, 10:44 PM

Thanks I do two of those.

One thing I remember him saying on his show is that when people age?
And their organs malfunction? Like heart or liver failure?
It's because their organs are Melting From The Fungus In The Body!

Don't think I'll ever forget that one!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine