Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2016, 11:17 AM

29,266 posts, read 16,850,794 times

Advertisements

A friend just told us her husband went thru IV of DMSO, Vit C and laetrile at an Tulsa clinic...3 yrs later he is doing good. Don't know his cancer dx, forgot to ask her.

http://www.cancertutor.com/dmso/

Here is the clinic that had to move to Mx.

http://camelotcancercare.is/

I use diluted DMSO for joints and have been for some yrs.

Not sure where I could post this, hope it's ok here.

Last edited by jaminhealth; 02-07-2016 at 11:39 AM.. Reason: add
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2016, 04:18 PM

There seems to be a theme today with my friends in healing. The outrageous costs of pharma
drugs and cancers. My friend was telling me she went to a dermatologist about a rash she's had on her foot and he prescribed a cream and when she called about the price for it the pharm told her $145 for a 30gram tube. She did not buy it.

Politics In Healing: Cures for Cancer banned in USA for political reasons. - 02/07/16

Last edited by jaminhealth; 02-07-2016 at 05:13 PM.. Reason: add

Old 03-03-2016, 04:35 PM

More alternative info to add to arsenal:

Ginger over chemo: This powerful root can eliminate 10,000x the number of cancer cells - NaturalNews.com

I've taken ginger off and on and guess it would not be a bad idea to get back with it for arthritic inflammation.

Old 03-30-2016, 02:25 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,495,063 times
If you want to know about herbs check out some of the famous Dr. John R. Christopher's writing and formulas at herballegacy.com He started a school in Utah that today is the oldest college level herbalist program in the country.

He was the only medic in WWll allowed to use herbs to treat soldiers as he had proven to his commanding officer and all the other medics that via an herbal and diet protocol he healed a man with "incurable" Impetigo that no one else could help who was about to be discharged due to his condition. Dr. Christopher who wasn't yet a doctor but was a practicing herbalist, changed that. He became the most sought after medic in the division he was in, evidently. Later he even helped a baby orthodox doctors said was born without optic nerves and was completely blind see after six month on herbs.

Herbs are the best. BTW, probably the most famous herbal formulas for cancer are the herbs in Essiac Tea and also the Hoxie Method. The Breuss Method is also herbal.

Dr. Robert Morse has a "Heal-all tea" he formulated who says it is stronger than Essiac.

Old 04-10-2016, 03:38 PM

15,221 posts, read 10,387,232 times
From a meme with a doctor talking to a colleague: "Finding a cure for cancer would be the greatest thing since sliced bread. But remember that NOT FINDING it is how we butter our bread."

Old 04-10-2016, 04:30 PM

Speaking of cancer cures/prevention...back in 1995 when I attended a lecture on Pycnogenol which was arriving in the U.S. from France, the moderators on the panel told us "P" may prevent cancer(s). I was on it the next month and first thing to leave my body was a lifetime of allergy/sinus issues. I've told that story here. So headed into year 21 on Pycnogenol and then Grape Seed Ex...I'm Good. Have been reading over the last year or so major cancer research centers are using pycnogenol and grape seed in cancer research.... Those folks back in 1995 knew something.

Old 05-09-2016, 07:32 AM

9,101 posts, read 16,495,063 times
The Grape Seed extract is more natural and better recognized and utilized by the body than the pycnogenol just the way Grapes are better utilized than Resveratrol.

I just recently (in the past 6 years) got to really understand why nothing can match WHOLE HERBS when it comes to healing and that Man, no matter how hard he tried, can't improve on Mother Nature. It all boils down to the body's ability to recognize, assimilate, utilize and eliminate.

I used to believe it when they'd tell us that your body gets rid of anything it can't use. WRONG! The body can only do that if it is some sort of whole plant our digestive systems are designed to digest in the first place. Otherwise it gets stored and clogs up the lymphatic system which is part of your immune system.

What they do with the new fangled, latest, greatest, supplements is dissect the plant and isolate the parts they think are the most beneficial and mix that together with preservaties and other synthetic chemicals. When you take Resveratrol for example, the body may be stimulated by it iniially but it can't fully recognize it so like with a drug, it gets stored in your body == which isn't good.

I used to take them for years. One thing I noticed and people will notice is that just like with BIG PHARMA, you rarely get to where you can stop taking them. That isn't the way Nature is supposed to work. If we follow Nature, you get to a point where you don't need any supplementation or drugs. Because in using Whole Herbs, diet, fasting, you get to where the body is clean and alkaline and extremely resistant to any so called "disease".

Old 05-09-2016, 11:36 AM

Emily, all I know is that after on Pycnogenol for about 4-5 days I never took another allergy/sinus drug or see an allergist. And I didn't even start with "P" for that reason, it was due to the fact that "P" may prevent cancer...I was 57 and headed to 78 soon.

I took "P" for the first year and then found grape seed ex and it's almost 21 yrs...I eat good but what is perfect and I can't strive for perfection with my foods. I take so so few drugs and know my foods and supps keep me basically healthy...the hip surgery is another thing and I did it and I pay.

I have a friend who takes grape seed ex as long as I have, a month longer actually, and she would go off periodically, but found her Energy dropped, so she went back on.

The grape does give Energy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine