Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2017, 04:55 PM

8,227 posts, read 3,417,998 times

Advertisements

I never got a flu shot and I never would. Recently two different older men told me they were experiencing extreme dizziness. Both of them had a flu shot a couple of weeks earlier.

Yesterday, a third older man told me he was having terrible dizziness. I asked if he had a flu shot recently, but he couldn't remember. He said he had memory loss.

The last time I saw that third man, maybe several months ago, his memory was fine, and he was healthy.

Has anyone here heard of this year's flu shot causing dizziness, or memory loss?

I did some searching on flu shots, and of course the natural websites are all against them, and the mainstream websites are all for them. It's hard to find unbiased accurate information.

Old 12-03-2017, 04:59 PM

10,075 posts, read 7,536,844 times
so does drinking beer the night before...

why would you associate a flu shot to anything health related without ruling out everything else that could be the cause?

Old 12-03-2017, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLSFan View Post
so does drinking beer the night before...

why would you associate a flu shot to anything health related without ruling out everything else that could be the cause?
All kinds of things can cause dizziness. It could have been a coincidence that these two older men both had extreme dizziness, and a flu shot 2 weeks before. It obviously was NOT from beer, or anything ordinary.

And I searched online and it seemed like a common side effect.

And I have read lots of awful things about vaccines. I don't know if they area all true, but some probably are.

So I thought maybe this year's flu vaccine contained something that could be toxic for some people.

Vaccines are not well regulated, and the vaccine companies have no liability if their vaccines cause damage. There is a government fund for compensating vaccine victims.

So we, the taxpayers, are liable for vaccine damage, but the vaccine companies are not. It all seems pretty dreadful.

But I am not sure, there is a lot of confusing information. Do not trust the mainstream sources, though, they are all strongly pro-vaccine.

Old 12-03-2017, 05:34 PM

so... if people get sick, they blame the government for not preventing it?

and when they put out a vaccine for it, they blame the government if they get sick?

maybe people should stop asking the government for a magic cure for every problem in their lives

next time there is an outbreak, the CDC should put out a notice saying told ya so, next time don't get sick on your own, and put up a out to lunch sign

Old 12-03-2017, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLSFan View Post
so... if people get sick, they blame the government for not preventing it?

and when they put out a vaccine for it, they blame the government if they get sick?

maybe people should stop asking the government for a magic cure for every problem in their lives

next time there is an outbreak, the CDC should put out a notice saying told ya so, next time don't get sick on your own, and put up a out to lunch sign
I never said people should blame the government if they get sick. The government does not have much control over whether people get sick or not.

The government doesn't put out the vaccines, they are made by drug companies.

I would never expect any magic cures from the government.

I can't imagine what you are talking about, actually.

Old 12-03-2017, 05:49 PM

govt puts out the vaccines, the drug companies make them based on the commission that the govt give them, which includes the strains to include

Old 12-03-2017, 06:07 PM

Most people don't get the flu, most who get the flu don't die from it. Getting the flu gives you better future immunity than flu shots. Flu shots might not work for older people, and they are the ones who supposedly are most vulnerable.

So it's probably all another way for drug companies to make money.

We also DO NOT KNOW what is in the vaccines.

Anyway, I was just trying to find out if anyone else here heard about people becoming extremely dizzy a couple of weeks after this year's flu shot.

Old 12-03-2017, 07:01 PM

5,462 posts, read 9,633,644 times
I had a high-dose Influenza shot a couple of weeks ago. No dizziness, but my arm was kind of sore around the injection site until the next day.

Old 12-03-2017, 07:13 PM

26,656 posts, read 28,667,075 times
I had the high dose about a month ago and felt nothing afterward.

Old 12-03-2017, 09:38 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,735,487 times
To find the most unbiased info look at the vaccine package insert (which will also show ingredients), look at any studies about the vaccine and look at VAERS reports.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine