Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2018, 08:06 PM

4 posts, read 1,405 times

Advertisements

All wrinkles, freckles and signs of aging are caused by parasites. Kill them and you will see parasites coming out of those wrinkles and they go away. Aging is a myth as we don't have to age as we are. By killing your parasites, you could look young as long as you live as I do at age 69.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2018, 05:24 AM

587 posts, read 225,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth
Maybe not struggle to grow hair. Bald is Beautiful.
Ya think so?

I am going bald and I dont feel good @ all about it

This thread is good!!

Old 01-23-2018, 01:08 PM

23,265 posts, read 18,787,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy221 View Post
Ya think so?

I am going bald and I dont feel good @ all about it

This thread is good!!
No one mentioned the effects of testosterone and heredity on male pattern baldness? At least you know you are not alone! How many millions of men deal with the same thing?

The post about parasites and mites should be easy to eliminate as a cause. Get a microscope.

Old 02-08-2018, 09:16 PM

You should start treating your self for demodex mites and watch your hair begin to regrow. Baldness is not pretty, in fact, I would not date a bald man as I know he would transmit his demodex mites to me. They are highly contagious, like head lice, you can get them by just sitting next to someone who has them. They also can spread all over your body, and who wants a parasite pooping in them? They will cause you to stink, and you become immune to the smell. The leading thing that used to kill them, Head and Shoulders, has just been implicated as causing brain damage, so that option is gone.

Old 02-08-2018, 09:36 PM

Testosterone and heredity has nothing to do with male pattern baldness. You got it from your ancestor from being around him. Kill the mites and watch the hair grow back. Even people who have been bald for 40 years have restored their hair completely.

Old 02-09-2018, 04:00 PM

587 posts, read 225,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baware
You should start treating your self for demodex mites and watch your hair begin to regrow.
Hmmm that sounds scary!!!!!!!!

I do have an auto immune disease but maybe ill look into this!!!

Demodex mites?? -- Thank you baware!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine