Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2018, 12:09 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,760,060 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
I have hip arthritis in my early 20s, now it’s gone. No pain. I don’t really know what I did to make it goes away complete. But I used to take Glucosamine. It helped up to a certain point. I take turmeric occasionally. I take Krill oil sometimes. I think I constantly stretch so it doesn’t stuck. After taking Pilates and belly dancing classes , my posture must have improved.
Now all I have a bit of stiffness when it rains or after it rained. So that’s when I head to my massage therapist and that’s it for a while.
I had shoulder problem too and one side almost went away, my nerves are growing back in my right arms, the left should is still stiff, not able to do some yoga hand cross in the back. But much better than a few years ago. I had pain after a few hours of sleeping. But I consult stretch, even in my sleep so it doesnt adhere to the facial tissue. Maybe that helps.
I take no other medicine, no Tylenol, no Alieve, none.
Good for you that arthritis is Gone...the stuff I deal with advanced with age, 80..and a hip surgery that did more damage.

We're all different in what we've done with our bodies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2018, 07:26 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,763,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Good for you that arthritis is Gone...the stuff I deal with advanced with age, 80..and a hip surgery that did more damage.

We're all different in what we've done with our bodies.
Yeah, I read what you wrote and decided not to have surgery. Up until last year, I was thinking of doing it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine