Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2018, 11:07 AM

29,259 posts, read 16,890,445 times

Advertisements

Just reading some of the MANY reviews on these kernels at Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/apricot-kerne...icot%20kernels

I know of some who take it for the B17 effect.

I am reading thru some reviews from those dealing with cancers...my mind is open to so much healing.

https://www.amazon.com/Apricot-Kerne...pricot+kernels

And I don't believe these reviews are Made Up by the companies...I know others will come back and say this.

Last edited by jaminhealth; 08-01-2018 at 11:22 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2018, 11:25 AM

924 posts, read 1,687,430 times
Man Poisons Himself by Taking Apricot Kernels to Treat Cancer

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart...man-180964870/

Old 08-01-2018, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonmam View Post

yeah another member posted this ONE man. That dread apricot seed..if the above is true, could be he was overdosing on the seeds.

Old 08-01-2018, 11:44 AM

21,017 posts, read 19,518,335 times
Texas college student gets healed in Mexico for $1000s..B17 is part of treatment...Hodgkins Lymphoma.
Lumps on his neck like golf balls...friend's son.

Old 08-01-2018, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Texas college student gets healed in Mexico for $1000s..B17 is part of treatment...Hodgkins Lymphoma.
Lumps on his neck like golf balls...friend's son.
Ummm, there's probably so much we'll never know about this Seed and cancers.

Old 08-01-2018, 12:55 PM

23,584 posts, read 19,374,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonmam View Post

Anyone notice a recurring pattern here? When the discussion about some less-than-acceptable alternative treatment for something doesn't go as planned on one forum, it soon crops up hopefully on another. Just gets a thread title change.

Old 08-01-2018, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parnassia View Post
Anyone notice a recurring pattern here? When the discussion about some less-than-acceptable alternative treatment for something doesn't go as planned on one forum, it soon crops up hopefully on another. Just gets a thread title change.
Now am I the only one who would like to hear all the info I can get my ears to if I were fighting cancers? Hard to understand so much of the narrow thinking on healing protocols.

When I think of the few I've known who put all their stock into the pharma drugs for their cancers and then lost their battles, good grief.

Old 08-01-2018, 10:45 PM

5,644 posts, read 13,265,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Just reading some of the MANY reviews on these kernels at Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/apricot-kerne...icot%20kernels

I know of some who take it for the B17 effect.

I am reading thru some reviews from those dealing with cancers...my mind is open to so much healing.

https://www.amazon.com/Apricot-Kerne...pricot+kernels

And I don't believe these reviews are Made Up by the companies...I know others will come back and say this.
There is no "B17 effect"...

There is no such thing as "Vitamin B17" completely made up....

"The notion of “vitamin B17” was essentially made up by a man named Ernst Krebs, Jr., inventor of a partially synthetic chemical called laetrile that was at one point rebranded as a vitamin in an effort to get around FDA new drug regulations. No official pharmacopoeia lists it as a vitamin, and it does not possess any of the required characteristics of a vitamin."
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ca...17-deficiency/

Laetrile converts to cyanide in the body...CYANIDE.....

You, who rails against all things Pharma are encouraging people to poison themselves, literally....

There is a reason Laetrile is BANNED in the US

It is a dangerous fraudulent substance with NO evidence of efficacy against ANY cancers, it has been looked at extensively....ZERO benefit..

The ultimate scam that has cost many lives by keeping people from seeking actual care .....

Of course you would believe the reviews are true...the sellers count on gullible folks falling for testimonials since all they can provide are made up testimonies....they certainly can't provide any objective evidence of success since it doesn't exist...

Old 08-02-2018, 09:23 AM

4,286 posts, read 4,801,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
When I think of the few I've known who put all their stock into the pharma drugs for their cancers and then lost their battles, good grief.
How do you know they wouldn't have lost their lives anyway? Not all cancers can be cured.

As for the OP, I have no idea why anyone would want to poison themselves with cyanide. Just because something is found in nature, doesn't mean it's good for you. There are plenty of plants and substances derived therefrom that will kill you.

Old 08-02-2018, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan123 View Post
How do you know they wouldn't have lost their lives anyway? Not all cancers can be cured.

As for the OP, I have no idea why anyone would want to poison themselves with cyanide. Just because something is found in nature, doesn't mean it's good for you. There are plenty of plants and substances derived therefrom that will kill you.
No one knows anything for sure OK. We can go there with everything we take or do. It's all a decision we choose to TRY on ourselves.

I just have more trust in more natural remedies than the lab produced drugs. These people that I have been reading who take kernels chew 1-2 daily, something like almonds. I have NOT jumped on this as the grape seed is my saving grace I believe, but I do believe what I'm reading.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine