Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2019, 07:56 PM

1,994 posts, read 1,265,605 times

Advertisements

I am curious about this. Has anyone tried what is called the "Master Cleanse"?
https://themastercleanse.org/

Last edited by Cindi Waters; 07-10-2019 at 08:12 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2019, 11:11 AM

233 posts, read 156,151 times
Default master cleanse

I kinda sort of remember, but due more to a stroke than anything else.

I did recently stumble into this [ We do not degenerate because we age, we age because we degenerate. ]

[ health-science-spirit.com/healing.html ] NATURAL HEALING

That being said, a fruit detox is probably just as good, the fresher [ less processed ] the better. Which ever one you are most comfortable with, go for it !

Old 07-11-2019, 11:16 AM

5,426 posts, read 3,512,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennywally51 View Post

Did Master Cleanse cause your stroke?

Old 07-11-2019, 01:29 PM

Quote:

I did recently stumble into this [ We do not degenerate because we age, we age because we degenerate. ]

[ health-science-spirit.com/healing.html ] NATURAL HEALING

That being said, a fruit detox is probably just as good, the fresher [ less processed ] the better. Which ever one you are most comfortable with, go for it !

Thank you. I hope you are doing well. Yes, I know someone who did a fruit detox. I might try that. (With some oatmeal...and bran cereal) �� That said, the master cleanse sounds complicated.

Old 07-11-2019, 05:50 PM

6,965 posts, read 6,897,471 times
I think many of these 'cleanses' are just someone packaging all of the stuff you need into a box and selling it as a pack. Which is a good idea of course for those who are time-challenged or want to order all the bits from one place. Curezone.com has plenty of details from people who have done this and other cleanses.

Old 07-11-2019, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I think many of these 'cleanses' are just someone packaging all of the stuff you need into a box and selling it as a pack. Which is a good idea of course for those who are time-challenged or want to order all the bits from one place. Curezone.com has plenty of details from people who have done this and other cleanses.
I'll check it out. Thanks. Although this particular cleanse uses just water and lemon, I think, maybe salt. But it's done in steps, so not sure.

Old 07-12-2019, 03:01 PM

24,130 posts, read 32,547,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindi Waters View Post
I am curious about this. Has anyone tried what is called the "Master Cleanse"?
https://themastercleanse.org/

Never heard of it, but I believe in intermittent fasting. Not only for weight maintenance, for mental clarity and other health benefits.

I might try this instead of my usual vegetable juice fast.

Old 07-12-2019, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
Never heard of it, but I believe in intermittent fasting. Not only for weight maintenance, for mental clarity and other health benefits.

I might try this instead of my usual vegetable juice fast.
A bit off the subject, but do you make your own juices from vegetables? I make a wonderful tomato juice from canned tomatoes and 1/2 onion in a slow cooker,then after some hours in the slow cooker, let it cool and put it in the blender. I add some bouillion, and boy is that good! The best tomato juice I ever tasted!
P.S. - I found the directions in the "Master Cleanse" to be a bit too detailed, but right now I'm trying different forms of laxatives, hoping one of them finally "works" well. So far no real success.

Old 07-13-2019, 10:29 AM

233 posts, read 156,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanyBelle View Post
Did Master Cleanse cause your stroke?

Naw, a pumpkin pie.....after I ate it went to bed, and had the stroke in my sleep !!!!
Didn't realize it right away, cuz I got on the computer the minute I woke [ it's next to bed ] so I was
just looking at the forecast when I realized, I was drooling on myself, so I exclaimed outloud

"why the F am I droolin' on myself"?, it was then, when I could hear myself I knew I had had a
stroke in my sleep, it got even weirder when I tried to walk downstairs and I fell, due to my balance
being all F'd up. I fell a few times, before I finally gave into the thought of going to the VA hosp, not

my first choice, but my skills for WTF to do for a stroke was pretty limp at best. [ bed rest being the best ]
And my retired holistic dentist friend told me she didn't know of a stroke victim that didn't have serious
dental issues , which the xrays proved her correct.......which led her to reading my printout from the VA,

had MRI readouts, and she read the report and spotted why I wasn't feeling like a man, I had only 61%

circulation, THAT was the real source of the stroke, the pumpkin pie was the ENABLER for the stroke.....

Old 07-13-2019, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Naw, a pumpkin pie.....after I ate it went to bed, and had the stroke in my sleep !!!!
Didn't realize it right away, cuz I got on the computer the minute I woke [ it's next to bed ] so I was
just looking at the forecast when I realized, I was drooling on myself, so I exclaimed outloud

"why the F am I droolin' on myself"?, it was then, when I could hear myself I knew I had had a
stroke in my sleep, it got even weirder when I tried to walk downstairs and I fell, due to my balance
being all F'd up. I fell a few times, before I finally gave into the thought of going to the VA hosp, not

my first choice, but my skills for WTF to do for a stroke was pretty limp at best. [ bed rest being the best ]
And my retired holistic dentist friend told me she didn't know of a stroke victim that didn't have serious
dental issues , which the xrays proved her correct.......which led her to reading my printout from the VA,

had MRI readouts, and she read the report and spotted why I wasn't feeling like a man, I had only 61%

circulation, THAT was the real source of the stroke, the pumpkin pie was the ENABLER for the stroke.....

I truly am very sorry to hear about your stroke. But you think it was the pumpkin pie? Actually, I'm not surprised even if you're kidding, because when I grossly, and I mean grossly, overate the Reese's peanut butter cups a few weeks ago leading to my vomiting, foaming at the mouth, excruciating long-lasting abdominal pain, and diarrhea (couldn't make it to the toilet) after that, I was awfully constipated for weeks. And now so I am looking to put my body back into some sort of digestive shape, if possible. I hope you are feeling better...
I have taken various laxatives, added All-bran cereal, and today for the first time, after weeks, along with laxatives, am beginning to maybe (question mark) get back into some semblance of digestive efficacy. We'll see.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine