Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2015, 02:08 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,731,689 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIJ95 View Post
Actually quite sad as each region will lose their unique heritage. It is happening in the United States as many northerners (I'm a northerner btw) move down south to Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and homogenize the place. It is essentially a purging (or one might say a genocide) of the local culture.

This is all very off topic. I don't know why you and the other anti-white European racists had to interject into this topic. I did not ask about mixed race or black Brazilians or their culture, it is not something that I have an interest in. Just as my interest in Germany is only really Bavaria and my interest in France is only really Provence. It says a lot about your own insecurities to hijack/troll/derail a thread about white people and european culture in Brazil because the fact that someone is interested in that instead of other Brazilian subcultures bruises your ego. This thread was created for me and others to learn about Brazilians of European descent and their culture and heritage, not for you to go on a racist diatribe. If you don't have any information on regards to White/European Brazilian culture to add to this thread, I ask that you refrain from commenting further because you are straying from the topic and deliberately trolling. Same with you "rosa surf".

Thank you, ParanaBoy for your information in re:German language in Brazil. It's actually fascinating to me and I would love to visit German Brazilian communities in Brazil, also German and Italian communities in Argentina and Uruguay. When I learned that these things existed it made me want to visit Latin America because before than I assumed all Brazilians looked like Pele and had Black descent and culture which is something that I cant identify with and have no interest in.
Anti-white racist? Sure, whenever someone makes that accusation we all know where the wind is blowing It's quite simple, really. Brazil is a very mixed country, and when someone keeps talking about whites in Brazil all the time, they come across as racists. That is why I am posting in this thread and I will continue to do so, whether you like it or not. After all, it wasn't me posting nazi photos, but that didn't seem to bother you as the poster was a racist like you...

Brazil is a melting pot. All of Brazilian culture is based on white European and African culture. The Portuguese are also white Europeans.

His information is pretty wrong and exaggerated, few Brazilians speak German, not even those of (partly) German descent speak German at a reasonable level usually. Black students attending German language courses at college speak it better. There is always something theme park-like about people living in a country and yet trying not to mix with the rest. Like the Amish in the US.

Your genocide remark was also indicative of your mindset...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2015, 02:23 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,731,689 times
Black and mulatto culture is a pillar of the Brazilian soul, unlike Gisela Hündchen

Similar to the US. For instance, it is hard to imagine what would be left of the US music scene without the input of black musicians.

Old 04-15-2015, 06:27 PM

1,212 posts, read 1,432,703 times
Really?! My answers about the theme of the topic, that actualy was " European languages besides Portuguese in Brazil " (posts #2 and #5) were totally ignored

You have been too busy arranging trouble about the colour of the users, to be interested in the theme you created yourself...

Old 04-16-2015, 12:46 AM

9 posts, read 21,574 times
Close this thread please? He dont represent Brazil, you are a disgrace to the Brazilian people. fdp vai para infero, vc é uma babaca. And I gonna tell you something, all the white people you been showing from south Brazil, in Sweden where I live many of them would not been seen as white, maybe east european but not like an white american or white swede or any scandinavian. Be proud of your country and that you are one of the most mixed country in the world. Otario.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas