Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2018, 03:49 PM

1 posts, read 651 times

Advertisements

So.. my grandmother lived in Argentina until like 10 years ago. Today we were talking and she told me a lot about her best friend, who was called Norma Lujan Confalonieri. They haven't been in touch since a years and she told me she looked online (on social networks,..) but couldn't find her.
Can someone help me?
They lived in Buenos Aires, my grandma was born in 1939 so I think so does her, Norma is a psychologist there and is married. They went to school at a nun's school and were really close.
My grandmother, Elena, must come to Argentina in about a month and I'd love to let her meet Norma.
Thanks to anyone that could help!

Entonces... my abuela vivió en Argentina hasta casi 10 años atrás. Hoy estabamos hablando y me conto de su mejor amiga, que se llama Norma Lujan Confalonieri. Ellas no tienen tato desde hace mucho tiempo y me dijo que se estuvo fijando por internet pero no pudo encontrarla.
Hay alguien que me puede ayudar?
Vivian las dos en Buenos Aires, mi abuela nació en 1939 así que creo que ella también. Norma es psicologa y está casada. Fueron a una escuela de monjas juntas y eran muy amigas.
Mi abuela, Elena, va a ir pronto a Argentina y me encantaría hacer que pueda encontrarse con Norma.
Gracias a quien pueda ayudarme!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2018, 11:36 PM

179 posts, read 187,736 times
Postea esto mismo en https://www.reddit.com/r/argentina/ y seguramente alguien te puede ayudar.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas