Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2019, 11:04 AM

10,103 posts, read 14,972,719 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untasted View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonioR View Post
I have actually been to Chile and Argentina.

Have you?

I have some of that DNA too. It is less than 10%, but that should add a good 2-3,000 years. lol
I'm (actually) from the region. Are you ?, (Obviously not)

Let me tell you after living for a decade in the US and now between Spain and the UK , just by observing the majority of the Latino inmigrants in those countries (Mexicans, central americans, Colombians , ecuadorians, venezuelans and Brazilians depending of where they from ) is very obvious that the avarage person from the southern cone has a way more Caucasian composition. Those other Latinos are rather Mestizo , with either more native or black tendencies . (Yes you see some exceptions but not significant).
And in terms of (development), Santiago, Buenos Aires, Uruguay , Paraguay , or Southern Brazil (have indeed ) poor areas, but if we are gonna talk about (shanty towns or slums ) Mexico City, Bogota, Caracas , Sao Paulo o Rio d jeneiro would be the winners for sure, their slums are city likes
A lot of words, but haven’t answer my question. I thought it was a simple question. Silly me.

So you never lived in Latin America, but you want to tell people that had or do live partially or fully in Latin America how the region works... very interesting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2019, 11:08 AM

6,288 posts, read 11,782,238 times
Quote:
I'm not here to give grammar lessons I'm assuming youre not dumb enough not to get it.
"you're"

Old 06-10-2019, 03:29 PM

149 posts, read 97,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPilot View Post
So you're are saying his spelling is due to lack of IQ and not language studies? yeah, that'd explain the overall low quality of your posts here on this forum; I've had a few laughs
Im a world traveled and I speak 6 languages just so you know , how many languages does the avarage American person speak anyways ?. (Only one most likely ) .
According to studies bilangual people are smarter , now imagine someone who speak at least 4 .,, (posted on the New York Times , under the title "why are bilanguals smarter ") . It's their job to Google it

Old 06-10-2019, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPilot View Post
I've lived in no less than three continents, over 60 (maybe 80?) countries visited and they still don't listen. You are absolutely right, untasted
Thats so cool man!... The more you travel the more you know . (Fact!)

Old 06-10-2019, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joacocanal View Post
it's called an statistical sample, saco de mierda. It's mean to be statistically representative. Did you even went to school?
There is such thing as (academically prepared and "smart" vs real life smartness ). You can take the monkey out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey. That's how you're behaving coco canal

Old 06-10-2019, 03:56 PM

10,103 posts, read 14,972,719 times
Quote:
Im a world traveled and I speak 6 languages just so you know , how many languages does the avarage American person speak anyways ?. (Only one most likely ) .
According to studies bilangual people are smarter , now imagine someone who speak at least 4 .,, (posted on the New York Times , under the title "why are bilanguals smarter ") . It's their job to Google it
A person of your caliber participates in a few threads. Yet, you registered on April 12, 2019 and participates in one thread in the entire forum. Plus, you haven’t written one post in correct English.

Old 06-10-2019, 03:58 PM

Quote:
another topic we discussed all over the thread. HDI is just one of many social indices, and in most other indices, Southern Cone countries lag behind several other Latino countries. Especially Argentina, which is a backwards, broken country.

HDI shows that Venezuela is supposedly more developed than Colombia, Ecuador or Peru, when there are millions of Venezuelans in these countries. HDI is just too limited, and their sources are outdated or are based in estimations.

I'm the one posting official sources and real data and numbers, and you just make stupid claims with no basis. The one posting models pictures was Pueblofuerte, not me.

I proved there isn't, with several arguments you ignored (again).

no we are not, you idiot. We can't just select randomly whatever period of history that suits your arguments.

but in case we were talking about Post European Colonialism, you'd still be wrong, because both Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama and Chile are much less White than Argentina, but more developed and wealthier.

as someone already said, since a few years, there are more Mexicans coming back to Mexico from the US, than the opposite.

https://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/11/...ng-to-the-u-s/

one single case case (one country) doesn't make a "correlation".
1) HDI is certainly the most influential one

2) I already clarify that Venezuela and Russia (as of now ) are no longer part of the (high income countries group according the the (update ) .

3) you're the one selecting ( randomly whatever period of history) that suits your arguments. (I specifically wrote) "post European colonialism!!. And you brought up the Mayans , egiptians topics to the arguments .

4) now all of a sudden you include (Chile) among the less white but wealthier ????. You were talking s#"'ts about Chile a few seconds ago . What happened ?

5) one country (Chile ) doesn't make a correlation? ... Uruguay , Argentina ( 2 southern cone countries ) for the longest time were the best countries in Latin America !!. Now is chile!! ( Another souther cone country ). Ain't that a correlation???. (You're bind ??). When was the last time we saw a correlation of ( several)! tropical countries in the Caribbean or Latin America (forming) a group of (high income countries ?) ... Oh I know the answer !!. (Never!!!)
6) I loveee my Mexicans friends but (I can still see the difference )... Mexicans being the largest migration community in the USA and now (Mexico itself ) are treating those (central Americans ) like crap . Who are you Mexico to talk about (illegal inmigration)?????

Old 06-11-2019, 05:45 AM

The book these (anti-southern cone people ) are trying to write , it was already published years ago.

Old 06-11-2019, 02:53 PM

491 posts, read 753,809 times
Quote:
it's called an statistical sample, saco de mierda. It's mean to be statistically representative. Did you even went to school?
after working with accounting I became an airline pilot, flying in three different continents. My commercial pilot licence is with the united kingdom civil aviation authorities

I have a degree in aeronautical(aerospace) engineering, and speak five languages. The reason I called you an idiot is because the extremely poorly created statistical study you posted. Please google "sample size determination" and you'll understand my reaction
anything else you wonder?

Last edited by MrPilot; 06-11-2019 at 03:04 PM..

Old 06-11-2019, 02:58 PM

491 posts, read 753,809 times
Quote:
Thats so cool man!... The more you travel the more you know . (Fact!)

where are u living atm?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas