Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2013, 04:20 AM

1 posts, read 1,704 times

Advertisements

SORRY IT'S SO LONG BUT IN NEED ADVISE!

Okay so my grandfather went to a assisted living and my mother just up and movers out with my 22 yr old adopted sister
They (mom n sis) left me my boyfriend and our two other roommates in our home in Maricopa saying that we can live here as long as we keep paying the bills which we have even thought they had only been making partials payments the bills were/are over due and way far behind in late fee which we have been doing our best to pay
Then we find out that they haven't payed the mortgage in months so it over 6000+ in the hole
Next the handy man that had done pervious work on our home was supposed to jel my mom move but sent some random guy
Then he shows up with a paper saying mu grandpa n mother paid him with are washer & dryer & our hot tub (which apparently was vandilise and the water heater was stolen) show flipped out (not my job to watch his stuff)
Later that day he shows up after he has driven by twelve Times and then pulls up all fast and tells me n my roommate he owns this house the deed was signed over to him (I couldn't tell if it was real or not)
And says we have to get out that all utilities are been ing shut off and we have till 7 pm to leave or he will or have the cops force us to leave

One we have been paying the bills
Two I have no car or truck or friends to syay with or move my stuff to so can he or police make me leave?
Three I have NOT BEEN notified with a eviction notice not give 30 days to find a place

The house I am at I have been in for five years and family won't be clear about what's going on they say this man is lieing but idk
I don't want this man to keeps stuff and sell it
The house is on begging stages of foreclosure
Can he really make me leave tomorrow?
I don't know what to do I can't sleep I'm so sick with worry that I'm going to be on the street and lose my property because I don't have a car or truck or storage area or any money because I'm inbetween jobs
Please help me fast I don't know what to do
I feel harassed by this handy man because he some how has my moms house key and try's to walk in more than once and say he's watching us and he has ppl watch us
Like I'm scarred of being homeless my family or what is supposed to be family only says my grandpa never gave him a deed and that if we take over the bills we can stay.
1. Is there a way to take over the mortgage and make the payments to stop foreclosure which the bank said is possible
I am in need of help we only have this place so what do I do?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2013, 12:01 PM

8,000 posts, read 17,336,622 times
Way to much personal drama to post in any forum. May be a scam, but there are no Lawyers on here. Call the police yourself, and then see a lawyer or tenant association representative.

This belongs on “Judge Judy” not a relocation forum, unless you are asking for the use of a truck (With Driver).

I can tell you he can not have you out with twenty-four hour notice in any state.

Old 03-29-2013, 12:15 PM

19,437 posts, read 27,838,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chymad93 View Post
1. Is there a way to take over the mortgage and make the payments to stop foreclosure which the bank said is possible

I am in need of help we only have this place so what do I do?
No. You won't qualify for a mortgage since you have no job. You also don't have the money to pay off the debt and stop the bank from foreclosing.

What to do? I'm not being heartless (really, I'm not), but I'd be looking for a homeless shelter and ask friends to store my stuff that I HAVE to keep. Get rid of as much as possible. Maybe ask your mom for help? Sounds like she's the one that put you in this position, so I doubt she will offer any.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona