Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2015, 04:55 AM

8,311 posts, read 8,723,730 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZCards View Post

4: If you don't like Conservatives then congratulations, there's a Party for people like you, McDem, Bush, Flake, Romney ect al: The Democratic Party. Go back to it and stop hijacking the GOP.

You are the ones that hijacked the GOP. We are the true conservatives. You can't be a conservative without libertarianism mixed in ( ala Goldwater), it makes that person a nut job. While McCain is more moderate, we will take him before we take a chance on a nut job or Dem getting the seat.

These new conservatives crack me up. Freedom, but only if they are in favor of the issue and limited government only if you don't limit the parts they want to grow.

Last edited by Oldhag1; 01-12-2015 at 06:54 AM.. Reason: Fixed formatting
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2015, 09:05 AM

72 posts, read 117,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkalot View Post
You are the ones that hijacked the GOP. We are the true conservatives. You can't be a conservative without libertarianism mixed in ( ala Goldwater), it makes that person a nut job. While McCain is more moderate, we will take him before we take a chance on a nut job or Dem getting the seat.

These new conservatives crack me up. Freedom, but only if they are in favor of the issue and limited government only if you don't limit the parts they want to grow.
You Liberals crap me up. FYI, I am a Libertarian(We're the ones fighting alongside the Tea Party trying to get the Leftist Statist trash out of OUR Party). McCain and you Big Gov't Progressives trying to hijack Goldwater's and Reagan's Party? Are not. Go back to the DNC, please. There isn't a place for large Government Progressive in the GOP, you're NOT wanted and NOT welcome. Take McDem, Romney, the Bush Family, Santorum and every other crypto-Prog with you, thanks. The doors that way. ---->

Old 01-10-2015, 09:31 PM

2,809 posts, read 3,195,758 times
Quote:
You Liberals crap me up. FYI, I am a Libertarian(We're the ones fighting alongside the Tea Party trying to get the Leftist Statist trash out of OUR Party). McCain and you Big Gov't Progressives trying to hijack Goldwater's and Reagan's Party? Are not. Go back to the DNC, please. There isn't a place for large Government Progressive in the GOP, you're NOT wanted and NOT welcome. Take McDem, Romney, the Bush Family, Santorum and every other crypto-Prog with you, thanks. The doors that way. ---->
Someone survived from the Judean People's Front after all it seems

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb_qHP7VaZE

Old 01-12-2015, 03:42 AM

38,936 posts, read 24,007,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkalot View Post
We want conservatives not nut jobs. I have no problem with McCain and I like Flake.
Yes, this is why as an independent I voted for the Republican primary (that and there aren't many Democrats to vote for.) I am more of a McCain/Nixon Republican but sadly it seems like we are the minority, especially in Arizona. In fact, I voted more against Arizona Republicans by voting Democrat rather than voting Democrat for the last elections.

Old 01-18-2015, 07:20 AM

58 posts, read 103,654 times
McCain is the worst. If our country listened to him, we would have ground troops in about 25 different wars right now. He is a socially liberal warnozzle whose only interest in life is clinging to power until he dies, and starting wars to shore up his military cred. I agree with AZCards; we need real conservatives in the GOP. Down with McCain.

Old 01-18-2015, 08:45 AM

9,197 posts, read 16,708,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arizona stallion View Post
McCain is the worst. If our country listened to him, we would have ground troops in about 25 different wars right now. He is a socially liberal warnozzle whose only interest in life is clinging to power until he dies, and starting wars to shore up his military cred. I agree with AZCards; we need real conservatives in the GOP. Down with McCain.
Socially liberal and fiscally conservative is exactly what we need. If you're advicating that a socially conservative government is going to help AZ grow, I want whatever you're smoking. We need to attract an educated population. Xenophobic and religion-based policies will never accomplish that.

Old 01-18-2015, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitN8V View Post
Socially liberal and fiscally conservative is exactly what we need. If you're advicating that a socially conservative government is going to help AZ grow, I want whatever you're smoking. We need to attract an educated population. Xenophobic and religion-based policies will never accomplish that.

You nailed it.

Old 01-18-2015, 06:39 PM

Quote:
I don't think Reagan would agree with you. Don 't you remember "do not speak ill of another republican?"

I don't think your a libertarian if your with the tea party. I have been to their meetings and heard them talking about getting God back in schools and against legalizing pot.

Small government and forget about social issues. That is the only way to go.

Old 01-22-2015, 08:41 AM

72 posts, read 117,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitN8V View Post
Socially liberal and fiscally conservative is exactly what we need.
McCain is basically a Socially and Fiscally Liberal who belongs to the GOP so he can as Stallion said go around bullying the rest of the World and picking fights with him. Clowns like him and the Bushes, Boltons and Cheney's need removed from the GOP. Some of these morons think we would be at War with every Middle Eastern Country not named Israel while simultaneously warring with North Korea. They only belong to the GOP because the Dems are Anti-War. That's it. And they need to GTFO and go away.

Old 01-22-2015, 08:50 AM

9,197 posts, read 16,708,159 times
Quote:
McCain is basically a Socially and Fiscally Liberal who belongs to the GOP so he can as Stallion said go around bullying the rest of the World and picking fights with him. Clowns like him and the Bushes, Boltons and Cheney's need removed from the GOP. Some of these morons think we would be at War with every Middle Eastern Country not named Israel while simultaneously warring with North Korea. They only belong to the GOP because the Dems are Anti-War. That's it. And they need to GTFO and go away.
You quoted my comment yet didn't address it at all. I didn't mention McCain, Bush, Cheney, etc. at all. What's your point?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona