Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2017, 08:47 AM

7,050 posts, read 6,305,249 times

Advertisements

I love, love, love my car. After the car accident with my old car, my requirements were for something I could get into comfortably & high enough that I could see anyone coming. Then it was mileage & drivability.

I spent days looking at & test driving & was exhausted when I finally sat in the Cube & my back didn't hurt. It didn't hurt to drive & gets 31 mpg. It also only had 64,000 miles on it.

I've had it now for almost 3 years & still feel the same. Darn good car.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2017, 09:30 AM

7,940 posts, read 9,505,022 times
I love, love, love my car. After the car accident with my old car, my requirements were for something I could get into comfortably & high enough that I could see anyone coming. Then it was mileage & drivability.

I spent days looking at & test driving & was exhausted when I finally sat in the Cube & my back didn't hurt. It didn't hurt to drive & gets 31 mpg. It also only had 64,000 miles on it.

I've had it now for almost 3 years & still feel the same. Darn good car.

yep - my two favorite carmakers are Kia and Nissan. I even like the Nissan Versa S sedan - especially a stick shift Versa S. 36mpg on the highway. Just wouldn't buy one with an automatic tranny. I love manual transmissions, anyway. I have researched the Nissan cube on the net for years. Wouldn't mind owning one someday. Good for you, meo, for discovering them!

Old 07-09-2017, 04:06 PM

6,131 posts, read 7,991,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by drjonsnow View Post
someone needs to put a fork in this thread it is burnt to a crisp
Heck no, this is one of the best threads going!

Apparently, Igrid was right....

Old 07-09-2017, 04:54 PM

The Arizona mod (s) are very...liberal, eh? Let 'em keep jibber-jabbering! Suits me fine, obviously.

Old 07-09-2017, 05:16 PM

2,925 posts, read 3,095,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meo92953 View Post
I'm just browsing through old threads & found one with the worst places to live in AZ. I'm only on page 2 but with names like Why & Nothing, you folks are seriously trying to keep outsiders out.

Can't wait to read the rest of it.

Later.
I've been to Nothing. And there's nothing there. I probably posted in that thread as well. . . .

Old 07-10-2017, 10:57 AM

6,131 posts, read 7,991,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post

The Arizona mod (s) are very...liberal, eh? Let 'em keep jibber-jabbering! Suits me fine, obviously.
I have no idea what you meant by that.

Old 07-10-2017, 05:00 PM

20 posts, read 20,875 times
Come to WI...the we will see

Old 07-10-2017, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post

I have no idea what you meant by that.

I didn't mean anything political about it at all, as I'm a-political completely. What I meant was I like a thread that can change up and basically get hijacked, if that should happen, without any nasty killjoy consequences from the mods. I tend to seque off into a different discussion or subject sometimes...I would like ta think we all do that now and a then, right?

Well, if that happens, let 'em play! That's where the real learning and discovery happens sometimes...you might say - let's not freak out if someone is thinking "outside a the box" on city data. Let them express themselves, get a reply from somebody or two, and then hopefully the discussion with re-focus back on the OP's original concern and subject. C-D gets so goofy when a mod has taken your enlightening post and just blown it up to Smithereens - behind your back.

Annoying!

Old 07-17-2017, 08:31 PM

2,925 posts, read 3,095,889 times
Alright! Can we get back on MY topic yet?????? Enough of these off topic shenanigans! Shesh!

I seriously never thought this thing would have as much traction as it had. Of course, I do come back and bump it from time to time . . . .

Old 07-17-2017, 08:41 PM

30,396 posts, read 19,191,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyearp View Post
Alright! Can we get back on MY topic yet?????? Enough of these off topic shenanigans! Shesh!

I seriously never thought this thing would have as much traction as it had. Of course, I do come back and bump it from time to time . . . .
So I gather you are willing to deal with all the negative aspects of Arizona? I think I could deal with Arizona.

Everywhere has negatives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona