Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 03:06 PM

4,866 posts, read 11,246,281 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by azriverfan. View Post
She is not a criminal. That is your opinion. There are no FACTS to prove she is a criminal. However, Trump has ridiculed a handicapped person. He insulted parents of a slain soldier. He accused a Federal judge of failing to do his job because of his race. He has been implicated in multiple lawsuits for failure to pay for contracted work. He has been accused of cheating on two previous wives. Those are facts.

If anything, this election is a reflection of our country's values. Our country has changed. That may or may not be a bad thing. In some ways, I see it as a positive development. People are placing the issues at the forefront and could care less about a person's character or image. You could also argue it's a bad thing in that our country no longer values character and leadership.

That being said, I think you could be right. Trump will probably win Arizona unless the local Hispanic community is active at the polls
Are you kidding me or have you been sleeping the last year? I think the majority of Arizonans are more truthful in their evaluation of the situation and will make the right decision on their ballot.

There are FACTS, she admits to having the private server. They FBI says she had classified information on the server. That is a crime and anyone else would and has been charged with a crime for not protecting classified material properly. If a Private in the Army or one of her junior folks in the State Department would have done this they would be in JAIL because it is a crime.

The only difference is that she has the democratic establishment of Obama and Lynch keeping her from being charged with the crime.

It says a lot about you and all those who make similar statements that "she is not a criminal". Everyone else would be a criminal for doing the very thing she admits to and the FBI confirms. I have never known anyone besides the Clinton's that can simply say "it was a mistake" and it gets them out of that crime.

Last edited by LBTRS; 11-02-2016 at 03:18 PM..

Old 11-02-2016, 03:11 PM

9,603 posts, read 31,745,697 times
Unfortunately, AZRiverFan . . .

I have a feeling you may be correct.
Attached Thumbnails
What is the probability Hillary Clinton Will Win In Arizona?-image001.jpeg  

Old 11-02-2016, 03:19 PM

8,081 posts, read 6,980,936 times
I'd love for Arizona to move from the Red stranglehold at the State and Local Levels into something a bit more mixed with new perspectives. For too long this state has looked to a few key industries at the State level.

Charter Schools
Private Schools w/ Vouchers
Private Prisons
Land Development
Retirement Communities
Golf Resorts

Some of our best governors were Democratic, i.e. Bruce Babbitt. This state is evolving, but our legislature holds it back. For that, I don't want a blue state per se, but I want more thorough representation of approximately 1/2 of the state. Some examples of holding the state back include withholding federal funding allocations on "ideology." We already pay the taxes we just don't get the services, that's a rich man taking a stand against the well-being of his constituents. That can ONLY happen when you have the sort of stranglehold this state does.

That said, I truly dislike Hillary. I'd love for her to lose.

RE: Selling off public land, I'm going to with a big NO on that one, public land is one of the best attributes about this state. Moreover, a State cannot sell Federal land. And even if it did, most of it is restricted through water laws and would be limited to housing developments. Outside of service areas, it's not exactly easy to just build stuff.

Old 11-02-2016, 03:46 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,373,225 times
Quote:
That being said, I think you could be right. Trump will probably win Arizona unless the local Hispanic community is active at the polls
I think Hillary has a better chance of winning Arizona in 2020 during her re-election bid, unless she dies during her first term in office!

Old 11-02-2016, 04:05 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,933,975 times
Quote:
She is not a criminal. That is your opinion. There are no FACTS to prove she is a criminal. However, Trump has ridiculed a handicapped person. He insulted parents of a slain soldier. He accused a Federal judge of failing to do his job because of his race. He has been implicated in multiple lawsuits for failure to pay for contracted work. He has been accused of cheating on two previous wives. Those are facts.

If anything, this election is a reflection of our country's values. Our country has changed. That may or may not be a bad thing. In some ways, I see it as a positive development. People are placing the issues at the forefront and could care less about a person's character or image. You could also argue it's a bad thing in that our country no longer values character and leadership.

Uh; not all "Hispanic" people are Hillary, amnesty or even la raza fans. Even here in Arizona.

To be fair: Hillary STILL can't put Trump away and; she "should've" had this election in the bag. Hell; Obama came from nowhere in 2008 and, won the Dem nomination over her.Hillary's time has come and gone IMHO.

Old 11-02-2016, 04:16 PM

2,096 posts, read 3,816,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBTRS View Post
Are you kidding me or have you been sleeping the last year? I think the majority of Arizonans are more truthful in their evaluation of the situation and will make the right decision on their ballot.

There are FACTS, she admits to having the private server. They FBI says she had classified information on the server. That is a crime and anyone else would and has been charged with a crime for not protecting classified material properly. If a Private in the Army or one of her junior folks in the State Department would have done this they would be in JAIL because it is a crime.

The only difference is that she has the democratic establishment of Obama and Lynch keeping her from being charged with the crime.

It says a lot about you and all those who make similar statements that "she is not a criminal". Everyone else would be a criminal for doing the very thing she admits to and the FBI confirms. I have never known anyone besides the Clinton's that can simply say "it was a mistake" and it gets them out of that crime.
First off to answer the OP I doubt Hillary will win AZ. Maybe if they hadn't rigged the primary Bernie Sanders would've carried AZ but no way Hillary will.

Funny how those on the left turn a blind eye to everything the Clinton machine has been doing for well over 30 years. They've been getting away with it because they have everyone bought and paid for and yes this includes the republicans too. Why do you think so many die hard republicans are voting for her? Because they know Trump won't put up with all the BS that's going on in the government and she's a career political hack that will continue the crooked policies in all government. True Bill isn't running for president but he's been impeached for lying while president,cheating on Hillary,and flying all over with his pedophile buddy and yet all the left can say is Trump said something about some woman 20 years ago! Trump is by no means a perfect candidate but between the two he's 100% better than her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
I think Hillary has a better chance of winning Arizona in 2020 during her re-election bid, unless she dies during her first term in office!
Not a chance. She won't even be out of prison by then.

Old 11-02-2016, 05:39 PM

1,665 posts, read 2,952,994 times
0% chance because all of the clinton scandals have come home to roost

Old 11-02-2016, 06:24 PM

4,222 posts, read 3,751,218 times
According to the people who do this better than seemingly anyone else, about a 30% change she wins Arizona based on today's available data.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/...t/arizona/#now

Old 11-02-2016, 06:26 PM

4,222 posts, read 3,751,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by autism360 View Post
0% chance because all of the clinton scandals have come home to roost
Of course Arizona voting for Clinton actually means little in her path to the white house, it does tell a lot about the quality of her opposition when so many strong red states are now swing states.

Old 11-02-2016, 07:42 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,063,534 times
Quote:

You really need to back away from the HRC talking points and look at the actual facts, not her campaign rhetoric/sound bites.

As for the Mexican vote, I had an interesting conversation with 3 Mexican guys that were at my house doing some work today and I specifically asked them about this election. All 3 said they normally vote but this time they will not vote at all.
When I asked why I was told "as a Catholic I cannot vote for Hillary, the major reason is her support of Planned Parenthood and unlimited abortion and that she is a crook." They then went on to say that with Trump, while he may be okay nobody knows for sure and they are worried he'll do something wrong down the road and they don't want to be held responsible (in their own mind) due to voting for him so they are staying home.

They wished 2 better candidates were running, and said this is the theme that's going through the people they know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona