Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2016, 03:39 AM

394 posts, read 344,811 times

Advertisements

Back to thread topic...

Zero.

Old 11-05-2016, 04:13 AM

Location: The edge of the world and all of Western civilization
984 posts, read 1,196,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_Rookie View Post
I guarantee you couldn't even tell me what you meant here. No doubt, you havent any explanation.

So nonsensical - albeit typical.
I was going to write "I'll just let it ride"... but based on your posting history, I do have to hit you over the head with it: you aren't very bright. I was being condescending. I don't think you can keep up with most people on this thread. I think your posts should be considered an embarrassment to yourself. I think you think you're much more intelligent than you really are. I think your thinly veiled reference to me was a laughable attempt. I think you contribute little to any thread on this forum, unless your goal is to flood each one with posts.

Better?

Old 11-05-2016, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvxhd View Post
I was going to write "I'll just let it ride"... but based on your posting history, I do have to hit you over the head with it: you aren't very bright. I was being condescending. I don't think you can keep up with most people on this thread. I think your posts should be considered an embarrassment to yourself. I think you think you're much more intelligent than you really are. I think your thinly veiled reference to me was a laughable attempt. I think you contribute little to any thread on this forum, unless your goal is to flood each one with posts.

Better?
Thanks for your response. Not surprisingly it didn't at all address my response to your initial post - but that's okay, it was clear from the beginning you didn't really have a point.

Your attempt is acknowledged though - and you should be proud of that

Better

Old 11-05-2016, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Thanks for your response. Not surprisingly it didn't at all address my response to your initial post - but that's okay, it was clear from the beginning you didn't really have a point.

Your attempt is acknowledged though - and you should be proud of that

Better
You really do suck at this. Your initial point was, quote, "I guarantee you couldn't even tell me what you meant here. No doubt, you havent any explanation."

I explained it and my opinion in spades. As I went above and beyond of what you asked, I am proud. Better luck next time.

Old 11-05-2016, 05:50 AM

Quote:
You really do suck at this. Your initial point was, quote, "I guarantee you couldn't even tell me what you meant here. No doubt, you havent any explanation."

I explained it and my opinion in spades. As I went above and beyond of what you asked, I am proud. Better luck next time.
All that stemming from this:
Quote:
Aww... that is so adorable for you to even try, I just want to pinch your cheeks. Cute!
Your posts speak for themselves (I dont even have to point out the obvious anymore)...

In the meantime :
Quote:
Back to thread topic...

Zero.

Old 11-05-2016, 05:59 AM

Aw heck, I will point out the obvious...

Quote:
have someone explain it to you if it's that difficult for you to understand.
Quote:
Aww... that is so adorable for you to even try, I just want to pinch your cheeks. Cute!
Quote:
I do have to hit you over the head with it: you aren't very bright. I don't think you can keep up with most people on this thread. I think your posts should be considered an embarrassment to yourself. I think you think you're much more intelligent than you really are.
Quote:
You really do suck at this.

I am proud. Better luck next time.
Is that you Mr. Trump?

Old 11-05-2016, 06:07 AM

Quote:
All that stemming from this:

Your posts speak for themselves (I dont even have to point out the obvious anymore)...

In the meantime :

On the topic of pointless responses... are we about done with these meaningless few words you can manage to hammer out with you under the impression you're being deep and profound, or should we expect more of the same 3rd grade-level English class retorts from you ad nauseum? Many people like to engage in these debates, yet you manage to drag things down in your trivial pursuit to have others acknowledge you and take you seriously (and I'd invest in communications classes if I were you, if I were to want that as an end goal). Is there not a forum you can find that talks about the exploits of the Cat in the Hat or Dick and Jane? You know, something more along your level?

Old 11-05-2016, 06:17 AM

^^^ wut?

Old 11-05-2016, 07:51 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,100,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
I provided a link where I cut and pasted the info.

I just don't even know what to say sometimes.
I apologize profusely if I misunderstood, the way the opening line read with the "we" in it read as though you were stating it as "we" not a cut and paste.

As you can probably tell I have a real issue with R/M that just makes my blood boil when their name comes up.

NOW, back to our regular programming.
I would hope people from BOTH sides would agree that we're pretty much screwed at this point no matter which side actually wins. We're now at the mercy of what has been done over the last 15 years or so and the piper is calling to be paid. I think there is pain on the way for the American public as/if we confront the mess that our oligarchs have created, some with out blessing, most without. We owe wayyyyy to much money to have an easy out, we've allowed either by design or ignorance the wrong people to rise/gain power in foreign countries (ISIS for example) and sucked up to/pissed off the wrong countries.
WE as the most powerful country in the world allowed this power to go to our heads (as power frequently does) and with HUGE egos tried to run the world constantly meddling in places where we shouldn't have and NOT intervening as lightly as possible where/when we should. Always the BIG FOOT, that's us!
Through several administrations we've been way more concerned about what other nations/peoples are doing at the expense of millions of our own poor and downtrodden and our own infrastructure.
One question that's always bothered me, how the hell do we justify sending BILLIONS to other countries when even ONE PERSON in our country goes to bed hungry or lives in a box? How do we justify sending BILLIONS elsewhere to rebuild when our own countries bridges/roads/infrastructure is falling apart?
We've got pain coming, it's now just a matter of when as we keep just kicking the can down the road...

Last edited by jimj; 11-05-2016 at 08:11 AM..

Old 11-05-2016, 08:19 AM

77,770 posts, read 105,104,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azriverfan. View Post
Clinton is going to win. That much I'm sure of. But the question is will she win Arizona. That I'm not sure of.
Guess you haven't followed the latest polls. Remember, now is when the polls do start making sense. Trump is pulling way out in front. Time will tell. Can you please tell us how you know for sure she is going to win? I am sure many of us would love to know what magic you use to be able factually to say she is going to win.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona