Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2006, 10:48 PM

1 posts, read 7,356 times

Advertisements

We are looking to buy 40 acres in the Juniper Woods Ranch area in Arizona. It is south of Ash Fork, west of the 89. Can anyone give me any information about this area: weather, cattle, real estate values, etc. Thanks!

Old 01-29-2007, 08:13 PM

3 posts, read 16,764 times
Default Happy to Sell you 40

Hi,

I have a couple 40 acre parcels in Juniper woods. I'm going to keep one for myself but the other is for sale.

We haven't spent a lot of time there so can't tell you a lot about the area. But it sure is pretty.

Rumor has it there are some theme parks coming to Williams, just down the road. The grand canyon railroad was just bought by a theme park developer. So if the predictions are right property values will go through the roof.

Good luck

Shun Shifu

Old 01-30-2007, 08:38 AM

1 posts, read 7,347 times
Default Where, How many and how much?

I am very interested in this area.

Where is the land in relation to I-40 and 89.

Thank You,

Knightm

Old 01-30-2007, 12:04 PM

3 posts, read 16,764 times
Default Just a few miles

The land is just a few miles from that intersection.

We just listed the land with a local realtor just a few weeks ago. I'll have him post more info on the listing to give you the specifics. He lives very close to the land so he can give you much more information on the area than I can. I'll shoot an e-mail to him and have him post here.

Thanks

Shun Shifu

Old 01-30-2007, 12:32 PM

1 posts, read 7,227 times
Default The Juniperwood Ranch Property

Hi, this is the realtor's assistant, answering re the property of Shunshifu. It is beautiful high desert ranch land property with terrific views and juniper trees. It is approx. 5.5 miles from the pavement, off Exit 139 on I-40, which is 5.5 miles west of Ash Fork. We are off the power grid, and water is hauled or delivered, as the water table lies at around 1200 feet deep. The town of Ash Fork has two deep wells with this excellent water, so you can haul it yourself or have it delivered by a private water co.

I hope this answers your questions! The air is clean and we have 4 seasons of the year. Elevation of 5100 feet. Our climate is nearly perfect!

Old 05-23-2007, 11:21 PM

60 posts, read 295,672 times
Anybody IN juniperwoods know if the area is interested in thier own fire department(fire protection) for the area?

Most people we have talked to about this think it would be a brilliant idea. Now we are on the hunt for some cheap but good property out there in Juniperwoods that would have some decent access for our trucks to respond to and from calls on in and around the area. Anybody know of any properties that "came back" to the subdeveloper (Timberline properties) for resale?

We are looking to relocate our Department to Juniperwoods since it seems people there actually WANT it whereas our current location DOESNT want it nor do they care becuase of all the negative bs from the local district about us that simply is not true.

Bottom line: it just isnt working here outside of Seligman for us and we are just tired of all the negativity from the local district chief and his croonies! Time to relocate to somewhere we may be appreciated and WANTED.

Thanks

Old 05-24-2007, 08:15 AM

269 posts, read 1,258,142 times
Ashfork, Arizona - Water Situation? this blog is already started and has information on ASH Fork it is on page 2 or 3 as of 5/24

Richard

Old 05-24-2007, 08:18 AM

You should find the forums listed below helpful as well.

Williams Arizona Or Ashfork ,can Anyone Tell Me About These Two Places????

Looking for land in AZ

Theme Park coming to Williams

Old 05-24-2007, 08:20 AM

I love ASH Fork it has a near perfect climate and future location and you can get huge amounts of land for small amounts of money.

Richard

Old 05-31-2007, 05:52 AM

More good news for this area-these projects are only a few minutes from Ash Fork in Williams (Paramount Studios sounds pretty cool)

There are several exciting projects slated for the area.
Grand Canyon – Northland Amusements and Entertainment, LLC have just announced that they are developing a 1,000 acre theme park at the east end of town. The venues offered will be a Water Park, Horseshoes Western town, Route 66 50’s town, Navajo Learning Center, Performing Arts Pavilion, Renaissance in the Pines, Conference Center and Hotels. The Arizona legislature has approved the
project and the governor of the state has endorsed it. Partners in the project include Clear Channel Communications and Paramount Studios. Further approvals are on going.

Arizona Territories – 160 acre theme park that includes condos, hotels and restaurants on the east side of Williams.
Grand Canyon Railroad RV Park – Now under construction on 7th Street just north of downtown. Over 100 RV spaces planned on the west side of the Grand Canyon RR hotel.
Grand Canyon Railroad Museum – This will be located across form the Grand Canyon Hotel. Recently, approximately $19,000,000 has been committed to the project.
New home construction is also move with over 1200 permits being issued with construction starts over the next six months.

Last edited by exlexisnexis; 05-31-2007 at 05:55 AM.. Reason: link I posted not allowed so I removed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona