Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2021, 04:08 PM

410 posts, read 399,456 times

Advertisements

Has anyone ever voluntary moved there? Living in a trailer in the middle of the desert 40 miles from anything other than a gas station. Takes a special type.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2021, 04:17 PM

1,220 posts, read 1,595,185 times
Dolan Springs comes up so much in this forum for such a tiny little place. I wonder why that is? Why Dolan Springs so much guys? I mean Kingman is an easy 35 mile drive from groceries and stuff. You get a Family Dollar in town for every day items and a service station. Not much else there. It's doable if you don't work or work in Kingman. Get used to cooking every single night though. Personally my town is much much bigger and I get bored with only having a handful of options to pick up dinner in town when I'm busy and don't want to cook. I don't think you get ANY options in Dolan.

Old 06-25-2021, 01:30 PM

2,925 posts, read 3,092,454 times
I'm pretty sure 'something' gets cooked in Dolan Springs. Or used to. It just ain't food.

Old 06-25-2021, 07:27 PM

3,424 posts, read 2,918,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyearp View Post
I'm pretty sure 'something' gets cooked in Dolan Springs. Or used to. It just ain't food.
you mean roadkill?

Old 06-25-2021, 07:41 PM

1,220 posts, read 1,595,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wase4711 View Post
you mean roadkill?
They mean drugs

Old 06-26-2021, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcajones View Post
They mean drugs
Meth in particular, would not be surprised if Mohave County is one of the largest users in the country lol

Old 06-26-2021, 03:54 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,455,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyearp View Post
Or else it gets 'chopped up', as the case may be....
Task force recovers stolen vehicles from Nevada in Dolan Springs 'chop shop'
A task force in northwestern Arizona said they recovered stolen vehicles from Nevada that were taken to a "chop shop" in Dolan Springs. According to the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office, the task force investigated vehicle thefts in the area between June 7 and June 13 "to target and address area crimes and help to create an atmosphere of order and lawfulness in the community of Dolan Springs."

Old 06-26-2021, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo45 View Post
Or else it gets 'chopped up', as the case may be....
Task force recovers stolen vehicles from Nevada in Dolan Springs 'chop shop'
A task force in northwestern Arizona said they recovered stolen vehicles from Nevada that were taken to a "chop shop" in Dolan Springs. According to the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office, the task force investigated vehicle thefts in the area between June 7 and June 13 "to target and address area crimes and help to create an atmosphere of order and lawfulness in the community of Dolan Springs."
I’m convinced nothing good comes from Dolon Springs

Old 06-27-2021, 02:19 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,455,696 times
â–³ Dunno, it's a funny place that attracts different 'sorts', and ironically I'm only familiar with Dolan Springs 'cuz my acupuncturist, the only decent one available for miles, also happens to have her office there. And she's the 'Real Deal', very effective, and not some local chiropractor who happened to take a few acupuncture 'classes'. So once I asked how she ended up there, and apparently her husband's a prospector in the nearby hills, where folks still find raw gold nuggets... if you know where to look.

Old 06-28-2021, 06:24 AM

2,925 posts, read 3,092,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcajones View Post
They mean drugs
Quote:
Originally Posted by marinezac View Post
Meth in particular, would not be surprised if Mohave County is one of the largest users in the country lol
It used to be much worse twenty years ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona