Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2008, 09:59 AM

3,886 posts, read 10,079,659 times

Advertisements

Ha ha, listen if your a hot guy, or a rich guy, you'll find a hot woman anywhere. Won't matter what state your in. You only need to search one out if they avoid you. lol And then, surrounding yourself with them probably won't give you any better chances of actually scoring one. Maybe you should stop looking, and just be happy with who you are.

Old 10-12-2008, 04:51 PM

147 posts, read 376,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-o View Post
sigh

A lot of Chicagoans end up in Scottsdale, PV, Fountain Hills, Carefree, etc. They RETIRE there and bring their wealth. Lord knows there is hardly any in PHX to begin with. All the wealth you see is brought to AZ, along with the fine women. Dont argue with that because you know Im right.
Ummmm.....no. You can sigh all you want, but it simply is not true. But I'm glad that you live here to make that statement. I'm part of our HOA, and PTA here in central Scottsdale, and work with many groups of volunteers in both the southern and northern parts of the city, and I can honestly say that I have met very few people in Scottsdale that are from Chicago. In fact, the only ones that I have met are from the far outreaching suburbs, and when they refer to their previous residency, they almost always say, "Illinois. Up to close to Chicago." Every single soul on our street is either an Arizona native, or has sinced moved from Cali or East Coast. However, there are several dozen of my fellow co-workers that live in Phoenix and are Chicago transplants. But I'm sure that you already knew that as well. Phoenix wealth and success and is Cali wealth and success. You have no argument and to state anything looks quite follish my friend.

Old 10-12-2008, 07:49 PM

20,004 posts, read 77,372,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arizona sunset View Post
You have no argument and to state anything looks quite follish my friend.
What's foolish are people who can't even spell "foolish" correctly.

Alright, I propose that every non-native Zonie to leave the state, bringing your population back down to the piddly-a$$ levels they were before the population boom, then see how many "hotties" there are. Gooood niiiiight.

Old 10-12-2008, 08:24 PM

147 posts, read 376,548 times
Quote:
What's foolish are people who can't even spell "foolish" correctly.

Alright, I propose that every non-native Zonie to leave the state, bringing your population back down to the piddly-a$$ levels they were before the population boom, then see how many "hotties" there are. Gooood niiiiight.

....................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................ (yawn)

Old 10-13-2008, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizona sunset View Post
....................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................ (yawn)
Funny, I could say the same thing about the area and its women.

Old 10-13-2008, 12:11 PM

930 posts, read 2,423,137 times
Steve-o!!! How are ya? Glad to see we have moved on from the weather discussions.

So I am confused....you are saying the midwest is NOT known for having large women?

I bet if they had a ladies NFL the Chicago bear-ettes would kick our axx.

Old 10-13-2008, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beena View Post
Steve-o!!! How are ya? Glad to see we have moved on from the weather discussions.

So I am confused....you are saying the midwest is NOT known for having large women?

I bet if they had a ladies NFL the Chicago bear-ettes would kick our axx.
What area doesnt have large women? I see gigantor rollie-pollies all over the place in PHX, whats the difference other than the fact that our large women arent soaked in sweat most of the year.

Old 10-14-2008, 07:46 AM

3,886 posts, read 10,079,659 times
eeewwwyyyy

Old 10-14-2008, 07:59 AM

4,589 posts, read 13,163,418 times
Quote:
Do I have to be from AZ to know what a fine woman looks like?
Actually yea.....ya do

Well there's the problem Genius you don't know what a fine woman looks like because you don't live here lol......wow......this explains everything...okay now I'm not so baffled by your observations....you don't really have any.

all in love steve o all in love.....

Old 10-14-2008, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola8822 View Post
Actually yea.....ya do

Well there's the problem Genius you don't know what a fine woman looks like because you don't live here lol......wow......this explains everything...okay now I'm not so baffled by your observations....you don't really have any.

all in love steve o all in love.....
Ive been to AZ more times than I can count, never saw anything that was above and beyond. And thats including PV and Scottsdale.

If you all want to see some fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine women, head to Montreal. Im not lying. Incredible, incredible stuff there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona