Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 10:01 AM

9,601 posts, read 31,698,363 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy2 View Post
That's another resource that's costing the taxpayer millions of dollars. For instance, take this 3 yr old boy that was kidnapped in San Bernardino during a "home invasion". Parent's are illegals, can't speak English...all over the news. Parents keep insisting they don't know why they were targeted. My husband, who's in LE, says that's just BS. It was either drugs or a bad business deal. Thousands and thousands of dollars being spent in resources looking for this child. A child that has no business being in this country in the first place.
Another great point, Sassy!

This "home invasion" or kidnapping scenario is being repeated far too often and always to the same groups. Not trying to "blame the victim" here but each and every one of these fiascos ends with an admission of a drug deal gone bad or, as you so kindly posted, a bad business deal.

Just more proof the Illegals' claimed desire for a better life is nothing but BS. They enter this country illegally and continue their illegal lifestyle with Welfare Fraud and blatant disrespect for the laws of our country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2009, 10:27 AM

509 posts, read 1,698,053 times
my thoughts are . what will th illegal situation lea to ? willwe have vigilante action ? the possibilities are endless . why are not our leaders not responding to us . the CITIZENS of this country . IMO anything that happens now the blame should be placed on Washington D.C.
i fear for things to come . i read on another forum that U.S. Army has trained troops standing by for any civil unrest . if an interested to read about what is not in national news go to www.alipac,us .

Old 05-05-2009, 11:38 AM

849 posts, read 2,922,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonie5 View Post
my thoughts are . what will th illegal situation lea to ? willwe have vigilante action ? the possibilities are endless . why are not our leaders not responding to us . the CITIZENS of this country . IMO anything that happens now the blame should be placed on Washington D.C.
i fear for things to come . i read on another forum that U.S. Army has trained troops standing by for any civil unrest . if an interested to read about what is not in national news go to www.alipac,us .
Vigilante action has already started. Ranchers in Texas who have property that butts up to Mexico have been intimidated, victimized (from theft) and harassed by illegals who use these areas to hide while waiting for transport to other areas of the US. They are forming up, arming themselves, detaining illegals at gunpoint and calling Border Patrol to come and take custody of these people. A lot of these stories are on Dateline other news station documentaries.
And WHY is the US Army doing this stuff? Shouldn't that be the job of the National Guard? The Guard should be responsible for domestic issues PRIMARILY, while the Army should only be called in if it is something the Guard is not equipped to handle.
Someone just needs to build a 12' wall with razor wire atop it all along the border with guard towers in regular intervals with orders to shoot any wall-jumpers on sight. That will stop the "invasion". I would vote for an increase in my taxes to fund that op.

Old 05-05-2009, 12:03 PM

467 posts, read 1,190,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy2 View Post
For instance, take this 3 yr old boy that was kidnapped in San Bernardino during a "home invasion". Parent's are illegals, can't speak English...all over the news.

Thousands and thousands of dollars being spent in resources looking for this child. A child that has no business being in this country in the first place.
Well, for some crazy reason, which really drives me up a wall, Congress added a provison to the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 laws about baby born here in the USA.

Today this is well known as "Anchor Babies." Even though reporters across the country have been chastised for using this team, the facts still remain the same.

What needs to be done, is not allow US Citizenship to babies that are born from Illegal parents within the USA. If we take this out of the provision, then there's a really good chance that they will stay home.

If we don't take it out of the provision, we might as well make Mexico our 51 state. This will help us get a huge oil surplus and some of the finest beaches on the earth. Plus, the sweet deal out of making it number 51 is we now went from a 4000 mile border to a 500 mile border. Much easier to protect with a few minute men.

Old 05-05-2009, 12:11 PM

233 posts, read 701,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody7 View Post
What is really tiring is people throwing the race card around.
Not only for this issue, but many others also. It is ever so easy to be called a racist or a bigot these days.

Old 05-05-2009, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Head coach View Post
Well, for some crazy reason, which really drives me up a wall, Congress added a provison to the laws about baby born here in the USA.

Today this is well known as "Anchor Babies." Even though reporters across the country have been chastised for using this team, the facts still remain the same.

What needs to be done, is not allow US Citizenship to babies that are born from Illegal parents within the USA. If we take this out of the provision, then there's a really good chance that they will stay home.

If we don't take it out of the provision, we might as well make Mexico our 51 state. This will help us get a huge oil surplus and some of the finest beaches on the earth. Plus, the sweet deal out of making it number 51 is we now went from a 4000 mile border to a 500 mile border. Much easier to protect with a few minute men.
Excellent point, Head Coach . . . ALL incentives need to be eliminated immediately, however, the Anchor Baby BS should be at the top of the list.

Old 05-05-2009, 01:02 PM

"During debate on the Senate floor, Kennedy, speaking of the effects of the act, said, "First, our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually. Under the proposed bill, the present level of immigration remains substantially the same.... Secondly, the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset.... Contrary to the charges in some quarters, [the bill] will not inundate America with immigrants from any one country or area, or the most populated and deprived nations of Africa and Asia.... In the final analysis, the ethnic pattern of immigration under the proposed measure is not expected to change as sharply as the critics seem to think.... The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs."[1] The act's supporters not only claimed the law would not change America's ethnic makeup, but that such a change was not desirable.[2]"
What an idiot. Yet, Massachussettsites (LOL) choose to continually vote this numbskull into office year after year, and no one seems to care. Again, education on the part of the voting public is PARAMOUNT. No one seems to research any of this stuff.

Old 05-05-2009, 01:29 PM

467 posts, read 1,190,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich67 View Post
Yet, Massachussettsites (LOL) choose to continually vote this numbskull into office year after year, and no one seems to care. Again, education on the part of the voting public is PARAMOUNT. No one seems to research any of this stuff.
It always amazes me Politicians never really care about their own state. I see all of these wonderful things that McCain has done for other states, be what in the hell has he really done for the tax payers of his state....nothing!

Oh, there are those out there that say..."He's done this and done that!"

Yeah, what! Give some real proof.

Democrates just drive me insane with their welfare programs and Republicans drive me insane with their..."let's go to war programs".

What we need to do is Militarize the border to get the Republicans on board and then take the money that we save in services, to accomidate all of these Illegals, and pay off the loan to have the infrastructure built to protect us.

I can hear it now..."Protect us from what, a bunch of Illegals trying to make something of themselves!"

Here's a newsflash....

When someone comes into you town, city, or state, that is not contributing to the whole welfare of the system and then take advantage of the very service you provide for the individuals that paying into the system, this is known as...stealing!

In some places around the world, this type of person would get his or her hand cut off.

Old 05-05-2009, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Head coach View Post
What we need to do is Militarize the border to get the Republicans on board and then take the money that we save in services, to accomidate all of these Illegals, and pay off the loan to have the infrastructure built to protect us.

I can hear it now..."Protect us from what, a bunch of Illegals trying to make something of themselves!"

Here's a newsflash....

When someone comes into you town, city, or state, that is not contributing to the whole welfare of the system and then take advantage of the very service you provide for the individuals that paying into the system, this is known as...stealing!

In some places around the world, this type of person would get his or her hand cut off.
Silly Head Coach . . .

The U.S. Taxpayers spend BAZILLIONS annually guarding and protecting the sovereignty of Nations all around the world while ours is walked on like a dirty doormat.

Old 05-05-2009, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
Silly Head Coach . . .

The U.S. Taxpayers spend BAZILLIONS annually guarding and protecting the sovereignty of Nations all around the world while ours is walked on like a dirty doormat.
That's the problem. TEAM AMERICA-WORLD POLICE!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona