Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 05:01 PM

17,914 posts, read 43,443,128 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VryDsprit View Post
Observer53, I was convicted of a felony for marijuana drug charges. My 3 year probation ended on June 12, 2009. I was on pre-trial for a year so technically I was under supervision for 4 years. I know that after 2 years you can petition to get your rights restored. I am not a bad guy and never have been. I just got mixed up with the wrong people for a bit. I have always been a church goer and helped with youth groups and tithed. I played sports throughout high school so, I have always been active in sports and well [SIZE=3]disciplined. At the time I got in trouble I made $260k at work so I showed the court system that I made a mistake that would never happen again. They saw my point which is why I got probation. I never had one issue while I was under supervision. I paid my fine off very quickly and they never had to worry about me. I have seen the people that they deal with when I had to go check in. I am not one of them.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] I am very afraid of what is happening with our country and we are in for some very scary times. I believe that we will see a time when people will be fending for themselves with our economy. I am not a conspiracy theorist but a lot is going on right now. I would like to try to get my rights restored so that I can own a fire arm in order to protect my wife and daughter if the crap hits the fan. I have been brought up around guns and hunting all my life so it has been very difficult to deal with not owning a gun or going hunting. I also work at at a company where many employees bring their hand guns to the office due to the type of business that we are in(this is standard in this industry). So, may that is something that I could use to get my rights back sooner?[/SIZE] These are my questions to you:

1) Can my wife own a firearm in the house?
2) You said you recently helped someone get their rights back so could you help me?

Please help me as I am desperate with what I know is going to happen in our country. I am not a bad person and I know my track record beyond my one issue will prove that. Any help would be appreciated. I am currently working and hold a very good career. I do fairly well in my opinion and I think this will work in my favor. Thanks
I can't help you, but you can fill out the form yourself and file it.

http://www.clerkofcourt.maricopa.gov...demand/300.pdf

Old 09-02-2009, 09:22 PM

5 posts, read 15,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Head coach View Post
Ok, I'll bit...what's going on in the country. Fill us in?
Well, I wasn't throwing a bait out there for the taking but I am extremely concerned with what is happing in our country. Our economy is going to collapse and according to many experts we should see a Bank Holiday take place this month. If you are not familiar with this FDR declared a bank holiday back in 1933 restricting Americans from being able to access their accounts. Harry Schultz who advises Ron Paul and he is also the highest paid financial advisor in the world is predicting this will happen this month. Many experts say that things could get very bad with a collapse in our dollar and people possibly fending for themselves and their families. Crime has already started going up. People are going to get to the point that they have nothing to lose so they will do what is necessary to eat. It is much bigger than this with the up and coming forced flu vaccinations and a lot of other major issues with our government. I don't want to say it in here because what ever is said on the internet stays on the internet. I would just like to be able to protect my family and start hunting again. I am not career criminal I just made a dumb mistake that I still think about on a daily basis because it is not the person that I am or that I was raised to be. Can you help in any way?Thanks

Old 09-02-2009, 10:25 PM

39,087 posts, read 51,273,483 times
Quote:
Well, I wasn't throwing a bait out there for the taking but I am extremely concerned with what is happing in our country. Our economy is going to collapse and according to many experts we should see a Bank Holiday take place this month. If you are not familiar with this FDR declared a bank holiday back in 1933 restricting Americans from being able to access their accounts. Harry Schultz who advises Ron Paul and he is also the highest paid financial advisor in the world is predicting this will happen this month. Many experts say that things could get very bad with a collapse in our dollar and people possibly fending for themselves and their families. Crime has already started going up. People are going to get to the point that they have nothing to lose so they will do what is necessary to eat. It is much bigger than this with the up and coming forced flu vaccinations and a lot of other major issues with our government. I don't want to say it in here because what ever is said on the internet stays on the internet. I would just like to be able to protect my family and start hunting again. I am not career criminal I just made a dumb mistake that I still think about on a daily basis because it is not the person that I am or that I was raised to be. Can you help in any way?Thanks
I think you listen to too much talk radio.

Old 09-03-2009, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
I think you listen to too much talk radio.

You might need to start listening more. I hate to break it to you but the world you think we live in doesn't really exist. There is more going on than you think. Unfortunetely, there are too many of you who don't care to pay attention which is why our government has been able to get as far as they have with a one world government and if you think I am full of it just do some research. They will be a bank holiday this month and we will have a new currency put in place. Go to youtube and type in Fema camp coffins and tell me that I listen to too much talk radio. This is happening right under our noses. Look at the cap and trade or the health reform! Come on man wake up! Please don't sit there and not educate yourself. Look up Gerald Celente, he is the world's leading forecastor and most accurate at that. This could be the end of the United States as we know it. Disagree with me all you like but please do your research. This stuff is factual. Look up mandatory Flu Vaccinations. This is coming and
[SIZE=3]Massachusetts has already passed a bill that they can make you take the vaccine in a state of pandemic or quarantine you. If you refuse it is $1000 a day or 30 days in jail. I have been to the hospital and every doctor I have spoke with about the swine flu says it is no worse than the standard flu and it is being made out to be more than it should be. Our govt will declare Martial Law on this. Yes it sounds rediculous but do your research and then come back and tell me it is too much talk radio. www.infowars.com I am not a radical just a concerned American with the facts. Other countries are talking about what is going on in our country so why is it that Americans don't know? [/SIZE]

Old 09-03-2009, 08:56 AM

7,084 posts, read 14,871,924 times
Yeah, just what the world needs, another doper with a firearm!

Old 09-03-2009, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Rhodes View Post
Yeah, just what the world needs, another doper with a firearm!
Listening to too much Rightie-radio AND smoking dope. No gun for you!!!

Old 09-03-2009, 09:46 AM

Quote:
You might need to start listening more. I hate to break it to you but the world you think we live in doesn't really exist. There is more going on than you think. Unfortunetely, there are too many of you who don't care to pay attention which is why our government has been able to get as far as they have with a one world government and if you think I am full of it just do some research. They will be a bank holiday this month and we will have a new currency put in place. Go to youtube and type in Fema camp coffins and tell me that I listen to too much talk radio. This is happening right under our noses. Look at the cap and trade or the health reform! Come on man wake up! Please don't sit there and not educate yourself. Look up Gerald Celente, he is the world's leading forecastor and most accurate at that. This could be the end of the United States as we know it. Disagree with me all you like but please do your research. This stuff is factual. Look up mandatory Flu Vaccinations. This is coming and
[SIZE=3]Massachusetts has already passed a bill that they can make you take the vaccine in a state of pandemic or quarantine you. If you refuse it is $1000 a day or 30 days in jail. I have been to the hospital and every doctor I have spoke with about the swine flu says it is no worse than the standard flu and it is being made out to be more than it should be. Our govt will declare Martial Law on this. Yes it sounds rediculous but do your research and then come back and tell me it is too much talk radio. www.infowars.com I am not a radical just a concerned American with the facts. Other countries are talking about what is going on in our country so why is it that Americans don't know? [/SIZE]
Wake up,man! Rightie-radio and leftie-radio (what there is of it) is ENTERTAINMENT couched as information packaged to attract listeners in order to SELL advertising. Take it all with a very large grain of salt.

Not to be rude, but people who think like you are the reason I have a gun(s).

You are right about the banks though. I hear they will be closed on Monday.

Old 09-03-2009, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Listening to too much Rightie-radio AND smoking dope. No gun for you!!!

First, off I don't do drugs! I am not the reason that people buy guns. You are making innaccurate accusations! I am not going to explain myself to people that I could careless about. You are uneducated and you have nothing to back what you say. Fortunetely, I do!

Cops jump on swine-flu power: Shots heard 'round the world

Is it just me or did I write what I said yesterday and this morning before I even got to this article in a well respected source?? Yes, you should feel like idiots. You will be the ones that take the flu vaccine because our "government" says its ok. Hmm, a I told you so is in order! You are not even worth debating because you know nothing that will hold water. It is funny that I said this was coming and the bank holiday and then one of you also said Yes the bank holiday will come! Our dollar will collapse and you people will be the ones that did nothing and you can also tell the people you know about the person who warned when this happens. You don't have to be crazy to see the truth. There is very few of you left that actually believe that nothing will happen. More people know this stuff will happen than you think. And no I am not some store clerk trying to get my rights back! You guys must be smarter than the biggest experts in the world. You seem to be the only ones with this opinion. Your a waste of time. I don't need to try to convince you. If you were half way and I do mean half way intelligent you would take what I said and do your own research then, come back and say your piece. But you didn't even do that!

YouTube - Makers Of Vaccination Refuse To Take H1N1 Makers of H1N1 refuse to take vaccine! Oh, that's weird! Good luck in the future, if you have one!

Observer53 thank you for your help! I am a long time hunter which I plan on getting back into. As for the rest of you,

Buy food, store water, buy gold and silver.

Old 09-03-2009, 11:46 AM

Quote:

Don't forget the bleach. Why is bleach the most important thing to have on hand in a disaster?

Old 09-03-2009, 12:35 PM

17,914 posts, read 43,443,128 times
Quote:
Observer53 thank you for your help! I am a long time hunter which I plan on getting back into. As for the rest of you,

You are welcome. But I agree with Ponderosa that you should turn off your radio. Go outside, get some fresh air. But don't go to the bank on Monday. It will be closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona