Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2015, 04:47 AM

50 posts, read 110,987 times

Advertisements

think most of these 36 to 40 ac ranch deals are pie in the sky .Having talked to some of the people there they
Really don't like the HOA which is controlled by AZ land what ever who own and are selling the ranches.They are dreamer who buy the places own them for some time and then try to resell them.Many that were 36 k can be had for 19 but even then they don't move.If you buy and split your ranch say to 4 ten acre lots your HOA
Fee goes from $200 per yr to $800 per year.The well is a convenient which means it may not alway be used by you.There no Hunting No shooting of any kind and no business allowed unless approved by the HOA? Funny though the road maintained guy lives on the ranch with his equipment good gig for him since most of the HOA dues go to road maintenance .Fence in your property your taxes go up because then it's not open range.Other things police call 2hr min fire dept none .Was warned not to leave anything I valued on property because it would be gone when I came back.Sounds good so far PS don't let your dogs roam on your property and bother
The cows rancher has the rights to shoot them.Go to their face book page most people have never even seen their land and guessing couldn't find it with a map.One more thing when it rains your not going to get to your land or leave your land till the ground dry 4x4 lifted supper mudders or an M1A1 Abrams tank your stuck.
Seem to be ? But some I guess like it and I could be wrong.See how long before someone disagrees with me
And if their a realtor because these places are their bread and butter!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2015, 12:39 PM

12 posts, read 93,274 times
Well, I'm pretty sure no one bought any of this land for resale and/or profit, nor would it be bought to split-up and create a neighborhood around themselves.

The road work has to be performed by someone regardless of where they live.

If one expected fire and police support, obviously they didn't do their homework. Like anywhere in the middle of nowhere, you'd have to provide for your own protection and safety. ...and if you don't want stolen, never leave it out where it can be (stolen).

If you choose to let your dogs roam, I s'pose that's your business. Most do not.

Like any other aspect of living in rural areas, preparation is key, rain and traveling during inclimate conditions is just one of them whether it be snow, mud, or traffic.

Some like different flavor pies... The choice is yours.

Old 06-09-2016, 02:48 PM

8 posts, read 25,262 times
Default ever move there? Woodland valley ranch

did you ever finally move there or dig a well?

Old 08-14-2017, 09:52 PM

They have a hoa so you have to pay dues. Much of this land is completely off grid. I ended up going through a realtor and found lovely acreage with a well,fenced and with power for not much more. You are from out of state, call some local realtors. There are a great deal of great properties in this area.People just abandon places out here. I moved also from out of state. Call realtors in Snowflake, And they will find you something perfect for a better price with more amenities. Woodland valley you will have to drill a well for at least 25k and most of it has no power,and well is community.

Old 08-15-2017, 10:58 AM

I can give you some realtor names, mine showed me lots of great places before I bought the one I have

Old 06-14-2018, 09:33 PM

3 posts, read 5,558 times
Default woodland valley ranch sites in Arizona

anybody out there know any thing about Woodland valley, sierra highlands or sierra mountain 40 acre land for sale?

Old 06-15-2018, 07:16 AM

2,925 posts, read 3,090,239 times
Instead of finding all the old threads about these areas and bumping them, have you read what has been posted in these threads?

I'm not trying to be mean, I am just answering your question by saying that perhaps all the information that can be had here has already been posted in the numerous threads about that area. It is water haul. I believe it is off grid. There is talk of drilling for gas, etc. around there and around Woodruf here in Navajo County.

Old 06-15-2018, 07:51 PM

3 posts, read 5,558 times
Default woodland valley ranch sites in Arizona

were can I find these threads.? How do I find them? Thanks for the reply

Old 06-16-2018, 08:01 AM

2,925 posts, read 3,090,239 times
You've already posted in two of them, have you read them? There is also a search function near the top left of the set of threads as well. Here's some I came up with:

//www.city-data.com/forum/arizo...-st-johns.html

//www.city-data.com/forum/arizo...and-ranch.html

//www.city-data.com/forum/arizo...d-parcels.html

//www.city-data.com/forum/arizo...ohns-area.html

//www.city-data.com/forum/arizo...ch-owners.html

good luck

Old 06-18-2018, 12:26 PM

12 posts, read 93,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mntman5258 View Post
anybody out there know any thing about Woodland valley, sierra highlands or sierra mountain 40 acre land for sale?
Most of the forums have moved over to Facebook. So you may not get much attention here.

If you are on FB, search according to ranch name.

The generic answer can be found here:

https://arizonaland.com/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona