Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2013, 02:59 PM

1,394 posts, read 1,401,092 times

Advertisements

i think you will enjoy hot springs and the area.

lake condo rentals are a pretty big business in hot springs. while most are for short term (nightly, weekend and by the week), there should be a sufficient supply of monthly or longer term leases available also.

there are several condo management companies in the area that might be of help also. (two, that i know of: waterfront management and crye-leike) these companies manage the property owner associations at various condo developments around the area.

the lake season starts to slow somewhat in august and by september, there should be even more lake rentals available. rentals start to pick back up in december and january, with the live horse racing season starting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2013, 09:49 PM

389 posts, read 1,218,877 times
I would imagine there would be several apartments or condos that would meet your requirements.
I'm not all that familiar with renters.com. There is also Realtor.com, Trulia and Zillow plus the larger realty companies that could steer you in the right direction.

Old 07-01-2013, 04:01 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,702,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmissourimule View Post
I would imagine there would be several apartments or condos that would meet your requirements.
I'm not all that familiar with renters.com. There is also Realtor.com, Trulia and Zillow plus the larger realty companies that could steer you in the right direction.
I believe but I could be wrong Rentors.com are part of Realtors.com. I do know they have a separate sight though.

Old 07-01-2013, 07:36 AM

389 posts, read 1,218,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I believe but I could be wrong Rentors.com are part of Realtors.com. I do know they have a separate sight though.
Hmmm. I'll have to check it out. I know they have a separate section for rentals. I couldn't find the website you mentioned. Do you have a link?

I have been told there are very few houses for rent although many apartments and condos.

Thanks.

Last edited by rmissourimule; 07-01-2013 at 08:19 AM..

Old 07-01-2013, 08:30 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,702,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmissourimule View Post
Hmmm. I'll have to check it out. I know they have a separate section for rentals. I couldn't find the website you mentioned. Do you have a link?

I have been told there are very few houses for rent although many apartments and condos.

Thanks.
sorry, my screw up: it is rent.com. Try that and good luck!

Old 07-01-2013, 12:58 PM

1,394 posts, read 1,401,092 times
finding a rental lake condo should not be a problem, as they were overbuilt just before the real estate crash. (way overbuilt)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas