Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: On Average Which Southeast Asian Country Do You Think Has The Best Looking Ladies ?
The Philippines 41 27.89%
Malaysia 14 9.52%
Burma 3 2.04%
Vietnam 22 14.97%
Singapore 13 8.84%
Laos 1 0.68%
Indonesia 10 6.80%
Cambodia 2 1.36%
Thailand 41 27.89%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 08:10 AM

209 posts, read 657,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
A country of southeast Asia on the Gulf of Thailand (formerly the Gulf of Siam), an arm of the South China Sea. Various Thai kingdoms were founded from the 13th century on, frequently coming into conflict with neighboring Burmese and Cambodian powers. Siam remained an absolute monarchy until 1932, when the king was compelled to accept a constitution, and the country was renamed Thailand in 1939.

so basically Siam is what ethnic thai were called before 1932
so Siam is Thai......same thing

many thai look like that woman...I have been invited to a thai festival before, majority look similar to her
she is most likely a ethnic thai or the siam(thieves) who took the land that is now thailand
Well maybe you have been invited to a Southern Issan(Cambodian ethnic) festival than. Most of Thai (those yellow areas in the map) will have standart Thai looks (The standart looking if you can't think of is Thai woman picture of overoll looking of woman in upper post) some may have complately northeast asian looking just like Korean/Japanese/Northern Chinese(mostly from Bangkok or North). Also some May have complately looking of Southeast Asian like Filipino/Cambodian/Indonesian/Maleysian(Mostly from deep South and south of Northeast Cambodian border). So basically I would say every 5 Thais will be 3 of them that have standart Thai looks and 1 look Northeast Asian and another 1 will look Southeast Asian.

Last edited by Nutapong; 01-02-2013 at 08:26 AM..

Old 01-02-2013, 08:25 AM

1,527 posts, read 2,995,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutapong View Post
Well maybe you have been invited to a Southern Issan(Cambodian ethnic) festival than. Most of Thai (those yellow areas in the map) will have standart Thai looks (The standart looking if you can't think of is Thai woman picture of overoll looking of woman in upper post) some may have complately northeast asian looking just like Korean/Japanese/Northern Chinese(mostly from Bangkok or North). Also some May have complately looking of Southeast Asian like Filipino/Cambodian/Indonesian/Maleysian(Mostly from deep South and south of Northeast Cambodian border). So basically I would say every 5 Thais will be 3 of them that have standart looks and 1 look Northeast Asian and another 1 will look Southeast Asian.
are you trying to say that 90% of the thai people are not standard thai look??

majority of thai look Southeast Asian

Old 01-02-2013, 09:23 AM

Quote:
are you trying to say that 90% of the thai people are not standard thai look??

majority of thai look Southeast Asian
You are just so stupid (Too stipid) that make me have to say over and over again and again.
I didn't say that Thai look like Northeast Asian either, When did I say that? What I mean here is The standart Thai look is the looks that on the middle between the line of Northeast Asian and Southeast Asian.Seem that you really "LOVE" to focus on those Cambodian border Thais LOL, but those aren't standart you can ask anyone who have been in Thailand all parts of country that "How does standart Thai looks like?"

They will say......

Standart Thai (it just what you got by google up the word "Thai people" here is what you got)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by Nutapong; 01-02-2013 at 09:51 AM..

Old 01-02-2013, 09:49 AM

^
^
^
Do majority of them look like those Cambodian you posted?

Old 01-02-2013, 10:31 AM

Here are some Vietnamese

Here are some Laotion

Here are some Burmese

Old 01-02-2013, 10:38 AM

Quote:
You are just so stupid (Too stipid) that make me have to say over and over again and again.
I didn't say that Thai look like Northeast Asian either, When did I say that? What I mean here is The standart Thai look is the looks that on the middle between the line of Northeast Asian and Southeast Asian.Seem that you really "LOVE" to focus on those Cambodian border Thais LOL, but those aren't standart you can ask anyone who have been in Thailand all parts of country that "How does standart Thai looks like?"

They will say......

Standart Thai (it just what you got by google up the word "Thai people" here is what you got)

this is what I get when I google thai people
who are you trying to fool?? you dont look any different from other SEAsians

Old 01-02-2013, 10:52 AM

Here are some Cambodian

Here are some Indonesian

Here are some Philipino

Here are some Malaysian

So,those will explain how majority of each country in Southeast Asia look like......

So no more stupid converstation ejay1.

Old 01-02-2013, 11:02 AM

Quote:
this is what I get when I google thai people
who are you trying to fool?? you dont look any different from other SEAsians

LOL you are just a FOOL that could do only "cherry picking" of individuals pictures. Can you do it like I did? NO "cherry picking" just post up all the ramdom kind of looking that pop up like me? So are just a loser LOL "SUCH LOSER". Guess what? if a guy like me gonna "cherry picking" I could do way better then you could as well LOL.

Old 01-02-2013, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Here are some Cambodian

Here are some Indonesian

Here are some Philipino

Here are some Malaysian

So,those will explain how majority of each country in Southeast Asia look like......

So no more stupid converstation ejay1.

google images is not an end all

Old 01-02-2013, 11:05 AM

Quote:
LOL you are just a FOOL that could do only "cherry picking" of individuals pictures. Can you do it like I did? no "cherry picking" just post up all the ramdom kind of looking that pop up like me? So are just a loser LOL "SUCH LOSER". Guess what if I gonna "cherry picking" I could do way better then you could as well LOL.
those werent even cherry picked...all I did was look up thai villagers

Last edited by ejay1; 01-02-2013 at 11:16 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia