Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: On Average Which Southeast Asian Country Do You Think Has The Best Looking Ladies ?
The Philippines 41 27.89%
Malaysia 14 9.52%
Burma 3 2.04%
Vietnam 22 14.97%
Singapore 13 8.84%
Laos 1 0.68%
Indonesia 10 6.80%
Cambodia 2 1.36%
Thailand 41 27.89%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2012, 04:12 PM

840 posts, read 1,146,598 times

Advertisements

My younger bro came back from Taiwan and HK about a month ago and also reported that Taiwanese women are better looking than the HK ones.

Old 12-15-2012, 04:34 AM

39 posts, read 92,946 times
I vote for Filipinas.. :-)

Old 01-01-2013, 08:55 AM

209 posts, read 657,566 times
I voted for Thai, the standard majority of Thai looking isn't as hardcore as Filipino/Indonesia/Cambodian/Maleysian. They oftenly come with southern Chinese looking witch is not as cute like northeast asian (northern Chinese, Japanese,Korean) either so they offer you both feeling of cuteness and sexiness. Also there are some Thais that completely looking like Korea,Japanese or either Filipino,Indonesian that could offer to you in Thailand as well.

Old 01-01-2013, 12:34 PM

3,635 posts, read 10,740,561 times
Face averages (they combine many images). These were the SE Asian ones they had.

Burmese

Cambodian

Filipina

Thai

Vietnamese

Old 01-01-2013, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
Face averages (they combine many images). These were the SE Asian ones they had.

Burmese

Cambodian

Filipina

Thai

Vietnamese
Base on those pictures Vietnamese is like the lighter skinned version of Cambodian.
For Thai and Burmese, they have similar nose shape,lip shape also eyes shape as well but have different face shape. Thai seem to be lighter skinned as well maybe because skin beauties industries in Thailand is way a lot more advanced then in Bumar.
I think they should make some of Indonesia and Maleysian too.

Last edited by Nutapong; 01-01-2013 at 08:17 PM..

Old 01-01-2013, 09:58 PM

2,173 posts, read 4,405,361 times
I've lived in CA for 25 yrs including the SF Bay and have been around many Asian ethnicties. I was very impressed with Thai women's beauty on a recent vacation and I would put them #1. They have a much wider range of looks than say Japan/Korea/China... from a Chinese look to darker skinned and very exotic (at least exotic to me being caucasion). I like how they get tan and don't hide from the sun so much like northeastern Asian countries.

I also like the Thai women's personalities. They are more laid back and remind me in attitude more of the island "local girls" in Hawaii, at least how local girls used to be. Many are more like "country girls". Northeast Asian women from big cities are more go go go in the rat race and materialistic and very hell bent on success.

I have a western friend who lives in Bangkok and is not at all into the hooker scene (nor am I...I totally abhor that scene and stay as far away as I can from it). He has dated some really nice educated Thai women with college degrees and decent jobs that were super hot and very cool.

Old 01-01-2013, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctr88 View Post
I've lived in CA for 25 yrs including the SF Bay and have been around many Asian ethnicties. I was very impressed with Thai women's beauty on a recent vacation and I would put them #1. They have a much wider range of looks than say Japan/Korea/China... from a Chinese look to darker skinned and very exotic (at least exotic to me being caucasion). I like how they get tan and don't hide from the sun so much like northeastern Asian countries.

I also like the Thai women's personalities. They are more laid back and remind me in attitude more of the island "local girls" in Hawaii, at least how local girls used to be. Many are more like "country girls". Northeast Asian women from big cities are more go go go in the rat race and materialistic and very hell bent on success.

I have a western friend who lives in Bangkok and is not at all into the hooker scene (nor am I...I totally abhor that scene and stay as far away as I can from it). He has dated some really nice educated Thai women with college degrees and decent jobs that were super hot and very cool.
Their look is kind of on the Middle line between Northeast Asian and Southeast Asian. Most of them have Southern Chinese skin tones witch does't as dark as Filipino/Indonesian/Maleysian/Cambodian but not as light as Northern Chinese/Japanese/Korean. It seem that Laotian/Vietnamese/Burmese are coming with the same concept as well but I choose Thai over Those because of Thailand is more developed country than those countries, people are more educated and more things to do in the cities.

Old 01-02-2013, 12:30 AM

376 posts, read 652,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctr88 View Post

After looking at the images, I liked them all but would give a slight edge to the Thai. Regarding personality, yeah I really like the Thai and also like most of the Chinese & Filipinas that I've met. I think as a general rule, the Filipinas are more expressive and I would say the same about Mongolian ladies while the Thai and Chinese are more even tempered. I worked in Seoul for 1 year and although physically quite attractive, the Korean women in general are not as friendly and also have a kimschee & fish smell that is a buzz kill (not to say that I didn't get to know a couple on a personal level though).

Old 01-02-2013, 01:03 AM
kyh

372 posts, read 1,268,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutapong View Post
I voted for Thai, the standard majority of Thai looking isn't as hardcore as Filipino/Indonesia/Cambodian/Maleysian. They oftenly come with southern Chinese looking witch is not as cute like northeast asian (northern Chinese, Japanese,Korean) either so they offer you both feeling of cuteness and sexiness. Also there are some Thais that completely looking like Korea,Japanese or either Filipino,Indonesian that could offer to you in Thailand as well.
It's spelled Malaysia/Malaysian. Sorry I cannot stand people repeatedly misspelling my country's name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Tiger View Post
After looking at the images, I liked them all but would give a slight edge to the Thai. Regarding personality, yeah I really like the Thai and also like most of the Chinese & Filipinas that I've met. I think as a general rule, the Filipinas are more expressive and I would say the same about Mongolian ladies while the Thai and Chinese are more even tempered. I worked in Seoul for 1 year and although physically quite attractive, the Korean women in general are not as friendly and also have a kimschee & fish smell that is a buzz kill (not to say that I didn't get to know a couple on a personal level though).
Thanks to the huge plastic surgery industry in Korea (that's not to say every beautiful Korean girl you met was plastic, but still a large percentage is according to variable statistics).

Old 01-02-2013, 03:07 AM

1,946 posts, read 2,563,054 times
       Left Korea              Center China              Right Japan

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia