Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: On Average Which Southeast Asian Country Do You Think Has The Best Looking Ladies ?
The Philippines 41 27.89%
Malaysia 14 9.52%
Burma 3 2.04%
Vietnam 22 14.97%
Singapore 13 8.84%
Laos 1 0.68%
Indonesia 10 6.80%
Cambodia 2 1.36%
Thailand 41 27.89%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2013, 08:45 AM

209 posts, read 657,566 times

Advertisements

Lao,Thai and Zhuang are basically brothers that have same dad and same mom. For Southern Han/Hmong/Kinh(Vietnamese)/Shan(Burmese) are like Same dad but not the same mom.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:54 AM

1,527 posts, read 2,995,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutapong View Post
Chonburi is located in middle-east of Thailand, people in that area may mix with some Cambodian neighbor.
Chonburi isn't the only state that doing buffalo racing. Most of the regions in the green areas in the map have buffalo racing. Buffalo riding or elephent riding doesn't exist in any other parts of Thailand except "South of Northeast" green areas in the map and maybe a neighbor like Chonburi(not even North of Northeast which is Laos border).

look at your map...its yellow...the area that would be mixed would be green

that picture was taken from chonburi ..in the yellow area

Old 01-03-2013, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Lao,Thai and Zhuang are basically brothers that have same dad and same mom. For Southern Han/Hmong/Kinh(Vietnamese)/Shan(Burmese) are like Same dad but not the same mom.
not according to my lao friend...he said lao people call ethnic thai as black or darker then lao
he told me that lao settled in northern thailand...thats why the people there look lao

Old 01-03-2013, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
not according to my lao friend...he said lao people call ethnic thai as black or darker then lao
he told me that lao settled in northern thailand...thats why the people there look lao
Maybe your friend just mad at Thais because sometime Modern day Thais kind of disappoint on others Southeast Asian countries because those countries are poorer. Just like I did with you Filipino and now you are mad at me LOL. Anyway genetically Thai,Zhuang and Lao are just the same people with same looks/same language/same cutures/same genetic/same originated.

Old 01-03-2013, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Maybe your friend just mad at Thais because sometime Modern day Thais kind of disappoint on others Southeast Asian countries because those countries are poorer. Just like I did with you Filipino and now you are mad at me LOL. Anyway genetically Thai,Zhuang and Lao are just the same people with same looks/same language/same cutures/same genetic/same originated.
???

zhuang

ethnic thai

lol are you sure your not the one who is mad???
how is it possible for people who are in the yellow zone, cambodian???

Last edited by ejay1; 01-03-2013 at 09:33 AM..

Old 01-03-2013, 09:29 AM

Quote:
It is just like twin brothers that hate each other. One has higher abilities and success. Another one is lower abilities and doesn't success. When one is success and another one doesn't, the successful one tent to disappoint one another that unsuccessful. So the unsuccessful brother will more likely to hate another one because got disappointed.

Old 01-03-2013, 09:44 AM

Quote:
???

zhuang

ethnic thai
Lol That is the fully Cambodian border bar chick.
After that sentence of mine now you are even more mad LOL !!!. Anyway Do you know why and what is the point I joined this forum and trolled on you to make you mad and hate me and than keep fighting with you like this? "IT IS BECAUSE MY LIFE IS TOO BORED LOL". I just need to fight with someone to make life more excited. It will not be good to me to really troll someone off in the real life so that is why it must be on the Internet. I'm a troll. Also please don't serious hate all Thais just because of me, I am just a troll person that have nothing to do. There are lot of good people as well.

Old 01-03-2013, 09:48 AM

Quote:
???

zhuang

ethnic thai

lol are you sure your not the one who is mad???
how is it possible for people who are in the yellow zone, cambodian???
Ethnic Thai (from wikipedia)

Thai people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tai peoples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 01-03-2013, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Lol That is the fully Cambodian border bar chick.
After that sentence of mine now you are even more mad LOL !!!. Anyway Do you know why and what is the point I joined this forum and trolled on you to make you mad and hate me and than keep fighting with you like this? "IT IS BECAUSE MY LIFE IS TOO BORED LOL". I just need to fight with someone to make life more excited. It will not be good to me to really troll someone off in the real life so that is why it must be on the Internet. I'm a troll. Also please don't serious hate all Thais just because of me, I am just a troll person that have nothing to do. There are lot of good people as well.
lol phuket is nowhere near cambodia

Old 01-03-2013, 09:56 AM

Quote:

top picture is jek/chinese-thai
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia