Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: On Average Which Southeast Asian Country Do You Think Has The Best Looking Ladies ?
The Philippines 41 27.89%
Malaysia 14 9.52%
Burma 3 2.04%
Vietnam 22 14.97%
Singapore 13 8.84%
Laos 1 0.68%
Indonesia 10 6.80%
Cambodia 2 1.36%
Thailand 41 27.89%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 04:37 AM

209 posts, read 657,616 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
lol its only cherry picking when I post native thai??

is this better
LOL Native Thai ???

This is what come up by Google up "Native Thai people"

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And this is what come up by Google up "Native Filipino people" (LOL IMAO)

LOL Finally Ejay1, why can't you just accept the fact that your people are a lot darker than mine people??? LOL. "YOU ARE ALREDY LOSE !" Everybody that come in and read this topic are agreed with me and they are on mine side as well LOL.

Old 01-04-2013, 04:43 AM

1,527 posts, read 2,996,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutapong View Post
LOL Native Thai ???

This is what come up by Google up "Native Thai people"

And this is what come up by Google up "Native Filipino people" (LOL IMAO)

LOL Finally Ejay1, why can't you just accept the fact that your peopl are darker than mine people??? LOL. "YOU ARE ALREDY LOSE !" Everybody that come in and read this topic are agreed with me and they are on mine side as well LOL.
I dont know what a chinese/korean/german/native american has to do with native thai
Native American « Hapa Voice

lol whats your point of posting negritos?? so your posting an ethnic minority like negritos against chinese-korean/german people to prove that thai are lighter???

real natives of thailand

vietnamese

btw if you compare tagalogs/manilenos with thai...then you might have an argument that thai would be lighter

but if you compare my ethnic group with thai....then my ethnic group have higher amount of lighter people

woman from my ethnic group

ethnic thai family

Last edited by ejay1; 01-04-2013 at 04:53 AM..

Old 01-04-2013, 04:55 AM

Quote:
I dont know what a chinese/korean/german/native american has to do with native thai

lol whats your point of posting negritos?? so your posting an ethnic minority like negritos against chinese-korean/german people to prove that thai are lighter???

real natives of thailand

vietnamese
You are just an "BLIND+IDOIT" Filipino didn't you even see that I used "Native Filipino people" to google up. I didn't use "Negrito Filipino" you "IDOIT"+"BLIND"

Old 01-04-2013, 04:57 AM

Quote:

real natives of thailand

vietnamese

btw if you compare tagalogs/manilenos with thai...then you might have an argument that thai would be lighter

but if you compare my ethnic group with thai....then my ethnic group have higher amount of lighter people

ethnic thai family
LOL anyone here agree with him? any hand up? LOL "No one"

Old 01-04-2013, 05:06 AM

Quote:
You are just an "BLIND+IDOIT" Filipino didn't you even see that I used "Native Filipino people" to google up. I didn't use "Negrito Filipino" you "IDOIT"+"BLIND"
given that negritos were the first ones on the island...then they would usually be called the natives of the Philippine island...but also given the fact that they are an extremely small percentage of the entire population you are an idiot for using them in your argument

Old 01-04-2013, 05:12 AM

Quote:
LOL anyone here agree with him? any hand up? LOL "No one"
nobody is here but you and me, retard

anyway rural visayan woman

rural thai woman

Old 01-04-2013, 05:22 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,869,561 times
These girls on the pictures are extremely pretty, I must say unfortunately I seldom saw girls so pretty in the Philippines and Thailand where I vacationed. Or the face may be cute, but the body extremely squat, no breasts (that part is ok with me though) and no buttocks , and they all have the same black color of straight hair , no variety (blonde-brunette-redhead) like the Caucasian girls.

Old 01-04-2013, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
These girls on the pictures are extremely pretty, I must say unfortunately I seldom saw girls so pretty in the Philippines and Thailand where I vacationed. Or the face may be cute, but the body extremely squat, no breasts (that part is ok with me though) and no buttocks , and they all have the same black color of straight hair , no variety (blonde-brunette-redhead) like the Caucasian girls.
usually the most attractive filipina women dont hang around western tourists
I mean who would want to be labeled as a prostitute???

and the most attractive ethnic group within the Philippines IMO is without a doubt

Visayans- we have variety(Malay to East Asian looking)

followed by Northern and Central Luzon

Old 01-04-2013, 06:28 AM

Quote:

real natives of thailand

vietnamese

ethnic thai family
LOL Fail "CHERRY PICKING".....

Looking of Ethnic Thai "NO Cherry picking" (Google up Ethnic Thai)

Information of Ethnic Thai.

Source: The Thai Ethnic Group, Vietnam Culture

Ethnic Thai make up to 75% of Thailand population, Chinese 14%, Khmer(Cambodian) 7%, Malaysian 3%. others 1%.

Ethnic map

Source: Thai people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is looks of Ethnic Khmer(Cambodian)

Those people you posted look nothing like ethnic Thai(Tai) they look like ethnic khmer(Cambodian).
Some of ethnic Thai(yellow) those neighbor with ethnic Khmer(light green) and ethnic Malays(purple) may mixs with those ethnics. So they may turn out to have autronesian looking, but not for those ethnic Thai that far away.

What you are going to use to argue now?

Old 01-04-2013, 06:38 AM
kyh

372 posts, read 1,268,117 times
Yeap Thais in the south are darker-skinned, and a large percentage of them may have been mixed with Malays.

Thais in the north, esp Bangkok and Chiangmai are fair-skinned. A percentage of them may have been mixed with Chinese too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia