Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: On Average Which Southeast Asian Country Do You Think Has The Best Looking Ladies ?
The Philippines 41 27.89%
Malaysia 14 9.52%
Burma 3 2.04%
Vietnam 22 14.97%
Singapore 13 8.84%
Laos 1 0.68%
Indonesia 10 6.80%
Cambodia 2 1.36%
Thailand 41 27.89%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 09:34 AM

1,527 posts, read 2,998,720 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenIIX View Post
lao and thai are just the same people by genetic to me as well as nutapong said. If you going to means about thais than it would be about Laos as well. And those viet don't look like the majority of what I have seen. i have been living in Both thailand and vietnam. in all parts, so I have seen how the majority of them look like. and also that thai girl you posted doesn't look like we lao/thai either. she look like the khmer.

Viet

Lao

Thai
I think there are many lao and chinese in thailand...but the true thai are siamese...not the ethnic lao in thailand

Old 01-05-2013, 09:38 AM

51 posts, read 174,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
well the upperclass of the Philippines can fit in spain
lol ! you know what? i have red this topic since the start to this page, and you seem the most idiotic person in here as everybody said lol.

isn't that just a white american/europian guy you just cherry picking up from the internet??? lol.

Old 01-05-2013, 09:45 AM

Quote:
I think there are many lao and chinese in thailand...but the true thai are siamese...not the ethnic lao in thailand
are you even one of us to dare know more about us ??? all i see in this topic you dare just say ramdom stuffs and make up stuffs up but no facts/source at all. i never see you show any facts in this topic, all you do is just make up stories and cherry picking up random pictures and post out just like everybody in here said.

Old 01-05-2013, 09:47 AM

Quote:
lol ! you know what? i have red this topic since the start to this page, and you seem the most idiotic person in here as everybody said lol.

isn't that just a white american/europian guy you just cherry picking up from the internet??? lol.
maybe your the idiot...he is the son to Zobel De Ayala....a well known spanish mestizo family in the Philippines
who have been living in the Philippines for 300 years
The learning curve of Jaime Urquijo Zobel | Sunday Life, Lifestyle Features, The Philippine Star | philstar.com

Old 01-05-2013, 09:49 AM

Quote:
are you even one of us to dare know more about us ??? all i see in this topic you dare just say ramdom stuffs and make up stuffs up but no facts/source at all. i never see you show any facts in this topic, all you do is just make up stories and cherry picking up random pictures and post out just like everybody in here said.
okay maybe I should believe this one lao guy who told me that the king of thailand is actually ethnic lao descent

considering your thai friend likes talking about the Philippines like he know more then filipinos...I call it even

Old 01-05-2013, 10:08 AM

Quote:
maybe your the idiot...he is the son to Zobel De Ayala....a well known spanish mestizo family in the Philippines
who have been living in the Philippines for 300 years
The learning curve of Jaime Urquijo Zobel | Sunday Life, Lifestyle Features, The Philippine Star | philstar.com
whatever but not for those filipino i have met, i don't care what kind of filipino or what ethnic there are or how they look like, all i count is they from the philipine and call themselves to be filipino. and majority 98% of filipino i met aren't look like white europian/american. this is how they looks.

Celabs

real people

Last edited by TenIIX; 01-05-2013 at 10:28 AM..

Old 01-05-2013, 10:12 AM

Quote:
okay maybe I should believe this one lao guy who told me that the king of thailand is actually ethnic lao descent

considering your thai friend likes talking about the Philippines like he know more then filipinos...I call it even
well, it's maybe his problems and your problems, but that still have nothing to do with the DNA and genetic between lao and thai. we are still the same people as always doesn't matter what kind of name there are lao/thai/tay/dai/shan/siam. the name doesn't change the DNA and genetic of people GOT IT???. you maybe mad at him but you can't just post the ramdom stuffs without facts. i can't stand that !

Old 01-05-2013, 10:35 AM

last thing, you maybe personally mad at Nutapong but in order to argue you need facts and sources. i red everything in this topic alredy and i agreed with all of his facts and sources, while all you have are just ramdom facts that you made up and cherry picking pictures.

Old 01-05-2013, 10:35 AM

Quote:
well, it's maybe his problems and your problems, but that still have nothing to do with the DNA and genetic between lao and thai. we are still the same people as always doesn't matter what kind of name there are lao/thai/tay/dai/shan/siam. the name doesn't change the DNA and genetic of people GOT IT???. you maybe mad at him but you can't just post the ramdom stuffs without facts. i can't stand that !
thats cool....but could you also give me facts to back up that all those thai I posted are actually cambodian???

Old 01-05-2013, 10:36 AM

Quote:
last thing, you maybe personally mad at Nutapong but in order to argue you need facts and sources. i red everything in this topic alredy and i agreed with all of his facts and sources, while all you have are just ramdom facts that you made up and cherry picking pictures.
he didnt have any real facts other then a map
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia