Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: On Average Which Southeast Asian Country Do You Think Has The Best Looking Ladies ?
The Philippines 41 27.89%
Malaysia 14 9.52%
Burma 3 2.04%
Vietnam 22 14.97%
Singapore 13 8.84%
Laos 1 0.68%
Indonesia 10 6.80%
Cambodia 2 1.36%
Thailand 41 27.89%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 12:37 PM

1,527 posts, read 2,997,996 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutapong View Post
Are you gonna say that your "Cherry Picking" and "Noob-Writen Facts/Sources" are better than "Wikipedia" ???? LOL LMAO*10 !!!!!!!!!!!!

"malays who leave islam are very small in number...and that small number wouldnt be enough to fuel the prostitution industry of thailand....again show proof that all thai bar girls are malay or admit you are a big liar"

I mean really, How do you ****ing know more about Thailand than the real Thai like me??? And just like I said before.......

"Yes ! 100% for the "Cambodian/Khmer" their whole ethnic are poor and **** ! LOL. But for Malay, when did I ****ing say all Malays do that???? I said just only some Malays those who gave up and aren't muslims which is seem to have reasonable number in Thailand as well. Because the Muslims in Southern Thailand commited countless times of terroristion, So the muslims in Thailand are knows as (terrorist). You will be call (terrorist) by other people autometically if you are a muslim. Do you really ****ing think you can stand that, and just endure to be call as "terrorist" by other people in the whole country???
so all malays who give up on islam become prostitutes???

1 million thai prostitutes and they are all made up of malays and cambodians....your too funny

Old 01-05-2013, 12:41 PM

51 posts, read 174,739 times
Here are Sources of Muslims Terroristism in Southern Thailand ! You idiotic!

Muslim terrorists set off bombs in southern Thailand, killing 14, wounding 341 | BARE NAKED ISLAM

and

https://www.google.com/#hl=th&tbo=d&...w=1360&bih=545

Old 01-05-2013, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenIIX View Post
I wasnt even talking about terrorists

Old 01-05-2013, 12:50 PM

.........lag while post sorry

Last edited by TenIIX; 01-05-2013 at 01:00 PM..

Old 01-05-2013, 12:51 PM

.........lag while post sorry

Last edited by TenIIX; 01-05-2013 at 01:00 PM..

Old 01-05-2013, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
so all malays who give up on islam become prostitutes???

1 million thai prostitutes and they are all made up of malays and cambodians....your too funny
since i have been living in thailand as well, i would still say majority of bar girls are still cambodian like 60%, because they are poor and also the europian/american loves their exotic looks. while all the ethnic could be the bar girl but just lesser in number there would be about 25% of thais/laos and 15% of malays.

yes, Cambodian could go everywhere in the country that have bar for them, because they are the poorest+ The most sluty in the country.

Last edited by TenIIX; 01-05-2013 at 01:23 PM..

Old 01-05-2013, 01:02 PM

209 posts, read 657,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
I wasnt even talking about terrorists
"Terrorists" is the main cause "WHY" those Malay give up muslims.

Old 01-05-2013, 02:11 PM
kyh

372 posts, read 1,268,574 times
I've been to Southern Thailand numerous times (Hat Yai especially) and besides the darker skinned girls in the bar and prostitution scene, most fair-skinned girls involved in the industry are poor, rural girls that come from Isan in the northeast to make money. There are also university girls involved (trying to earn quick money to support their tuition fees) as well as girls from Myanmar.

And please guys, no racist attacks (towards Cambodians, Muslims etc). No matter how much you dislike certain people, please refrain yourselves from subjecting a certain group to verbal abuses. There are good and bad apples in every ethnic group/religion. We aren't all perfect.

And just to be fair, Wikipedia is not a 100% valid source for citation (academic works generally don't accept citations from the website) due to its open editing nature (where everyone can edit and re-edit, though this is still subjected to interval checkings by the seasoned editors). I'm also part of the editing team and I've edited countless articles. That said, Wikipedia is still reliable to a percentage, and although not suitable for academic circles, is generally acceptable in informal discussions like forums etc.

Old 01-05-2013, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyh View Post
I've been to Southern Thailand numerous times (Hat Yai especially) and besides the darker skinned girls in the bar and prostitution scene, most fair-skinned girls involved in the industry are poor, rural girls that come from Isan in the northeast to make money. There are also university girls involved (trying to earn quick money to support their tuition fees) as well as girls from Myanmar.

And please guys, no racist attacks (towards Cambodians, Muslims etc). No matter how much you dislike certain people, please refrain yourselves from subjecting a certain group to verbal abuses. There are good and bad apples in every ethnic group/religion. We aren't all perfect.

And just to be fair, Wikipedia is not a 100% valid source for citation (academic works generally don't accept citations from the website) due to its open editing nature (where everyone can edit and re-edit, though this is still subjected to interval checkings by the seasoned editors). I'm also part of the editing team and I've edited countless articles. That said, Wikipedia is still reliable to a percentage, and although not suitable for academic circles, is generally acceptable in informal discussions like forums etc.
at least your not as biased as them

do you believe that Thailand's prostitution industry is made up of muslim malays or local thai girls??

Old 01-05-2013, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutapong View Post
"Terrorists" is the main cause "WHY" those Malay give up muslims.
thats dumb....if that was the case palestinians would have given up islam decades ago
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia