Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: On Average Which Southeast Asian Country Do You Think Has The Best Looking Ladies ?
The Philippines 41 27.89%
Malaysia 14 9.52%
Burma 3 2.04%
Vietnam 22 14.97%
Singapore 13 8.84%
Laos 1 0.68%
Indonesia 10 6.80%
Cambodia 2 1.36%
Thailand 41 27.89%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 10:09 PM

1,141 posts, read 2,202,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
yeah and none of these are the pics I was talking about that you've used on here. I dont remember you posting those here and I dont remember arguing about them. I'm talking about the pic of that one woman that you kept saying was Tagalog but she's from Pangasinan. And this woman

I remember you posting those pics many times on here and you said they were from Manila, or the Tagalog region and I asked you to prove it and you couldnt. So please dont talk about proof because you have none
I would also like to know where exactly this photo was taken and even if ejay1 knows where this woman was born! I have never seen anyone dressed like this in Manila.

Old 01-05-2013, 10:13 PM

3,635 posts, read 10,745,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenTiger View Post
I would also like to know where exactly this photo was taken and even if ejay1 knows where this woman was born! I have never seen anyone dressed like this in Manila.
It came from a forum post, on that post it said

Quote:
The poor Filipinos not only have darker skin, they also have different facial features. They tend to have more Australoid features that I can't quite explain. A lot of them look like this:
Nowhere does it say that the pictures are from Manila, but ejay has used this pic countless times on the internet saying that she's the typical Tagalog woman. Most of the other pics in that post are from tribal groups, so that lady probably is too. I dont know how he thinks he can just pass her off as a typical Manila woman

Old 01-05-2013, 10:23 PM

Quote:
There is no such place as Tambay City and this link you provide actually was posted/written by someone from Davao City in Mindanao, which is a Visayan speaking area! I guess you yourself cannot really tell who is Tagalog and who is Visayan!
hahahaha. Just making sure he sees this

Old 01-05-2013, 10:35 PM

1,527 posts, read 2,997,996 times
Quote:
go to the slums of Manila....its more of what she is then where she was born...but if you were born in Manila you have a higher chance to look like her

Manila right now is a melting pot....you have people from all over the Philippines working there
you have spanish mestizo and chinese living in upscale communities there

but the real locals of Manila are tagalogs who are hybrids

tell ne GoldenTiger what is the likelyhood of seeing someone with an East Asian phenotype in the slums of Manila??? .000000000001% and more then likely that person who with the phenotype is a chinese missionary feeding poor hybrid children

Old 01-05-2013, 10:42 PM

Quote:
There is no such place as Tambay City and this link you provide actually was posted/written by someone from Davao City in Mindanao, which is a Visayan speaking area! I guess you yourself cannot really tell who is Tagalog and who is Visayan!
my bad its talaba,cavite....put your cursor over the picture in this link
In Brief: Number of poor children increasing in the Philippines - Worldnews.com

btw just because someone from davao posted on his blog doesnt mean the kids are from davao
the guy in davao is just concerned for his countrymen

the problem with Smtchl is he doesnt delve deep enough....he couldnt tell the difference between a chinese and a nigerian living in china

Old 01-05-2013, 10:48 PM

I like how you've used this pic in many threads saying he's a typical Manila man

even though the pic originates from this post where it says he's from the Mansaka tribe in Mindanao. Since when is Manila in Mindanao?... You lie so much. Everything you say is BS

Old 01-05-2013, 10:57 PM

376 posts, read 652,650 times
As I see the score of 38 votes for Thailand and 38 votes for Phillippines, I reach back to my memory of my times in both and reflect. I would say my opinion is that there is a greater percentage of attractive women in Thailand due to a greater percentage that are in good shape while there is a greater number of 8+ (on the standard 10 point male scale) in Philippines due to features and more posterior (which is why a friend of mine prefers Filipinas to Thai).

That long discussion of ethnic groups in Asia was interesting but too much information to absorb in a thread. Europe is similar in that there is a lot of cross breeding over the years with Germanic tribes into England and later Viking incursions tin the British Isles, down to France and eve into Italy. America just is a melting pot of all.

You want to have another interesting discussion, how about whether men prefer Asian women or European....I know many european men that prefer Asian and Asian men that prefer European.

Old 01-05-2013, 11:04 PM

Quote:
I like how you've used this pic in many threads saying he's a typical Manila man

even though the pic originates from this post where it says he's from the Mansaka tribe in Mindanao. Since when is Manila in Mindanao?... You lie so much. Everything you say is BS
the first woman in the pic is from mansaka tribe...the rest it doesnt say that

the guy looks like many of the tagalogs trying to hustle foreigners in manila

Old 01-05-2013, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
the first woman in the pic is from mansaka tribe...the rest it doesnt say that

the guy looks like many of the tagalogs trying to hustle foreigners in manila
I love your excuses. Why does it say at the top of the post

Quote:
There are many non-Negrito tribes in the Philippines that have unique features and sometimes curly hair. These people have different features from lowland Filipino IMO...
Then it lists

Ata- Mindanao

pic

pic

pic

Mansaka- Mindanao

pic

pic

pic

Badjao- Sulu/Mindanao

pic

Mangyan- Mindoro

pic

etc...

Can you not see how the post works or are you seriously that stupid? Point is, you had no idea if he was from Manila yet you posted his pic saying he was just for your stupid argument. You lie there, you lie again and again

Old 01-05-2013, 11:25 PM

Quote:
I love your excuses. Why does it say at the top of the post

Then it lists

Ata- Mindanao

pic

pic

pic

Mansaka- Mindanao

pic

pic

pic

Badjao- Sulu/Mindanao

pic

Mangyan- Mindoro

pic

etc...

Can you not see how the post works or are you seriously that stupid? Point is, you had no idea if he was from Manila yet you posted his pic saying he was just for your stupid argument. You lie there, you lie again and again
again I wasnt looking how it was posted...I thought he was just spattering some random pictures and him identifying the ones he knew

anyways you cant deny that the guy looks like what pretty much all tagalogs look like
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia