Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: On Average Which Southeast Asian Country Do You Think Has The Best Looking Ladies ?
The Philippines 41 27.89%
Malaysia 14 9.52%
Burma 3 2.04%
Vietnam 22 14.97%
Singapore 13 8.84%
Laos 1 0.68%
Indonesia 10 6.80%
Cambodia 2 1.36%
Thailand 41 27.89%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 11:27 PM

3,635 posts, read 10,745,280 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
again I wasnt looking how it was posted...I thought he was just spattering some random pictures and him identifying the ones he knew

anyways you cant deny that the guy looks like what pretty much all tagalogs look like
you didn't know, and it didnt say a damn thing about Manila or Tagalogs, yet you used the pic as a typical Manila man. And this is the stuff you use as "proof" How is anyone supposed to take you seriously when you do stuff like that to back up your claims

Give me proof that all Tagalogs look like that. His pic isn't proof because he's not from the Tagalog region, neither are most of the pics you use

Old 01-05-2013, 11:36 PM

1,141 posts, read 2,202,970 times
Quote:
again I wasnt looking how it was posted...I thought he was just spattering some random pictures and him identifying the ones he knew

anyways you cant deny that the guy looks like what pretty much all tagalogs look like
I am going to deny it. Smtchll is denying it. Everyone who has been to Manila in this forum denies it except you! With 12 million people in Metro Manila, overall more than 20 million Tagalogs in the Philippines, why can't you even post a photo that really says it is of a Tagalog person from Manila! Why do you need to post a tribal person and pass him as a Tagalog/Manila person?

I just don't get why you have to resort to lying and try to tell everyone here how dark people in Manila are. It's not true. And so what if it's true? So what if people from your town or province really is a shade lighter than people from Manila?

Old 01-05-2013, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenTiger View Post
I am going to deny it. Smtchll is denying it. Everyone who has been to Manila in this forum denies it except you! With 12 million people in Metro Manila, overall more than 20 million Tagalogs in the Philippines, why can't you even post a photo that really says it is of a Tagalog person from Manila! Why do you need to post a tribal person and pass him as a Tagalog/Manila person?

I just don't get why you have to resort to lying and try to tell everyone here how dark people in Manila are. It's not true. And so what if it's true? So what if people from your town or province really is a shade lighter than people from Manila?
It pisses him off that people who look like that live in the Philippines so he's created a theory that says that those people live far away from where he's from and where he lives is virtually free of them. It makes him feel better about himself so he spreads it all over the internet like it's the only thing he lives for

Old 01-05-2013, 11:42 PM

1,527 posts, read 2,997,996 times
Quote:

I did not go looking for a tribal person....I posted a picture someone already posted in another forum

this is a manila picture

its not just skin color, its racial difference.....is the difference between a mullato and a caucasian just skin color??

Old 01-05-2013, 11:43 PM

Quote:
go to the slums of Manila....its more of what she is then where she was born...but if you were born in Manila you have a higher chance to look like her

Manila right now is a melting pot....you have people from all over the Philippines working there
you have spanish mestizo and chinese living in upscale communities there

but the real locals of Manila are tagalogs who are hybrids

tell ne GoldenTiger what is the likelyhood of seeing someone with an East Asian phenotype in the slums of Manila??? .000000000001% and more then likely that person who with the phenotype is a chinese missionary feeding poor hybrid children
I had been to the slums in Manila. And no one in the Manila slums dress like that! And who are you to say that probability of East Asian phenotype in Manila slums is that low? Haven't you heard of prostitutes who live in the slums and got pregnant by their Chinese, Japanese or Korean johns? Or some illegitimate children by Chinese born in the slums?

Here is a documentary from a reliable source that is not cherry picked. Again, even most slum dwellers do not look like Melanesians. And some even have a slight East Asian look: BBC News | Quick Guide | Manila slum life

Old 01-05-2013, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
It pisses him off that people who look like that live in the Philippines so he's created a theory that says that those people live far away from where he's from and where he lives is virtually free of them. It makes him feel better about himself so he spreads it all over the internet like it's the only thing he lives for
its not far away...its the same country...but you just like to deny that it exists

people have evolved differently according to situations

in Northern Luzon and Visayas....malay and EAsian types flourished more due to the situation...they lived in less desirable areas of the country and had to rely on more advanced ways to survive, farming, fishing...the phenotypes says it all...the majority are of malays and EA phenotypes

In Southern luzon the negrito types and their hybrids flourished....Luzon is a giant landmass....and southern luzon is ideal nomadic location
boundless fruits and veggies from the wild......Manila's urban system has allowed it to flourish as well...kind of like a welfare system..where remontados transitioned from foraging in the forests to foraging in the trash cans

like I said I have seen ati/negrito people in visayas...we all know they exist...but unlike manila...they are a small fraction of the visayas...kind of like black people in a mostly white neighborhood here in the states

Last edited by ejay1; 01-06-2013 at 12:03 AM..

Old 01-05-2013, 11:54 PM

Quote:
I had been to the slums in Manila. And no one in the Manila slums dress like that! And who are you to say that probability of East Asian phenotype in Manila slums is that low? Haven't you heard of prostitutes who live in the slums and got pregnant by their Chinese, Japanese or Korean johns? Or some illegitimate children by Chinese born in the slums?

Here is a documentary from a reliable source that is not cherry picked. Again, even most slum dwellers do not look like Melanesians. And some even have a slight East Asian look: BBC News | Quick Guide | Manila slum life
not even talking about amerasian or japayuki hybrids...Im talking about the real people

Old 01-05-2013, 11:58 PM

Quote:

btw tagalogs love to look down on non-tagalogs

lol I remember a bunch of degenerate looking tagalogs making jokes about igorot calling them monkeys in Quezon City once

which is hypocritical because plenty of igorots would look chinese when standing next to a manileno

igorot girl

this tmanileno woman is a known racist who made derogatory remarks against igorot people
it was even in the news

Old 01-06-2013, 12:15 AM

^ Ifugao and the people that live around them are one of the few groups in the Philippines that have a distinctive look. They actually do look East Asian, maybe because they were isolated in the mountains. But Visayans were not isolated at all. They're in the middle of the country with islands close together and not many high mountain ranges like the rest of the Philippines, so it's hard to be isolated and retain a distinctive look. Too bad you weren't born an Ifugao

But I cant even say all Ifugao look East Asian because some dont..

Old 01-06-2013, 12:19 AM

Quote:
not even talking about amerasian or japayuki hybrids...Im talking about the real people
Even if you call them "hybrids", they are REAL people!

Quote:
btw tagalogs love to look down on non-tagalogs

lol I remember a bunch of degenerate looking tagalogs making jokes about igorot calling them monkeys in Quezon City once

which is hypocritical because plenty of igorots would look chinese when standing next to a manileno

igorot girl

this tmanileno woman is a known racist who made derogatory remarks against igorot people
it was even in the news
Being in the capital/largest metro area, no doubt there are racists among the 12 million people! But how on earth do your lies help the situation in any way except make the relationships between Tagalogs and non-Tagalogs worse rather than better?!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia