Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: On Average Which Southeast Asian Country Do You Think Has The Best Looking Ladies ?
The Philippines 41 27.89%
Malaysia 14 9.52%
Burma 3 2.04%
Vietnam 22 14.97%
Singapore 13 8.84%
Laos 1 0.68%
Indonesia 10 6.80%
Cambodia 2 1.36%
Thailand 41 27.89%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2013, 12:44 AM

1,527 posts, read 2,997,996 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
^ Ifugao and the people that live around them are one of the few groups in the Philippines that have a distinctive look. They actually do look East Asian, maybe because they were isolated in the mountains. But Visayans were not isolated at all. They're in the middle of the country with islands close together and not many high mountain ranges like the rest of the Philippines, so it's hard to be isolated and retain a distinctive look. Too bad you weren't born an Ifugao

But I cant even say all Ifugao look East Asian because some dont..

LOL dumass have you ever been to visayas??...there are some areas that it would be impossible to get through during rainy season due to the Mountain roads to said area is closed off

Lowlanders lived seperately from ethnic minorities....totally different in southern luzon where negrito groups numbered in the millions and greatly outnumbered any other ethnic group

in visayas ...negritos and the few hybrids are atypical and a minority

in southern luzon/ manila anyone who doesnt look negrito or partially negrito are either chinese upperclass or tourists

earlier austronesian groups were pushed by the more recent bruneian/bornean settlers to the dwelling places of ati in visayas..hence creating a SEAsian majority Ati/ati hybrid minority

in southern luzon taiwanese aboriginal settlers were mixed into the much larger negrito population...creating tagalogs....a mostly negrito people with some austronesian admixture...similar to East Timor

Old 01-06-2013, 12:58 AM

3,635 posts, read 10,745,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
LOL dumass have you ever been to visayas??...there are some areas that it would be impossible to get through during rainy season due to the Mountain roads to said area is closed off

Lowlanders lived seperately from ethnic minorities....totally different in southern luzon where negrito groups numbered in the millions and greatly outnumbered any other ethnic group

in visayas ...negritos and the few hybrids are atypical and a minority

in southern luzon/ manila anyone who doesnt look negrito or partially negrito are either chinese upperclass or tourists

earlier austronesian groups were pushed by the more recent bruneian/bornean settlers to the dwelling places of ati in visayas..hence creating a SEAsian majority Ati/ati hybrid minority

in southern luzon taiwanese aboriginal settlers were mixed into the much larger negrito population...creating tagalogs....a mostly negrito people with some austronesian admixture...similar to East Timor

And Visayans live in the middle of the damn country. You think they're distinct somehow. Nope. And Borneans (which most Visayans didnt come from) are mostly Austronesian (Taiwanese Aborigine) anyway. So what's the difference?

Again, you have no proof, except for your pics, which I proved were lies.

Old 01-06-2013, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenTiger View Post
Even if you call them "hybrids", they are REAL people!

Being in the capital/largest metro area, no doubt there are racists among the 12 million people! But how on earth do your lies help the situation in any way except make the relationships between Tagalogs and non-Tagalogs worse rather than better?!

by real im talking about the true people of manila

tagalogs are hypocritical...my cousin gets **** talked about her by tagalogs all the time when she used to work in manila...they talk mad **** about how rural people are and ****...

to a tagalog alll visayans are poor rural people,mas itim and uneducated....even though the tagalog saying this was as dark as night with heavily australoid features.......this tagalog **** also bragged about having spanish and chinese ancestry

even your ass claimed visayans look papuan due to being south of you manilenos....I call BS....your ethnic group plays a part in your features...not beause you were born in manila

if a tagalog negrito won the lottery and moved into a rich neighborhood...he is still going to look negrito

Old 01-06-2013, 01:03 AM

Quote:

And Visayans live in the middle of the damn country. You think they're distinct somehow. Nope. And Borneans (which most Visayans didnt come from) are mostly Austronesian (Taiwanese Aborigine) anyway. So what's the difference?

Again, you have no proof, except for your pics, which I proved were lies.
difference is one is South East Asian(visayan) and the other is australoid hybrid(tagalogs)

you put any tagalog in east timor....they would blend in nicely...

Old 01-06-2013, 01:38 AM

Quote:
difference is one is South East Asian(visayan) and the other is australoid hybrid(tagalogs)

you put any tagalog in east timor....they would blend in nicely...
they would too, what's the difference?

All sizes | Peddlers | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
All sizes | market lady | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
All sizes | Silays Bob Marley. | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
All sizes | The Vendor | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
All sizes | Portraits of Vendors at Ormoc's Public Market - Small Time Vegetable Vendor | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
All sizes | Cebu: Pomelo Vendor | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
All sizes | Peanut Vendor | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
All sizes | Portraits of Vendors at Ormoc's Public Market - Hat Seller | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Same mix of looks in the Visayas and in Southern Luzon, and poor people in Visayas usually look the most Australoid, just like in Luzon. Let me guess, they're all from tribal groups, or they're not from the Visayas, these are all Tagalog immigrants. Cant wait to hear an excuse, come up with something new

Last edited by Smtchll; 01-06-2013 at 01:46 AM..

Old 01-06-2013, 02:05 AM

Quote:
they would too, what's the difference?

All sizes | Peddlers | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
All sizes | market lady | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
All sizes | Silays Bob Marley. | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
All sizes | The Vendor | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
All sizes | Portraits of Vendors at Ormoc's Public Market - Small Time Vegetable Vendor | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
All sizes | Cebu: Pomelo Vendor | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
All sizes | Peanut Vendor | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
All sizes | Portraits of Vendors at Ormoc's Public Market - Hat Seller | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Same mix of looks in the Visayas and in Southern Luzon, and poor people in Visayas usually look the most Australoid, just like in Luzon. Let me guess, they're all from tribal groups, or they're not from the Visayas, these are all Tagalog immigrants. Cant wait to hear an excuse, come up with something new

what do minorities in Visayas have to do with anything.....ati and ati hybrids from visayas may pass for east timorese....but they are a minority within the population

there are more visayas who would stick out like a sore thumb....

while amongst tagalogs they would all pass for timorese

all tagalogs look australoid....

the poorest of the poor...beggars in visayas are all australoid

so your your saying everybody is the same by saying the poorest ati/negrito hybrid beggars in visayas looks similar to the average tagalog??

Old 01-06-2013, 02:09 AM

Quote:
what do minorities in Visayas have to do with anything.....ati and ati hybrids from visayas may pass for east timorese....but they are a minority within the population

there are more visayas who would stick out like a sore thumb....

while amongst tagalogs they would all pass for timorese
yeah no proof, all you do is post pictures. I can do that too, just did, but at least when I do it, I show where they're from and dont lie about it

Old 01-06-2013, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Let me guess, these kids are upper class Chinese or tourists, visiting the dump...

Smokey Mountain Manila children | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
All sizes | Local kids | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
All sizes | Filipino boy1 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Asia - Philippines / Payatas | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Payatas, July 2010 - Star of Hope, Philippines | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

And you did say ANYONE. Another lie. The Philippines is diverse all over. Stop trying to segregate it just because you have identity issues

Old 01-06-2013, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Let me guess, these kids are upper class Chinese or tourists, visiting the dump...

Smokey Mountain Manila children | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
All sizes | Local kids | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
All sizes | Filipino boy1 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Asia - Philippines / Payatas | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Payatas, July 2010 - Star of Hope, Philippines | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

And you did say ANYONE. Another lie. The Philippines is diverse all over. Stop trying to segregate it just because you have identity issues
they are most likely non-tagalogs...probably from central luzon
btw none of them look chinese

Last edited by ejay1; 01-06-2013 at 02:36 AM..

Old 01-06-2013, 02:35 AM

Quote:
yeah no proof, all you do is post pictures. I can do that too, just did, but at least when I do it, I show where they're from and dont lie about it
I posted more then just pictures

numbnuts I always show where the people in the picture are from.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia