Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: On Average Which Southeast Asian Country Do You Think Has The Best Looking Ladies ?
The Philippines 41 27.89%
Malaysia 14 9.52%
Burma 3 2.04%
Vietnam 22 14.97%
Singapore 13 8.84%
Laos 1 0.68%
Indonesia 10 6.80%
Cambodia 2 1.36%
Thailand 41 27.89%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2013, 07:06 AM

209 posts, read 658,250 times

Advertisements

Thai/Lao

Visayans

After all but the last "FACT" still remain, doesn't matter how hard you try to claim your "Visayan" to have "northeast asian features", but that will never be above "Thai/Lao tones". There is "NO WAY" and "IMPOSSIBLE" for "Visayans" to have more of "Northeast Asian Feature" than "Thai/Lao" do.

Old 01-06-2013, 07:10 AM

1,527 posts, read 2,999,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutapong View Post

Aren't they are "Chinese" and f*cuking "siting in the Chinese restaurant" ????

You are a "KING OF CHERRY PICKING" and also "KING OF LIES"
LOL I dont know if your stupid or not...but visayans love to eat in chinese restaurants...just because they are eating in one doesnt make them chinese numbnuts

your the king of the tards....

Old 01-06-2013, 07:16 AM

ethnic visayan woman side by side with a northeast(korean) asian

ethnic thai woman side by side with a white man

Old 01-06-2013, 07:16 AM
kyh

372 posts, read 1,269,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Tiger View Post
So for the Chinese that are in Malaysia, can they accept and swallow this unfair bumiputeras favoritism or do most Chinese in Malaysia want to leave? I myself have considered retirement in KL but have concerns about what the Muslim Malay might decide to do in the future in Malaysia...I'm white Christian American and have only spent a few weeks in Malaysia so not sure how the Muslim Malay would view my retiring there (they have a pretty good retirement Visa in Malaysia).

So it seems like the Chinese in Thailand have melded into Thai society and have no significant problem with the local Thai while in Phillippines & Malaysia, there is resentment amongst the local majorities because of the perception that Chinese own most of the valuable businesses.

I worked in China and know very well the Han people work hard and are very good in business.
Of course most can't accept it. But we do realize that we are on the losing end, and we usually just bicker over this issue on the dining table. Protests and sorts, we leave it to the politicians.

About leaving Malaysia, well... only a minority wishes to leave (and they are usually from well-to-do families). Leaving a place you've called home for so long is easier said than done for many Malaysians.

Don't worry, the vocal supremacists are in a minority. They won't dare to plunge the nation into a major turmoil - there's always someone up there in the political ranks to counter the issue.

I'd say Penang would be a better retirement place than KL. I don't like KL - too hectic, crowded, and un-pedestrian-friendly for my liking. East Malaysia is a great place too - there's greater ethnic and religious tolerance than West Malaysia, with a bigger Christian population. But I suppose you're looking for urban excitement over nature.

Malaysians, esp the Muslim Malays, generally have a negative perception of the US foreign policies and the Government, but common American people would have no problem living in peace here. There is an established expat community in KL, Penang, as well as East Malaysia (though a lot smaller there).

Am actually surprised that you actually consider on moving here... since Thailand is always a more popular choice.

Last edited by kyh; 01-06-2013 at 07:30 AM..

Old 01-06-2013, 07:27 AM

51 posts, read 174,811 times
this topic seem to be too long than it really need to be. all is just because of subbornese of ejay1. he alredy lose long ago in all kind of facts arguements with Nutapong. the only reason he seem to continue is because he pesonally hated Nutapong lol.

Old 01-06-2013, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenIIX View Post
this topic seem to be too long than it really need to be. all is just because of subbornese of ejay1. he alredy lose long ago in all kind of facts arguements with Nutapong. the only reason he seem to continue is because he pesonally hated Nutapong lol.
Ten and Nutapong claiming victory

Old 01-06-2013, 07:34 AM

51 posts, read 174,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
ethnic visayan woman side by side with a northeast(korean) asian

ethnic thai woman side by side with a white man
i am tried of your stubbornese Ejay1. i still can't stand and see you post up random picture to represent mine twin-ethnic which is thai. what you means to thais is what you means to laos as well. i can't allow that.

if that woman is really real thai/lao, following theory of Nutapong.
then these are real visayans womans.

Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 06:10 AM..

Old 01-06-2013, 07:38 AM

376 posts, read 652,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyh View Post
Of course most can't accept it. But we do realize that we are on the losing end, and we usually just bicker over this issue on the dining table. Protests and sorts, we leave it to the politicians.

About leaving Malaysia, well... only a minority wishes to leave (and they are usually from well-to-do families). Leaving a place you've called home for so long is easier said than done for many Malaysians.

Don't worry, the vocal supremacists are in a minority. They won't dare to plunge the nation into a major turmoil - there's always someone up there in the political ranks to counter the issue.

I'd say Penang would be a better retirement place than KL. I don't like KL - too hectic, crowded, and un-pedestrian-friendly for my liking. East Malaysia is a great place too - there's greater ethnic and religious tolerance than West Malaysia, with a bigger Christian population. But I suppose you're looking for urban excitement over nature.

Malaysians, esp the Muslim Malays, generally have a negative perception of the US foreign policies and the Government, but common American people would have no problem living in peace here. There is an established expat community in KL, Penang, as well as East Malaysia (though a lot smaller there).

Am actually surprised that you actually consider on moving here... since Thailand is always a more popular choice.
I do like Thailand quite a bit but their Visa doesn't allow ownership of property or a business as the Malaysian Visa allows. I'm early 50 in age so I might decide to open a business or buy property that would be allowed in Malaysia but not Thailand. Malaysia also uses the Commom Law which I am trained in so I understand the law there. Of course Thailand seems more fun on the surface.

I've been to KL & Kuching but haven't visited Penang yet...maybe I will visit Penang in April when I come to get my son set up in his apartment.

Old 01-06-2013, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenIIX View Post
i am tried of your stubbornese Ejay1. i still can't stand and see you post up random picture to represent mine twin-ethnic which is thai. what you means to thais is what you means to laos as well. i can't allow that.

if that woman is really real thai/lao, following theory of Nutapong.
then these are real visayans womans.

Fail there are no hooters in visayas...at least what I posted are thai...you posting all these people who are not visayan as visayasn...because you already lost..you desperate now...and the link to the images say they work at a hooters in manila

the first link is a tagalog bar girl in fields avenue in angeles city which is in luzon
http://www.angelescitytube.com/angel...ds-avenue.html

for the most part....most visayan women dont work as bar girl...many visayan women become nurses or marry korean or japanese men so they can work overseas

Old 01-06-2013, 07:47 AM

209 posts, read 658,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
Ten and Nutapong claiming victory
Losing Visayan

HI5 *10 times mine Lao brother TenIIX !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia