Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: On Average Which Southeast Asian Country Do You Think Has The Best Looking Ladies ?
The Philippines 41 27.89%
Malaysia 14 9.52%
Burma 3 2.04%
Vietnam 22 14.97%
Singapore 13 8.84%
Laos 1 0.68%
Indonesia 10 6.80%
Cambodia 2 1.36%
Thailand 41 27.89%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-06-2013, 07:55 AM

1,527 posts, read 2,995,779 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutapong View Post
Losing Visayan
I already caught you in many lies before and I have proven it with links leading to your bullsh1t

you claim I lie but you have no proof

no one believes you..because if you are correct that all those thai I posted are cambodian then 90% of thailand is cambodian]

Nutapong in his victory speech..."we thai dont look like siam we are chinese"

Old 01-06-2013, 08:02 AM

51 posts, read 174,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
Fail there are no hooters in visayas...at least what I posted are thai...you posting all these people who are not visayan as visayasn...because you already lost..you desperate now...and the link to the images say they work at a hooters in manila

the first link is a tagalog bar girl in fields avenue in angeles city which is in luzon
Freshly tattooed filipina bar girl April on Fields Avenue - Angeles City Videos - Angeles City Nightlife

for the most part....most visayan women dont work as bar girl...many visayan women become nurses or marry korean or japanese men so they can work overseas
are you gonna claim that your visayan are the special race than other races in the philipine???

Old 01-06-2013, 08:07 AM

Quote:
I already caught you in many lies before and I have proven it with links leading to your bullsh1t

you claim I lie but you have no proof

no one believes you..because if you are correct that all those thai I posted are cambodian then 90% of thailand is cambodian]

Nutapong in his victory speech..."we thai dont look like siam we are chinese"
yes for the red shirt picture, they could passing for indo-chinese lao/thai/viet.
But not for the bottom picture, that one look like a cherry picking malay guy.

Old 01-06-2013, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenIIX View Post
are you gonna claim that your visayan are the special race than other races in the philipine???
Philippines is a country made up of 27 different ethnic/race

we have our own language/ cultural celebrations/ and phenotype then other races in the Philippines

again you love to claim the true thai as just cambodian...
do you really think that 90% of thai are cambodian???

Old 01-06-2013, 08:12 AM

Quote:
yes for the red shirt picture, they could passing for indo-chinese lao/thai/viet.
But not for the bottom picture, that one look like a cherry picking malay guy.
the guy in the bottom and the redshirt dont look any different

with the exception of tony jaa everyone there is thai....do you see any difference between the cambodian tony jaa and the thai??

Old 01-06-2013, 08:16 AM

209 posts, read 657,566 times
Quote:
Philippines is a country made up of 27 different ethnic/race

we have our own language/ cultural celebrations/ and phenotype then other races in the Philippines

again you love to claim the true thai as just cambodian...
do you really think that 90% of thai are cambodian???
If so, your "Visayans" are just Cambodian right???

Old 01-06-2013, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutapong View Post
If so, your "Visayans" are just Cambodian right???
you know they painted themselves right??

taken from the link
Quote:
Festival Ethnic "Ganguro style" in a Glance...
btw there are no cambodians in visayas...just like there are almost no cambodians in phuket

so stop using cambodians for a reason why thai look dark and non-chinese like

Old 01-06-2013, 08:27 AM

Quote:
the guy in the bottom and the redshirt dont look any different

with the exception of tony jaa everyone there is thai....do you see any difference between the cambodian tony jaa and the thai??

lol big fail for you to use tony jaa's movie. that movie taken place and made in the state called "Surin" which is located beside cambodia border. so basically those people who stands as the background are Surin native which is cambodian.

source Ong Bak 2: Ong Bak 2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

source of Surin : Surin Province - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 01-06-2013, 08:34 AM

Quote:
lol big fail for you to use tony jaa's movie. that movie taken place and made in the state called "Surin" which is located beside cambodia border. so basically those people who stands as the background are Surin native which is cambodian.

source Ong Bak 2: Ong Bak 2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

source of Surin : Surin Province - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
because everywhere in thailand is a cambodian place.....only bangkok are non-cambodian

anyway nowhere does it say anything about surin....only that tony jaa is from surin...thats it

Old 01-06-2013, 08:44 AM

209 posts, read 657,566 times
Quote:
you know they painted themselves right??

taken from the link

btw there are no cambodians in visayas...just like there are almost no cambodians in phuket

so stop using cambodians for a reason why thai look dark and non-chinese like
No Cambodian girl in Phuket????
There are tons and tons of Cambodian girls migrants to Phuket, and Kyh that have been to Southern Thailand alredy, also comfirm this. because Phuket have other regions of southern of Thailand have the most "BAR" compare to other parts of the country.

What Kyh said :

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyh View Post
I can bet that the majority aren't Muslims - most are poor rural girls looking to make money. I believe most involved are ethnic minorities though, like the Isan girls or from neighbouring countries like Myanmar. Given the choice, which girl would want to get involved in the industry and humiliate and succumb her body and dignity to the bestiality of men?

Since I'm from Malaysia, I can say among us here, I have the most first-hand experiences and encounters with Muslim people. Islam, in general, forbids apostasy (leaving Islam). The Muslim society very much frowns upon it as though it is a capital sin. Among all world religions, Islam is the least likely to have people openly leaving the faith. Especially if you're living in a Muslim society, leaving the religion often comes with great repercussions - the family and community will ostracise and disown you. The hardliners would even issue death threats on you. And yes, leaving Islam is punishable by death in Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Iran, and other theocratic regimes. No sane Muslims would do that openly should they desire to leave the religion. They usually do that in great secrecy, without the knowledge of family members and friends. So in many circumstances, they would still label themselves as Muslim in order not to arouse suspicion. Hence nobody really knows how many ex-Muslims there are out there - these people often take great lengths and pain to guard and protect their identity, knowing that one silly mistake would land them in great trouble, and sometimes a road of no return.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.