Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which asian country has the best women?
Japan 36 24.32%
China 23 15.54%
Singapore 6 4.05%
South Korea 44 29.73%
Other 39 26.35%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2014, 11:44 PM

13 posts, read 26,835 times

Advertisements

I found Japanese girls to be more attractive,but that doesn't mean South Koreans or Chinese are not.

Old 03-06-2014, 05:49 AM

11,039 posts, read 16,858,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baani View Post
Surat is places of tourist interest in Surat are the old Fort build by Muhammad-Bin-Tughlaq, the Unai hot spring, the beautiful beaches of Ubharat and Tithal, the villages of Bardoli and Dandi. The places to visit Chintamani Jain Temple, Vir Narmad Saraswati Mandri, Gopi Talav, ONGC, Hazira, Bhoj Aqua Fun, Dutch Garden, Dutch Cemetery, Gore Gore Kabrastan, Hari Om Ashram. Beaches like Ubharat, Dumas, Shuvali and Tithal are most important beaches of Surat.
^ fascinating, but it ain't a woman...

Old 03-07-2014, 03:25 AM

9 posts, read 29,719 times
This article was originally wrote by a Chinese and circulate in chinese websites & forums.

Those points in bold are quite true.

As for point 3, Some Chinese women think marrying foreigners is not good/suitable for them, while some are eager to do so, espcially Shanghainese girls, who have a reputation for liking foreign culture. There also some Japanese women who like to marry a foreign man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by krichton View Post
Differences between Chinese women and Japanese women.
Japanese women believe Japan is the world’s greatest country.
Chinese women usually believe that the moon may be rounder abroad ["the grass is greener"].

Japanese women usually believe marrying foreigners is a kind of disgrace.
Chinese women usually feel that marrying foreigners is a kind of infinite glory.

Japanese women are normally lady-like, but dirty in bed.
Many Chinese women are lady-like in bed, but dirty out of bed.

Most Japanese women abide by the rules of a woman, supporting her husband, raising her children, dutifully.
China is the world’s number one country for one-night stands and extramarital affairs.

Japanese women are almost all very filial, seeing their mother-in-law as their own mother.
Most Chinese women are all too eager for their mother-in-law to quickly die.

Japanese wives treat their husbands with encouragement and concern. Returning home late at night exhausted at the end of a day, the wife will say “you’ve had a tough day.”

Chinese wives treat their husbands with complaints and scolding. Returning home late at night exhausted at the end of a day, the wife will roar “where the hell did you go this time?”

Most young Japanese girls will find a man who is around their age to marry, and make a life with him together.

Young Chinese girls always find a wealthy “old” man, and don’t mind even being his Nth mistress/wife.

Japanese mothers teach their daughters to look after their husbands, and diligently be filial to her parents-in-law.

Chinese mothers teach their daughters that they must keep firm control of all the man’s assets.

Japanese women can tolerate men without money [poor men], but definitely cannot tolerate cowardly and weak men.

Chinese women can tolerate cowardly and weak men, but definitely cannot tolerate men without money.

Japanese women see manly men as the most charming men.

Chinese women see manly men as male chauvinists.

Most Japanese women are very lenient towards men’s infidelity.

Most Chinese women are very lenient towards their own infidelity.

Japanese women almost never say bad things about Japanese men in public or in the media.

Chinese women always loudly curse and mock Chinese men on various media.

The first words of Japanese women on their wedding night is: “If I do not look after/service you well tonight, please be forgiving.”

The first words of Chinese women on their wedding night is: “Hurry and see how much money was received today.”

Old 03-07-2014, 03:42 AM

9 posts, read 29,719 times
There is a culture of women being kept as second wife, third wife, fourth wife...by rich men in a material relationship in china. Increasing number of chinese women have extramarital affairs when they don't see their husbands oftenly or if their husbands suck.
Most Japanese women abide by the rules of a woman, supporting her husband, raising her children, dutifully.
China is the world’s number one country for one-night stands and extramarital affairs.

Most daughter-in-law and mother-in-law relations in China are uneasy.
Japanese women are almost all very filial, seeing their mother-in-law as their own mother.
Most Chinese women are all too eager for their mother-in-law to quickly die.

Quite true.
Japanese wives treat their husbands with encouragement and concern. Returning home late at night exhausted at the end of a day, the wife will say “you’ve had a tough day.”

Chinese wives treat their husbands with complaints and scolding. Returning home late at night exhausted at the end of a day, the wife will roar “where the hell did you go this time?”

True for chinese girls from poor background, not true for chinese girls from richer background.
Most young Japanese girls will find a man who is around their age to marry, and make a life with him together.

Young Chinese girls always find a wealthy “old” man, and don’t mind even being his Nth mistress/wife.

Chinese old saying is that a man with money will play around and turns bad.
Japanese mothers teach their daughters to look after their husbands, and diligently be filial to her parents-in-law.

Chinese mothers teach their daughters that they must keep firm control of all the man’s assets.

Most divorce in China is related to money issues.
Japanese women can tolerate men without money [poor men], but definitely cannot tolerate cowardly and weak men.

Chinese women can tolerate cowardly and weak men, but definitely cannot tolerate men without money.

Women mad at men is more often seen in China than Japan.
Japanese women almost never say bad things about Japanese men in public or in the media.

Chinese women always loudly curse and mock Chinese men on various media.

It is an important tradition in China to give out red pocket money at wedding. The husband has to give his wife's parents and the guests have to give red pocket to the couple as well. The more money, the bigger the "face" for both the giver and receiver.
The first words of Japanese women on their wedding night is: “If I do not look after/service you well tonight, please be forgiving.”

The first words of Chinese women on their wedding night is: “Hurry and see how much money was received today.”

Old 03-07-2014, 05:40 AM

1,141 posts, read 1,208,076 times
Nice list of ignorant stereotypes about Chinese men and women. What's next, all black people are great at basketball and dancing.....

Old 03-07-2014, 05:14 PM

1,110 posts, read 1,660,972 times
Koreans. <3

We Viets too

Old 03-07-2014, 05:29 PM

1,110 posts, read 1,660,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeinChina View Post
Nice list of ignorant stereotypes about Chinese men and women. What's next, all black people are great at basketball and dancing.....
They are. Stereotypes = averages. Besides, it's partially genetics.

Old 03-07-2014, 10:02 PM

360 posts, read 982,516 times
Just like to point out as well that many Japanese women especially those in the middle age group have increasingly found foreign men especially Korean men as either attractive or potential mates.

They assert that Korean men are more romantic and gentlemen-like compared to Japanese men who are rather chauvinistic and unsympathetic to their wives' plight. Such perceptions of Korean men stem partly from the influx of Korean pop culture about a decade ago.

Popular Korean shows like Winter Sonata gave off the impression that Korean men, in general, make better and more compatible soul mates for middle-age Japanese housewives.

However, Korean women do not necessarily think the same way about Japanese men.

Old 03-08-2014, 11:35 AM

101 posts, read 326,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postman View Post
I think mixed people tend to moderate the more 'extreme' features of their parents.
Depends. Non-matching and disproportioned features results in ugliness and this happens all the time, so I'd say that they occur at the same rate among Eurasians. I actually believe that 2 attractive parents who resemble each other more have a higher chance of producing attractive children compared to 2 attractive parents who look very different from each other, because the chance of having mismatched features is reduced. Note that I'm no expert on genetics, it's possible that attractiveness is controlled by a certain gene (for example genes that control intelligence or health, since there are some studies that have shown some sort of correlation) rather than just a simple recombination of the parents' features. But I think we can all agree that most of the time we can point out certain features of the children that are on their parents.

What you said seem to be more intuitively derived though, I'm also always under the impression that mixed children will have less extreme features so that it becomes possible that even ugly interracial couple are capable of producing very good-looking children. Reality however doesn't seem to be that way, I think people just have the tendency to notice better-looking people more. For example I looked up some Uyghurs, but don't think they're particularly good-looking:
http://www.digitalartist.com.my/site...iger-Girls.jpg
http://crheinga.files.wordpress.com/...rayila-sis.jpg
http://m1.aboluowang.com/news/data/u...1002032776.jpg
http://img.zol.com.cn/group/144/a1431930.jpg
These kids are probably good-looking by the EA standard, but then they look predominantly E.Asian:
http://thumbs.****/z/portr...l-17387312.jpg
http://www.uni-ulm.de/~bkuerban/resi...hur%20girl.jpg
More exotic ones:
http://attachments.motorfans.com.cn/...RYeIJef42q.jpg
http://www.cxdq.com/d1/img/071018/20071018134627923.jpg

Old 03-10-2014, 11:42 AM

2,173 posts, read 4,407,769 times
I think Japanese women are very stylish dressers too. And I like their mannerisms and how they carry themselves. I think they are classy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia