Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2016, 12:00 PM

16,258 posts, read 43,185,236 times

Advertisements

There are a number of good threads on this topic, but there are always more questions to add about it!

I am aware of the Second Home Visa program in Malaysia, with minimum requirements for house purchase, and certain amount of money in the bank, etc.

Let's just say someone were to just buy ANYTHING in Malaysia, at a cost that was well under the requirements. What does that mean exactly? Does that mean the person doesn't legally own that property? Or does it have more to do with visa issues, in that the person is required to leave every few months, regardless if he has a property or not?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2016, 12:33 PM

321 posts, read 533,845 times
You have been misinformed. It doesnt matter that you are a foreigner or local. And it makes no sense to set up a Malaysian company to buy a property where you can buy it outright.

Cost of purchase is the same as in legal fees in sales & purchase agreement.

The only restriction is you can only buy properties above RM 1 million ringgit local currency. USD 1 is about RM 4 It was just RM 500k budget requirement 3 years back. This is to protect the foreigners from speculating the budget properties which is already out of reach to many local citizens. Guidelines:Can Foreigners Buy Property in Malaysia? - Property in Malaysia

By buying a home, it makes any foreigner qualified for MY second home program where you are given "visa- free" for extended stay with periodical renewals every 3 months. This is the official portal Malaysia My Second Home Official Portal - MM2H Official Portal

My wifey has had been helping foreigners from East to West , US to UK buying homes in the expatriates enclaves in Desa Parkcity to Mont Kiara, Valencia and Sierramas a decade back. http://www.iproperty.com.my/realesta...947/Sharon_Lee

And I am cooking meals of impressions to many of these owners for house warming and assisting them to government agencies to build houses and factories on their land purchases from law and order. Dun believe, just click .....I am hot mean olde chef who cook stories and foodies. www.facebook.com/zinglicious.

So, if you are buying a Malaysian Property from my wifey....you get a house warming buffet spread from me. https://www.facebook.com/zinglicious...pe=3&theater:D
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia