Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2019, 09:47 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,471,209 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by raheel12 View Post
He was involved in gujrat riots in 2002 which resulted in thousands being killed. He was banned by US and Europe to travel there when he was Chief minister.

So? So what? What are you going to do about it? Are you going to declare a fatwa on modi, wage jihad, and become a suicide bomber?

Are you going to write to DJT to ban modi? He'll call ICE and the CIA on you and waterboard you in Gitmo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibDRcBV4x3c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TKkcV-A94g

The EU only cares about money.

Quote:
Thats not even relevant. My religious views are none of your business. Worry about the killings in kashmir and prevent further attacks by treating them like humans.

they are extremely relevant to this case (not to mention that you just bashed pagans in your last post). It establishes character of the suspect. The foreign founder of your foreign dark age ideology consummated with a ten year old girl while still married to another woman. This founder is the model for the perfect man in your foreign ideology which millions of jihadis follow in occupied converted areas of the world. This states that you support child molesters. mens rea to actus reus. They are basically killing child molestors in kashmir.

Lets not also forget pederasty that occurred between mahmud of ghanzi and his boylover ayaz

disgusting...

Should not you be waging jihad against the godless communist chinese? They put your so-called muslim uigher brothers concentration camps to make smartphones. Hypocrites.....

And now your bombing the converted brainwashed persian serviles

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/...103658280.html

barbarians will always be barbarians

I need a safe space from the constant jihad

Last edited by Dangerous-Boy; 02-17-2019 at 10:20 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2019, 09:49 PM

5,462 posts, read 3,032,982 times
Quote:
He was involved in gujrat riots in 2002 which resulted in thousands being killed. He was banned by US and Europe to travel there when he was Chief minister.
Yet Saudi, Afghanis and Palestine award him with their highest civilian honor. They could have given it any "democratic" Pakistani PM though.

Old 02-17-2019, 11:18 PM

1,378 posts, read 1,391,308 times
Yes, the world's largest democracy is certainly far behind the world's largest dictatorship. Certainly the latter is something to aspire to.

Old 02-18-2019, 06:16 AM

543 posts, read 943,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenSJC View Post
Yes, the world's largest democracy is certainly far behind the world's largest dictatorship. Certainly the latter is something to aspire to.
Democracy is a sham. A joke. You must be one of those petulant people who refuses to believe the power of a sensible well thought out authoratarian regime. A moral person

Old 02-18-2019, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous-Boy View Post
nuke them

radiation cloud be damned

a good jihadi is a dead jihadi
Whats the matter with you? You are like a typical butthurt slumdog, the likes this ****hole is filled with- 1.5 billion irrational caterpillars. Raheel makes some absolutely valid points. Stop hating on Pakistanis. Their Government might be corrupt(probably is) but the people are not. Like any other place on Earth.

You are exactly like these morons here lighting candles for these dead people. What will that achieve?What will all the 24/7 news coverage with the most embaressing patriotic morons shouting at the top of their lungs achieve? Its been happening since I can recall. Heck, its been 4 days since those attacks and most people alread don't give two flying ****s.

Why are the majority of Indians so incredibly inward looking and raging with hatred? They hate the white man, the black man, the muslim, the asian. And I feel that deep down this is because they hate themselves. India will, and in my opinion should be divided. Raheel makes excellent points- this country is rife with internal chaos. You haven't been near the red corridor or interacted with those Khalistani fanatics and Tamil zealots who, given a chance will secede from India in a heartbeat. I have. Its not just futile interacting with them but dangerous.

Don't you see the pattern here- this is why this hellhole has been pillaged and invaded and taken over by anyone and everyone all throughout its history. "Look, these retards are busy fighting petty fights, lets take advantage", hey I would have too if I were an invader. It happens in the offices, it happens with these Bollywood jackasses(just read their daily tweets- shallow self serving idiots) and it happens with the people running the country. Heck, I voted for Modi because he at least tries to be stoic and rational in appearance. But now after 4 years I just see him as another stooge.

Old 02-18-2019, 06:30 AM

Quote:
The first act of terrorism in South asia was when India supported Tamil tigers in Srilanka who introduced suicide bombing . You guys had to pay it with the death of your PM because of that.

Solve your kashmir problem . You have killed thousands of them and expect them not to do anything.
Rajeev Gandhi?
And what exactly is the Kashmir problem? I hear India annexed Kashmir, just as it annexed Sikkhim and Goa. The people of Kashmir from the looks of it don't even want to be a part of India(or Paki for that matter). They hate the Indian army there. I just feel sad for these soldiers. They're just stooges. One moron on a news channel here even conspired that the BJP is behind this to get sympathy vote. And then people wonder what is the problem!!!! It isn't the difference or social media. Its that Indians are way way too emotional. And I say this as an Indian. People are dumb, just all round dumb. Its the sad truth!

Old 02-18-2019, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanv3 View Post
And Kerala women are also beautiful.
Gorgeous actually. I had a huge crush on a girl who looked like the carbon copy of Koina Mitra(minus the plastic surgery). Sadl she gave me the Indian lady attitude and married an NRI

Old 02-18-2019, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete98146 View Post
You stole the word right out of my mouth. I have quite a few Indian friends here in Seattle. What always strikes me as odd is when I'm out on the town with them and we run into other people from India. Wouldn't you think they would greet each other and give a quick nod, being fellow countrymen?

I travel abroad often and when I'm overseas and I see an American, I'll usually say, "hey what's up." I asked my friend why don't Indians do this and he said, "I'm not sure but we don't."

He then said that India has a HUGE problem with a crab pot mentality and that they are suspicious of others from their country.

Sad if that's the case....
Oh cmon, this is just steriotyping. In my observation Indians are actually very friendly with other Indians abroad. They seek them out(and then get into internal fights and fallouts based on ethnicity differences later on). I cannot speak for Americans but westerners usually will keep to themselves. But this is just my observation

Old 02-18-2019, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous-Boy View Post
So? So what? What are you going to do about it? Are you going to declare a fatwa on modi, wage jihad, and become a suicide bomber?

Are you going to write to DJT to ban modi? He'll call ICE and the CIA on you and waterboard you in Gitmo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibDRcBV4x3c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TKkcV-A94g

The EU only cares about money.

they are extremely relevant to this case (not to mention that you just bashed pagans in your last post). It establishes character of the suspect. The foreign founder of your foreign dark age ideology consummated with a ten year old girl while still married to another woman. This founder is the model for the perfect man in your foreign ideology which millions of jihadis follow in occupied converted areas of the world. This states that you support child molesters. mens rea to actus reus. They are basically killing child molestors in kashmir.

Lets not also forget pederasty that occurred between mahmud of ghanzi and his boylover ayaz

disgusting...

Should not you be waging jihad against the godless communist chinese? They put your so-called muslim uigher brothers concentration camps to make smartphones. Hypocrites.....

And now your bombing the converted brainwashed persian serviles

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/...103658280.html

barbarians will always be barbarians

I need a safe space from the constant jihad

If India or ANY NATION on earth has to progress it has to put an end to religion. Or at the very least seperate religion from the state.
End of.
5000 years of religion has achieved nothing except chaos. Heck at this stage I feel corporations would be better off running nationalities. Corporatism and capitalism over religion or patriotism. At least money brings people together.

Old 02-18-2019, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanv3 View Post
LOL very true. Yet when Anushka Sharma is shown on screen after the Kohli 100 everything is forgotten

I feel every country is divided in social media, yet peoeple to people they still dont hate each other. It is very difficult to be hostile or show animosity in person, at least for me, than in social media.

My view is people shouldnt listen too much to politicians and work on bettering themselves .
Very good comment. Again.
I remember back in the day my professor would say cricket and Bollywood are the balm of this nation. People forget everything man, life just goes on....new film release, or a new series and boom. Add a touch of alcohol and the days roll.
Having said that, to some extent(not as bad as INDIA) this happens everywhere.

And you couldb't be more right about social media- Everyone blames global warming, terrorism, immigration for the death of civilization that may come, but I firmly believe technology in general and the internet in particular will destroy society. Mark my words. I am a keen observor of these things- twitter, facebook, insta messaging is having a serious repercussion on the psyche of all mankind. It has to- this is psycholgical. People are irked, they are angry and they are addicted. I see this daily around me.

Yes, people as individuals should learn to better themselves and stop giving too much thought to all this chaos(which is getting harder with each passing day). I relate a lot to your thoughts Shanv. Have you read Nietszche? If yes, what are your thoughts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia