Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2021, 01:10 AM

4,698 posts, read 4,071,354 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
I had no idea this was a press conference.
It's a simple yes or no question. You seem to be under the impression that the Japanese wish they killed more during the second world war to tame Chinese aggression. When asked to clarify how many, you said all Chinese.

So I am asking you if you agree with exterminating the Chinese?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2021, 01:14 AM

8,864 posts, read 8,438,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camlon View Post
It's a simple yes or no question. You seem to be under the impression that the Japanese wish they killed more during the second world war to tame Chinese aggression.

So I am asking you if you agree with exterminating the Chinese?

Old 07-22-2021, 01:42 AM

Seems like you realized that you backed yourself in a corner.

If you say that you disagree, then you imply that the Japanese is horrible for wishing that they killed more during ww2.
If you say that you agree, you would make it very easy for me to accuse you of being a neo-nazi.

And if you say that Japanese do not actually wish Japan killed more Chinese during ww2, then you have to admit that you were wrong.

Old 07-22-2021, 01:54 AM

Quote:
If you say that you agree, you would make it very easy for me to accuse you of being a neo-nazi.
What makes you think I care what you think of me?

Old 07-22-2021, 01:59 AM

Quote:
What makes you think I care what you think of me?
I said "accuse you of being a neo-nazi", which means it is easy for me to convince other users.

But if you are not scared of that, then answer the simple question. Do you agree and wish the Japanese killed more during the second world war to tame Chinese aggression?

Old 07-22-2021, 02:02 AM

Quote:
I said "accuse you of being a neo-nazi", which means it is easy for me to convince other users.

But if you are not scared of that, then answer the simple question. Do you agree and wish the Japanese killed more during the second world war to tame Chinese aggression?
Looks like you haven't done a very good job convincing others.

And why would I care about other users? It's not like I know them.

Old 07-22-2021, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Looks like you haven't done a very good job convincing others.

And why would I care about other users? It's not like I know them.
If you didn't care, then you would have answered by now.

And several users have accused you of having genocidal thoughts. This is not the first time you have talked about wishing death and despair on Chinese and anyone who gives them support. For instance, you said earlier that you would laugh out loud if my wife's family was placed in concentration camps and wish that my family would get ****ed over by covid.

Old 07-22-2021, 02:11 AM

Quote:
If you didn't care, then you would have answered by now.

And several users have accused you of having genocidal thoughts.
Well, they have it first.

Old 07-22-2021, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Well, they have it first.
So you do have genocidal thoughts about the Chinese.

I condemn Chinese who have genocidal thoughts against Taiwanese or Japanese, but their existence does not justify you having genocidal thoughts against the Chinese. Heard the expression "Two wrongs don't make a right"?

Old 07-22-2021, 04:35 AM

Quote:
For instance, you said earlier that you would laugh out loud if my wife's family was placed in concentration camps and wish that my family would get ****ed over by covid.
I never said that

Quote:
I condemn Chinese who have genocidal thoughts against Taiwanese or Japanese, but their existence does not justify you having genocidal thoughts against the Chinese.
It kind of does.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia