Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2022, 07:54 PM

8,876 posts, read 8,481,834 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Regarding Covid, the Chinese would not accept hundreds of deaths every day like in the West. The US had 400+, 500+ deaths for days now...
The Taiwanese government was been heavily criticized for the covid wave there, the many deaths.
As of tens of thousands weren’t dying in China every day for other reasons.

And your fake news brigade about Taiwan only makes you look dumb.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2022, 08:06 PM

4,698 posts, read 4,087,304 times
Quote:
Regarding Covid, the Chinese would not accept hundreds of deaths every day like in the West. The US had 400+, 500+ deaths for days now...
The Taiwanese government was been heavily criticized for the covid wave there, the many deaths.
If China cares so much about preventing deaths, why doesn't China enforce seat belt laws and child seat laws?

There is a lot more I could mention, but this is a simple law that could easily be enforced, but is not because China doesn't actually care that much.

Old 08-05-2022, 10:32 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,800,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctictropical View Post
I completely disagree with China's coronahoax policy.
To begin with, I don't believe in this pathetic scamdemic fake.

But China is own country and it's their decisions and policies.
It's up to the Chinese how to live and Americans should not meddle in China's affairs on infringe upon Chinese territory called Taiwan (US is trying to start a war there asap, before November elections so that they can ban elections alltogether after installing martial law).

Americans should not project their views on China or any other country.
What it is, is simply colonialism and imperialism.

All these NGOs are mostly terrorist organizations funded by CIA/Soros/Davos, that clique that acts like a giant squid with tentacles all over the world, destroying nations and their sovereignity - their sole purpose is subversion and destabilizing the countries.

I read an interesting article today in which a Canadian author hints at why China has such strict Covid rules, namely that China has considered that virus a US bioweapon from the very start. A modern bioweapon specifically aimed at East Asians and Iranians.
This may sound strange, but a high-ranking Kazakh politician also warned that in US labs in his country viruses are developed that target specific ethnic groups. He has died meanwhile.
Another reason supporting that is that those US labs are shipping lots of DNA samples of various ethnic groups to the US.

Anyway, the Canadian article:

https://canadianpatriot.org/2022/04/...s-a-bioweapon/

Old 08-05-2022, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camlon View Post
If China cares so much about preventing deaths, why doesn't China enforce seat belt laws and child seat laws?

There is a lot more I could mention, but this is a simple law that could easily be enforced, but is not because China doesn't actually care that much.
Who says it is not enforced?

Old 08-05-2022, 10:51 AM

Quote:
I read an interesting article today in which a Canadian author hints at why China has such strict Covid rules, namely that China has considered that virus a US bioweapon from the very start. A modern bioweapon specifically aimed at East Asians and Iranians.
This may sound strange, but a high-ranking Kazakh politician also warned that in US labs in his country viruses are developed that target specific ethnic groups. He has died meanwhile.
Another reason supporting that is that those US labs are shipping lots of DNA samples of various ethnic groups to the US.

Anyway, the Canadian article:

https://canadianpatriot.org/2022/04/...s-a-bioweapon/

Hm, the Russian defense ministry now considers the coronavirus a US bioweapon. And not just like that, but based on details. There is an article on this news, translated by Google (images and clickable links only available in the original, see link at the end):

Quote:
Russian Ministry of Defense designates COVID-19 as a US bioweapon
The Russian Defense Ministry described COVID-19 as a U.S.-developed bioweapon in a statement on the U.S. biological weapons program in Ukraine on August 4.

August 5, 2022 2:47 am

I recall that the Russian statements about the US biological weapons program are not Russian propaganda, but that I and my informant, with whom I researched for the book "Inside Corona", already knew much of the information now published by Russia from publicly available sources. However, the Pentagon took most of it off the net after the russian publications began in order to cover the tracks, as I have pointed out here. If you don't know what the book is about, read these two consecutive articles about it, first this one and then this one.

My informant and I worked on the book in the months of September to November 2021 and only marginally addressed the question of whether the virus was artificially created in the laboratory because there was little reliable information about it at the time. Although I have reported on the evidence of an artificial development of the virus under funding from the US government since June 2021, I had not yet committed myself at the time I wrote the book. In early 2022, more information about this became public and for some time now I have been sure that COVID-19 has been artificially created and exposed with funds from the US government.

Since the beginning of the Russian military operation, the Russian Ministry of Defense has been publishing documents on the US biological weapons programs in Ukraine, a chronology of publications can be found at the end of this article.

The Russian Defense Ministry's recent statement points to a statement from the U.S. Intelligence Committee warning that a mass collection of DNA samples can be misused to develop pathogens (i.e., biological weapons) that can only be dangerous to certain ethnicities, or small groups of people, or even individuals. This warning is remarkable because the US openly reports that – under the pretext of warding off risks – it is itself collecting masses of biosamples (i.e. DNA samples) from people worldwide and sending them to the USA.

In addition, the current statement of the Russian Ministry of Defense again mentions drug tests that Western pharmaceutical companies have carried out in Ukraine. The laboratory in Rubezhnoe, where I myself researched only a few days ago, is explicitly mentioned.

I now translate the statement of the Russian Ministry of Defense of August 4 and insert the slides shown on it into the text. I have taken the links from the original. In addition, at the end of the translation I link the other published documents and then summarize the chronology of the Russian publications again.

Start of translation:

The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, in the light of the new information obtained in the Liberated Areas, continues to analyze the military-biological activities of the Us and its allies in Ukraine and other parts of the world.

The investigation of biological samples from Ukrainian soldiers who voluntarily laid down their weapons continues. High concentrations of antibiotics were found in their blood, as well as immunological markers indicating contact with pathogens of kidney syndrome and West Nile virus, which were investigated by the Pentagon as part of the Ukrainian projects UP-4 and UP-8. (Note: This is not Russian propaganda, the "Zeit" has also reported in an article about the treatment of Ukrainian users in a Bundeswehr hospital that the Bundeswehr has found similar discoveries in the blood of its Ukrainian patients.)

Particular attention should be paid to the discovery of narcotics in the positions abandoned by Ukrainian soldiers, including opioids such as methadone, codepsin, codeterp, as well as ephedrine-like substances: t-phedrine and tri-phedrine.

The synthetic drug methadone is used in the treatment of drug addiction as a replacement therapy.

It should be remembered that in Nazi Germany during the Second World War, especially in the period from 1943 to 1945, pervitin tablets, an amphetamine derivative, were administered to military personnel, especially to SS troops, in order to relieve psycho-emotional stress.

The drug was also used en masse by U.S. troops in the Korean and Vietnam Wars.

The side effect of such addictive substances is, first of all, excessive aggression, which explains the extreme cruelty of some Ukrainian soldiers to the civilian population and the shelling of cities in Donbass.

Considering the available information on the use of strong stimulants in soldiers's the Ukrainian Armed Forces, we examine the incoming samples for the presence of this class of compounds. Their traces remain for a long time in human organs and tissues, in the hair, for example, up to six months.

The results of the analyses will be handed over to the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation and used as evidence in investigations into war crimes committed by the Kiev regime.

A few weeks ago, the city of Rubezhnoe in the Lugansk People's Republic was liberated as part of the military operation. In the laboratory of the medical center "Pharmbiotest" in Pochaivska Street 9, documents were found confirming that research was carried out in Ukraine for several years on behalf of the so-called "Big Pharma". Clinical trials of unapproved medicines that may have serious side effects have been conducted on local residents.

We examined the premises of the Center for Clinical Testing of Drugs on Volunteers. We found evidence that Western clients visited Pharmbiotest regularly and had access to all phases of the research process. To simplify their work, the devices, door signs and work documents were labeled in English. (Note: During my research visit there, I saw that on the crucial floor where the patients were examined and treated, all the door signs were bilingual in English and Ukrainian.)

In order to avoid risks to reputation and litigation in the event of "unfortunate" series of tests with new drugs, American and European companies have conducted their clinical trials on Ukrainian citizens. Payments to the volunteers were minimal and deaths could easily be concealed. At the same time, there were no serious inspections or controls by the local authorities. (Note: I found a folder from 2016 with contracts with volunteers on site, which was probably overlooked. In this case, the test candidates were adolescents and they received the equivalent of 100 to 120 euros for participating in the drug tests. The Russian soldiers on the ground have asked me to give them the folder so that they can locate the test candidates. I kept a copy of the contract as a sample that the soldiers photographed in order to find this candidate as well.)

This corresponds to the West's concept of carrying out the most controversial research outside its national territory from the point of view of international law. In Ukraine, military personnel, low-income citizens and one of the weakest categories of citizens – patients in psychiatric hospitals – have been used for this purpose.

We continue to analyze the documentation found in the laboratory in Rubezhnoe.

We have already informed that more than 16,000 biological samples, including blood and serum samples, have been shipped from the territory of Ukraine to the United States and European countries.

Against the background of the assurances of the US government that the genetic information obtained from Ukrainian citizens "... exclusively for peaceful purposes..." I would like to quote a statement by Jason Crow, a member of the U.S. House Intelligence Committee, at the North American Security Conference in July.

Crow warned Americans of the dangers of handing over their DNA to private companies for testing purposes: "... there is a possibility that the test results will be sold to third parties ... and the information obtained could be used for the development of biological weapons aimed at specific groups ... or individuals."

Given the U.S. government's interest in researching biological agents with "narrowly limited effects," such statements force a new look at the causes of the coronavirus pandemic and the role of U.S. military biologists in the emergence and spread of the causative agent of COVID-19.

In May 2022, Geoffrey Sachs – a leading expert in the prestigious medical journal The Lancet and a professor at Columbia University, the leading institution for global biosecurity science – declared at a conference in Spain that "... the coronavirus was created artificially and with a high probability with the help of American advances in biotechnology..." (Note: I have reported on this, details can be found here)

According to our experts, this is reflected in the variability uncharacteristical of most coronaviruses, which leads to different peaks in incidence, significant differences in lethality and infectivity, uneven geographical spread, and the unpredictability of the epidemic process as a whole. Despite efforts to contain and isolate the cases, the pandemic appears to be artificially fueled by the exposure of new variants of the virus in this or that region. (Note: I have reported on the different lethality, i.e. death rate, of COVID-19 among different ethnicities, the article can be found here. COVID-19 seems to be much more dangerous, especially for The Chinese, than, for example, for most European ethnicities, indicating a bioweapon specially developed against China.)

We are investigating the possibility that the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) was involved in the emergence of the new coronavirus. Since 2009, USAID has funded the PREDICT program, which studies new coronavirus species and captures bats that transmit the viruses. One of the contractors of the project was Metabiota, a company known for its military-biological activities in Ukraine. More information about the PREDICT program can be found here, information about the CIA company Metabiota can be found here.)

Significantly, in 2019 – before the first COVID-19 cases appeared – an exercise called "Event 201" was held in the USA with the participation of Hopkins University to practice dealing with a previously unknown coronavirus that, according to legend of the exercise, was transmitted from bats to humans via an intermediate host, namely pigs. In this way, the "Spanish flu virus" spread, which claimed tens of millions of lives and became a pandemic.

The realization of the COVID-19 scenario and the immediate discontinuation of USAID's PREDICT program in 2019 indicate a deliberate nature of the pandemic and U.S. involvement in its creation.

The military operation seized documents showing that USAID and its prime contractor Labyrinth Ukraine have been involved in the U.S. military's biological weapons program since 2019.

Note the letter from the head of the sanitary and epidemiological department of the Ukrainian Armed Forces to the director of Labyrinth Ukraine, Karen Saylors. In it, the Command of the Ukrainian Armed Forces declares its readiness to cooperate with USAID in the administration of vaccines to soldiers, as well as in the collection, processing and transmission of information of interest to the US side.

The choice of USAID to coordinate the work could be due to Russia's growing concern about the activities of Ukraine's biolabs and an attempt to "take the U.S. Department of Defense out of the line of fire" and avoid accusations of developing biological weapons.

It was determined that Labyrinth Ukraine is a division of the US company Labyrinth Global Health and its founders are former employees of Metabiota, a major Contractor of the Pentagon in the field of military-biological activities.

Labyrinth Ukraine was involved in the UP-9 and UP-10 projects, which investigated the spread of African swine fever in Ukraine and Eastern European countries.

I would like to mention that Labyrinth Global Health has conducted research on coronaviruses and monkeypox virus, among others, as part of the U.S. Department of Defense's program to reduce biological hazards.

On July 23, the World Health Organization declared the outbreak of monkeypox an international health emergency. To date, the disease has been detected in 76 countries with over 26,000 cases.

So a clear trend is emerging: infectious disease pathogens that fall within the Pentagon's sphere of interest are becoming pandemics that benefit U.S. drug companies and their patrons, the leaders of the U.S. Democratic Party.

We have already documented the use of biological weapons by the United States in Cuba in a previous statement. We are talking about the deliberate spread of dengue fever, African swine fever and the disease of economically important crops on the island. I would like to give another example from the US military's biological weapons dossier.

In 1997, the Cuban government drew the attention of the international community to the fact that the United States had violated the Biological Weapons Convention. The accusation was based on the testimony of a Cuban pilot who documented that the biological quarantine agent palm thrips was sprayed from a U.S. plane, which can harm one of Cuba's major agricultural industries. (Note: This is an insect that can infect plants with viruses that are deadly for them. The insect seems to be rare, the German Wikipedia does not even have an article about it, but in English there is a short article about the insect)

Although an extraordinary meeting of the States Parties to the Biological Weapons Convention on this subject has been convened, the incident has not been investigated because there is no control mechanism in the Convention that the Russian Federation insists on establishing.

This impunity has helped Washington continue to use bioweapons technology in Latin America, including to eliminate unwanted political figures.

On July 18, 2022, the President of the Republic of Venezuela, Nicolas Maduro, publicly declared the participation of the United States in the assassination of former head of state Hugo Chávez.

According to Venezuelan information, U.S. intelligence agencies have been working since 2002 on ways to eliminate the Venezuelan leader, who has pursued an active anti-American policy. Numerous assassination attempts were uncovered and thwarted with the participation of employees of the US Embassy in Caracas.

In violation of international law, the U.S. has developed drugs that, when administered over a short period of time, cause chronic diseases and various types of cancer. According to the Venezuelan side, Claudia Diaz, a member of the presidential entourage, used such a drug to poison Chávez. She fled Venezuela with the help of U.S. intelligence agencies and was later taken to the U.S. to prevent the details of her cooperation with U.S. intelligence agencies from becoming known.

The causal link between the death of the Venezuelan head of state and developments in the field of biological weapons is confirmed by forensic evidence and testimony by Cuban doctors who treated Chávez about the atypical course of the disease and its resistance to the use of drugs.

The military operation has drawn the attention of numerous international and governmental organizations to the threat posed by U.S. biological weapons.

Mass demonstrations took place in a number of countries around the world against the activities of Pentagon-funded biolaboratories. Civil society organisations of the Eurasian Economic Union have adopted a resolution to close these biolaboratories.

Under these conditions, a change in the way the U.S. military operates biologically in other countries is already being observed. For example, states that have U.S. dual-use research have been asked to sign a collective call for cooperation with the U.S.: "... improve global health security and reduce the impact of infectious diseases on the population...". The word "global" and the further course of the text draw attention to itself: "under the leadership of the USA"

In addition, additional funding will be made available to countries that remain loyal to the U.S. initiative under the Biological Threat Reduction Program.

The Russian Ministry of Defense will continue to analyze the evidence for the implementation of the U.S. military-biological program in Ukraine and keep you informed of the results.

End of translation

Here is the link to published documents.
https://www.anti-spiegel.ru/2022/rus...s-us-biowaffe/

Old 08-05-2022, 01:38 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,900,401 times
Quote:
LOL. it's not enforced in the least. No one wears seatbelts in China, most people with kids don't even have car seats for them... If you actually knew anything about China you wouldn't ask who says it's not enforced, but make up an excuse.

Old 08-05-2022, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 415_s2k View Post
LOL. it's not enforced in the least. No one wears seatbelts in China, most people with kids don't even have car seats for them... If you actually knew anything about China you wouldn't ask who says it's not enforced, but make up an excuse.
That's nonsense. Certainly the percentage of people using seat belts is lower than in places like Germany or the US, but saying that no one wears them is nonsense.
Such behavior varies a lot with the setting, rural vs urban for instance.

Old 08-05-2022, 06:20 PM

4,698 posts, read 4,087,304 times
Quote:
Seatbelt are sometimes enforced in the front of the car and car safety seats and helmets for bikes are not enforced at all.

If you ever lived in China, you would know.

Old 08-05-2022, 06:33 PM

28,711 posts, read 18,886,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdw View Post
Socialism with Chinese characteristics is a state capitalist command economy, so China has definitely embraced its own version of capitalism. Communism is mainly an economic system, so it’s really hard to argue China is still a Communist country since Deng came to power. IMO it resembles the economies of Fascist Italy or Franco’s Spain much more closely than that of Cuba or the Soviet Union
You missed my point. The government has never claimed to be anything but Communist. Regardless of the fact that they've allowed a large departure from strict communism, they immediately reign in any portion of the departures they choose. They're not restrained by a commitment to these departures, and not afraid of the consequences of a return to strict communism.

Old 08-06-2022, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camlon View Post
Seatbelt are sometimes enforced in the front of the car and car safety seats and helmets for bikes are not enforced at all.

If you ever lived in China, you would know.
We were not talking about helmets for bikers. Here in Europe few bikers wear a helmet, even some motorbike drivers don't, and nobody seems to care. It varies from country to country, i.e. from mentality to mentality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia