Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Atheism and Agnosticism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 04:52 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,689,458 times

Advertisements

Bibletastic- Zombies!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2009, 05:09 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,646,231 times
Oh, I hate dead people!

Old 12-11-2009, 07:51 AM

5,539 posts, read 7,131,052 times
"It's almost believable enough to base your entire life on it"

Here's some more:

Atheist Comics

Old 12-11-2009, 08:01 AM

9,616 posts, read 12,938,572 times
More humor-picture-1.png

Love it!file:///Users/susanwilson/Desktop/Picture%201.png (broken link)

Old 12-11-2009, 11:35 AM

7,784 posts, read 14,904,842 times
Oh, so it's the "Ridicule Believers Forum".....now I get it!

Quote:
This sub-forum is not the place for proselytizing or attempting to convert atheists or agnostics. It is meant for atheists and agnostics interested in discussions among themselves and for others who want to learn more about this worldview and are interested in posing non-confrontational questions to atheists or agnostics.

Old 12-11-2009, 11:38 AM

2,884 posts, read 5,939,334 times
They're jokes Alpha. Go ahead and bring some jokes about atheists. We can take it.

Old 12-11-2009, 12:25 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,689,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha8207 View Post

No offense meant Alpha, just humor. I bet you can find some good atheist ones.

Old 12-11-2009, 12:46 PM

705 posts, read 1,112,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha8207 View Post

I think the OP's message is fitting, it offers good insight and reasoning for athiesm. There's ridicule and there's refuting. Most athiests have facts or opinions or some kind of information to offer to refute or dispell things religious. This post is just one of many of them. In my opinion anyway.

Old 12-11-2009, 02:01 PM

651 posts, read 1,418,411 times
Edited: eh, nevermind

Last edited by Maia160; 12-11-2009 at 02:17 PM..

Old 12-11-2009, 02:29 PM

9,616 posts, read 12,938,572 times
Default It was hard, it REALLY was, to find....

....any anti-atheist jokes. Apparently, honest guys, the theists don't have the same rank funny bone we atheists do. But nonetheless, I persevered, and here's a couple. Tho' I really don't think they're all that good. I'll keep looking, guys.

Alpha, old bud; these I found just for you!

Why did the atheist cross the road?
He thought there might be a street on the other side, but he wouldn’t believe it until he tested his hypothesis.

(Huh? That one's really lame, IMHO!: rflmn™)

How many atheists does it take to change a light bulb?
Two. One to actually change the bulb, and the other to videotape the job so fundamentalists won’t claim that god did it.

(Hmmm... better, but still not REALLY funny...)

An atheist buys an ancient lamp at an auction, takes it home, and begins to polish it. Suddenly, a genie appears, and says, “I’ll grant you three wishes, Master.”

The atheist says, “I wish I could believe in you.” The genie snaps his fingers, and suddenly the atheist believes in him.

The atheist says, “Wow. I wish all atheists would believe this.” The genie snaps his fingers again, and suddenly atheists all over the world begin to believe in genies.

“What about your third wish?” asks the genie.

“Well,” says the atheist, “I wish for a billion dollars.” The genie snaps his fingers for a third time, but nothing happens. “What’s wrong?” asks the atheist. The genie shrugs and says, “Just because you believe in me, doesn’t necessarily mean that I really exist.”

(I think the authors are just trying to make a point, but their humor is pretty low level, dont'cha think?)

Example:
How many atheists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
None. Atheists don't see the light.

(OK; well, that one's about the best I could find. but even then, it's sort of disconnnected, because changing a light bulb really doesn't have much to do with "seeing the light". They just wanted to insult us I'm thinking! I'll bet they all yukked it up though...

But I'll keep looking. Cheers, and everyone: just laugh! rflmn™)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Atheism and Agnosticism