Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2011, 04:51 PM

71 posts, read 202,814 times

Advertisements

I was watching CBS 46 news just now and JaQuetta did a story on this really dumb woman as a "close ups" segment. I can't believe they would allow this to be aired and to think it's a positive reflection on the population of Atlanta. Really? This is worth of spotlighting? Am I really out of line for thinking this is extremely poor taste?

Local Video - CBS Atlanta News, CBS 46 News (http://www.cbsatlanta.com/local-video/index.html?grabnetworks_video_id=4691916 - broken link)

I could get really nasty with my language on this, but I won't lower myself to the level of that trash. Words really fail at how bad this is...really.
I went as far as to write CBS Atlanta expressing my disappointment. This lady needs to meet, and mouth off to the officer from the Bickhead IHOP. I'd love to drive by Houston's and see her outside whinging about how her boots are wet...I'd tell her where she could put that boot.... (watch video to get what I'm talking about).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2011, 05:14 PM

1,037 posts, read 2,047,835 times
That is horrible. As an african-american i am enbarrassed not only for the city of atlanta but for african-americans everywhere.... i cant believe they aired that....

Old 05-12-2011, 05:53 PM

4,843 posts, read 6,103,127 times
Oh please the lady is just a goofy bloger, she has the freedom to be as silly as she want and she doesn’t stand for Atlanta and she only represent her self. So to make this clear that has nothing to do with Atlanta or black people. Does Chelsea Handler makes New jersey or whites everywhere look bad WTF cause basically it the same thing. Yall take stuff way too seriously but how ever I agree I don’t understand the point of that on the news maybe E! or something.

Old 05-12-2011, 06:08 PM

3,128 posts, read 6,533,746 times
Its the world we live in today where anyone with internet access can post something silly. Like this thread

Lady has a camera, internet, is a blogger. To me she only embarrassed herself.

Old 05-12-2011, 06:09 PM

9,067 posts, read 15,797,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by qc dreamin View Post
That is horrible. As an african-american i am enbarrassed not only for the city of atlanta but for african-americans everywhere.... i cant believe they aired that....
As an African American and for the city of Atlanta?Really now?Should I too be embarrassed by Martin Lawrence,Wendy Williams or Method Man and as an African American myself and for the city of New York?

You never stop.

Old 05-12-2011, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiatldal View Post
Oh please the lady is just a goofy bloger, she has the freedom to be as silly as she want and she doesn’t stand for Atlanta and she only represent her self. So to make this clear that has nothing to do with Atlanta or black people. Does Chelsea Handler makes New jersey or whites everywhere look bad WTF cause basically it the same thing. Yall take stuff way too seriously but how ever I agree I don’t understand the point of that on the news maybe E! or something.
I dont watch that channel news because I think they try to hard and they are sensational(here proves my point).Just low budget and quality.

Old 05-12-2011, 06:17 PM

32,024 posts, read 36,782,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IdiotPilot View Post
I was watching CBS 46 news just now and JaQuetta did a story on this really dumb woman as a "close ups" segment. I can't believe they would allow this to be aired and to think it's a positive reflection on the population of Atlanta. Really? This is worth of spotlighting? Am I really out of line for thinking this is extremely poor taste?
What's wrong with a sister keeping it real?

Old 05-12-2011, 06:18 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,212,805 times
To me she's not embarrassing anyone and she's hilarious. She called Eddie Long on his stuff prior to it being outed.

The quicker people realize you are your own person; the better life will be for yourself.

Old 05-12-2011, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkgiraffe View Post
To me she's not embarrassing anyone and she's hilarious. She called Eddie Long on his stuff prior to it being outed.

The quicker people realize you are your own person; the better life will be for yourself.
I gotta admit that was hilarious!!!She really did call it though.

Old 05-12-2011, 06:29 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,563,668 times
Sorry but the "ghetto" would be Nene Leeks! That is some "hood" crap there! Don't care if she has money either!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta