Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2012, 10:48 PM

13,709 posts, read 21,935,779 times

Advertisements

I just saw a promo for this on our local FOX affiliate "coming afternoons this fall." Does anybody know anything about this? Will it be shot in Atlanta? Have a live studio audience?

I love Steve Harvey! This could be a great thing for ATL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2012, 10:55 PM

OK, I just found an item online from last March that says the show was being taped at NBC in Chicago, which doesn't make a lot of sense for many reasons. Maybe that was just the pilot? Anybody know?

Harvey's still based out of ATL, where he does his syndicated morning radio show and "Family Feud" as well as owns and operates a green screen studio facility. Can't imagine why he'd go to Chicago for this, unless the network and/or ownership insisted upon it.

Again, anyone know more?

Old 07-27-2012, 07:01 AM

725 posts, read 1,279,882 times
I went to a taping of family feud and he talked about it. Yes it is going to be filmed out of Chicago. When he said it many in the crowed awwwed but he responded " if they gave you that check, you would be going to Chicago to." family feud will still be taped out I of Atlanta.

Old 07-27-2012, 10:58 AM

449 posts, read 1,176,423 times
Had no idea his radio show or Family Feud was being taped in Atl. Thought Family Feud was taped in Hollywood or somewhere in Cali. Also thought his morning show was being recorded in the midwest

Old 07-27-2012, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL_II_DMV View Post
Had no idea his radio show or Family Feud was being taped in Atl. Thought Family Feud was taped in Hollywood or somewhere in Cali. Also thought his morning show was being recorded in the midwest
Where you been? LOL! Yeah, Harvey moved his whole operation to ATL several years ago for family reasons. "Feud" was being taped at Universal Orlando, but ratings were so good and he had enough pull that he got the company to move it to ATL. I am going to guess that if his daytime show does as well, he will be able to move it to Atlanta soon enough. I'm just surprised the production company doesn't want to take advantage of the tax breaks in Georgia. All of the daytime talk shows that used to shoot in Chicago have left for greener pastures.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta