Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2007, 08:50 PM

178 posts, read 528,548 times

Advertisements

Anyone know about Ivy Fork subdivision. I had a short list of builders to not even consider and Legacy was one. Are all Legacy communities bad ( as in home quality)?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2007, 07:07 AM

242 posts, read 842,053 times
I have been advised by the majority to stay away from Legacy. Search this forum for Legacy and see for yourself. HOwever one realtor did advise that the builder varies from subdivision to subdivision depending on the sub contractors used. It is difficult for the regular person to know this kind of insider info. What I have gathered is if you are building from scratch then get an inspector from the beginning and get them to check every stage of the build.

Old 10-18-2007, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxd.Brit View Post
I have been advised by the majority to stay away from Legacy. Search this forum for Legacy and see for yourself. HOwever one realtor did advise that the builder varies from subdivision to subdivision depending on the sub contractors used. It is difficult for the regular person to know this kind of insider info. What I have gathered is if you are building from scratch then get an inspector from the beginning and get them to check every stage of the build.
Yea, i heard/read the same thing. Found a few houses and went to look up who the subdivision was built by and it's Legacy. I guess to truely know how the subdivision is doing (holding up) is from people that live there. Or maybe some knows if the "good crew" commissioned to work the Loganville area??

Last edited by mike929; 10-18-2007 at 09:58 AM..

Old 10-18-2007, 12:11 PM

242 posts, read 842,053 times
Legacy do have some tempting homes (sq ft) and price - tread carefully. They are everywhere too!!!

Old 10-18-2007, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxd.Brit View Post
Legacy do have some tempting homes (sq ft) and price - tread carefully. They are everywhere too!!!

very true..but quality has to be a big part of that equation. If It's built with integerity and quality then i'm fine with it. And correct...they truely are everywhere
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: