Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2017, 10:18 AM

14 posts, read 18,116 times

Advertisements

Hello I am currently living in city of Atlanta and it is so liberal. People who want high taxes, shared bathrooms, free healthcare to immigrants from my taxes, yet all of them send their children to private school. I feel if I stay in city I may start looking like a fruit, protesting violently anytime anyone says something I disagree with, have to keep pretending I like minorities when I don't really associate with them, and continue referring to everyone as racist and bigot when they say something that may offend anyone so people will think I am open minded and kind. Is there anywhere in Atlanta where liberals have not destroyed? Or do you just move into a neighborhood and start posting anti-abortion, anti-planned parenthood and Jesus is Lord signs in your yard to keep them away (sort of like a crucifix to keep satan out?)

Maybe some of them will move to Canada or Mexico like they promised when Trump was elected? Or maybe they will move back to California or Northeast where they came from. They all complain about how conservative Georgia is but they flock here in droves because it is one of the few cities they haven't destroyed yet with their unaffordable housing, outrageous taxes, high immigrant population (new York/California), and outrageous Obamacare options. Maybe they will all move and when they do the original Atlanta natives (many African Americans) can have their city back. You know the very people who have pushed you out are the ones who pretend to be on your side right?

I will be happy to provide Southern Baptist flyers on all liberal households, Jane and Dick books for their tranny kids who they made tranny, and lots of bacon, fatback and nitrate loaded hotdogs for their weirdo vegetarian lifestyle.

Have a blessed day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2017, 10:19 AM

5,110 posts, read 7,141,538 times
Oh bless your heart.

Old 03-29-2017, 10:25 AM

816 posts, read 995,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLORT3 View Post
Hello I am currently living in city of Atlanta and it is so liberal. People who want high taxes, shared bathrooms, free healthcare to immigrants from my taxes, yet all of them send their children to private school. I feel if I stay in city I may start looking like a fruit, protesting violently anytime anyone says something I disagree with, have to keep pretending I like minorities when I don't really associate with them, and continue referring to everyone as racist and bigot when they say something that may offend anyone so people will think I am open minded and kind. Is there anywhere in Atlanta where liberals have not destroyed? Or do you just move into a neighborhood and start posting anti-abortion, anti-planned parenthood and Jesus is Lord signs in your yard to keep them away (sort of like a crucifix to keep satan out?)

Maybe some of them will move to Canada or Mexico like they promised when Trump was elected? Or maybe they will move back to California or Northeast where they came from. They all complain about how conservative Georgia is but they flock here in droves because it is one of the few cities they haven't destroyed yet with their unaffordable housing, outrageous taxes, high immigrant population (new York/California), and outrageous Obamacare options. Maybe they will all move and when they do the original Atlanta natives (many African Americans) can have their city back. You know the very people who have pushed you out are the ones who pretend to be on your side right?

I will be happy to provide Southern Baptist flyers on all liberal households, Jane and Dick books for their tranny kids who they made tranny, and lots of bacon, fatback and nitrate loaded hotdogs for their weirdo vegetarian lifestyle.

Have a blessed day.
Skiptoit? Is that you?

Old 03-29-2017, 11:01 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,163,005 times

Old 03-29-2017, 11:05 AM

9,829 posts, read 7,265,185 times
"Unaffordable housing", you mean, like, Buckhead, which is Republican and conservative?

As opposed to the south side, which is Democratic and highly affordable.

Old 03-29-2017, 11:14 AM

14 posts, read 18,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by primaltech View Post
"Unaffordable housing", you mean, like, Buckhead, which is Republican and conservative?

Morningside, Virginia Highland, City of Decatur (not democratic but liberal and unaffordable). Buckhead is old money - rich old white folks. They have not moved and won't.

The south side is affordable for a reason.

Old 03-29-2017, 11:16 AM

5,559 posts, read 4,695,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by primaltech View Post

Please, don't feed the trolls Primal.

Old 03-29-2017, 11:21 AM

32,026 posts, read 36,796,625 times

Last edited by arjay57; 03-29-2017 at 11:37 AM..

Old 03-29-2017, 11:23 AM

5,242 posts, read 6,240,118 times
I think Decatur proper may be exactly what you are looking for OP

Old 03-29-2017, 12:35 PM

10,743 posts, read 13,390,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLORT3 View Post

Have a blessed day.
Russia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta