Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 03:46 AM

1,104 posts, read 1,523,182 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetclimber View Post
Anytime a drug dealer gets gunned down it brings a big smile to my face!

Drugs are a huge problem in this country and I completely understand what the op is saying. We have the same problem here in Houston, a bunch of thugs in some areas trying to take over neighborhoods with the good people prisoners in their own homes and a number of apologists for this type of degenerate behavior.

Solution? LEGALIZE all drugs!!! You could tax them, put that money toward helping bring back bad hoods and force these non working lowlife dealers to have to work or die whatever doesn't matter to me. Bottom line is that not many people will use drugs that didn't before since drug laws are not really a deterrent. The police and good people need to get more invoved in taking back their streets and not be ridiculed for trying.

Funny...someone makes a fake "black guy" post and everyone is like WHAT? "speak english" "get an education" I think you all would be surprised to know what this "Jamal Knight" really looks like. Misspelling the word "this" = "htis" nice touch my man. Real drug dealers are not on internet forums, most of them don't know how to use computers. Please stop the trolling.

Old 10-21-2008, 03:55 AM

7,845 posts, read 20,816,660 times
shoot da hustlers ARE mccain barrack palin hill-dog etc we just tryin to catch up to them i got my education i pullin in some coins lemme enjoy my goods

Last edited by DeaconJ; 10-21-2008 at 05:06 AM..

Old 10-21-2008, 04:03 AM

1,104 posts, read 1,523,182 times
Let try one...

mayne i gotz ta get dis money by all means shwaty. if malcom Ex sed it ima do it. cha feel me?

Old 10-21-2008, 05:04 AM

7,845 posts, read 20,816,660 times
It's not easy to do, is it? Makes you respect anyone who can type that way...speaking broken and incorrect English isn't all that difficult, but typing it out sure is hard.

Old 10-21-2008, 08:47 AM

9,067 posts, read 15,805,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolyfett View Post
Funny...someone makes a fake "black guy" post and everyone is like WHAT? "speak english" "get an education" I think you all would be surprised to know what this "Jamal Knight" really looks like. Misspelling the word "this" = "htis" nice touch my man. Real drug dealers are not on internet forums, most of them don't know how to use computers. Please stop the trolling.
LOL>That was my first thought too!!Can you get any more stereotypical than JAMAAL?LOL.Too much!!

Old 10-21-2008, 08:08 PM

359 posts, read 1,312,878 times
Default Rotf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noc View Post
what!
still rot flo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-27-2009, 11:07 PM

58 posts, read 221,104 times
Drug dealers have taken over Atlanta. I wish I knew where the police were to crack down on them, but unfortunately they're nowhere to be found. The dealers on the other hand are everywhere. You can find them doling out their illicit trade day and night, for the entire public to watch in horror.

Old 08-28-2009, 07:46 AM

184 posts, read 511,437 times
What's so bad about selling drugs? Why do you watch in horror? Someone conducting any other business is fine, but if someone purchases a drug it is automatically horrible? I have no problem with people selling or buying drugs. The problem is that it is illegal, so if their is a dispute they can't go to the police, they have to work it out themselves and that usually means someone gets shot. If you find yourself in the line of fire just shoot back. Or do like I do and avoid places where that usually happens.

Old 08-28-2009, 08:12 AM

371 posts, read 1,555,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoffman View Post
Drug dealers have taken over Atlanta. I wish I knew where the police were to crack down on them, but unfortunately they're nowhere to be found. The dealers on the other hand are everywhere. You can find them doling out their illicit trade day and night, for the entire public to watch in horror.
Get back under your bridge!

Old 08-28-2009, 09:16 AM

416 posts, read 1,090,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by straightfromatown View Post
What's so bad about selling drugs? Why do you watch in horror? Someone conducting any other business is fine, but if someone purchases a drug it is automatically horrible? I have no problem with people selling or buying drugs. The problem is that it is illegal, so if their is a dispute they can't go to the police, they have to work it out themselves and that usually means someone gets shot. If you find yourself in the line of fire just shoot back. Or do like I do and avoid places where that usually happens.
Is this ridiculous?? or a JOKE ?!?!?!
however
the last 2 sentences make sense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta