Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 01:28 PM

925 posts, read 2,607,866 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post
One of the things that was so noticeable about GA when I last lived there which was different from my experience 10 years ago was the diversity. People from all over is moving to GA. This is not a bad thing and am not sure what the big issue is?
Statistically speaking, crime rates have risen in Gwinnett and other parts of Georgia with all this "diversity".

Statistically speaking, schools aren't as high quality as they once were in Gwinnett and other parts of Georgia with all this "diversity".

Statistically speaking, the percentage of people on some form of government subsidence is higher now with all this "diversity", economic conditions controlled for.

Realistically, white people are being pushed out of their neighborhoods and communities. Oh, I don't know what the big issue is. Higher Crime, Failing Schools, eventual increased taxation to support the have-nots, as is blowing up in California (courtesy of "diversity"), decreased community involvement, decrease connectiveness with area, genocide of whites.

Old 07-02-2009, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdkb View Post
Please do search on cityfanatic and you will find that this guy/gal just trashed brookwood hs as medicore. This guy/gal is an idiot with an agenda!!!!!
I'm able to see the big picture. Sure, test scores are relatively high now, but consider the "pandora's box" that increased diversity opens. You can go from a relatively good school and within ten or fifteen years, you're dealing with a failing school. It'll happen to Brookwood, ten years max, in my opinion.

Old 07-02-2009, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tdiddy0027 View Post
city fanatic, I just don't see how you can market your blatant racism and white supremacy beliefs as logical and traditional. You're not a Norman Rockwell painting.
Prove everything that I've stated is incorrect. If you can do this, which you cannot, then I'll respect your point of view. Until then, all I have to say to you is that the media, public education system, and resulting societal pressures have led you to abandon common sense or reasoning in favor of flawed, egalitarian, ridiculous nonsense. You're proud of yourself for it too. You'll likely continue to argue in favor of trends and policies which are eliminating your quality of life and the fabric of the culture that you know and are comfortible with. Like a hypocrite, when things change too much to your liking, you'll move to a less diverse area, and then go on and on about how great "diversity" is, while failing to remember why you moved in the first place.

Old 07-02-2009, 01:44 PM

722 posts, read 3,316,843 times
if yoiu don't like diversity then you must not like america. Hate to sound so Bill O' Reillyish but it seems like you won't be able to escape it here. Oh, and I'm sure you just love Barack

Old 07-02-2009, 01:46 PM

722 posts, read 3,316,843 times
all I want you to do is come out and say that minorities are inferior to whites and that their presence in a community brings it downhill. Stop beating around the bush like a coward and just say it.

Old 07-02-2009, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_guy View Post
Exactly right, and there lies the problem.

Gwinnett is the new Dekalb. Still some nice parts left, but overall in the toilet.
Exactly, and you live in one of the "nicer parts left".

Old 07-02-2009, 01:51 PM

Quote:
all I want you to do is come out and say that minorities are inferior to whites and that their presence in a community brings it downhill. Stop beating around the bush like a coward and just say it.
East Asians have higher IQs to European peoples, but not by much. Statistically speaking, this is sound. European peoples have higher IQs than southeast Asians, south Asians, Middle easterners, "Hispanic" Mestizos and Indians, sub-saharan African negroes, as well as Australian Aborigines. As such, those groups at the top are "superior" in intellect. After all, the groups at the top tend to have the greatest built societies, while those at the bottom have lots of poverty, little technology and poor services. This is obvious, and it isn't a case of racism but one of realism. After all, the Japanese have built a rather strong society, one of relative ethnic and racial homogeneity, which I respect, and it will keep them strong, relatively speaking, despite economic downturns.

Old 07-02-2009, 01:55 PM

Quote:
if yoiu don't like diversity then you must not like america. Hate to sound so Bill O' Reillyish but it seems like you won't be able to escape it here. Oh, and I'm sure you just love Barack
Do you not realize that immigration was by and large limited to Europeans prior to 1965?

I'd say it's downright "American" to not like diversity, as it's historical, and what you're celebrating is a failed concept, one in which we can see "contributing to cracks in our foundation", yet you're too blind by your ideological brainwashing to see it.

Barack Obama is an outright Communist, so, no, I don't support "Barack" (Barry Soetoro).

Old 07-02-2009, 02:33 PM

3,735 posts, read 8,069,183 times
Ok, it is clear to everyone you have a problem. Diversity is not CA's problem but I am not choosing to get into a tit for tat and meaningless debate with an irrational person and or some one that doesn't like different groups of people.

Again, I am just thrilled with many people coming into Atlanta and GA. Not only does it bring in money, businesses, but different foods and it helps ends the segregated roots the south has been known for.

For those of you in GA that can't stand the changes welcome to America.

Old 07-02-2009, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post
Ok, it is clear to everyone you have a problem.
Oh, I do. Why? Because I don't drink the diversity kool-aid.

Quote:
Diversity is not CA's problem but I am not choosing to get into a tit for tat and meaningless debate with an irrational person and or some one that doesn't like different groups of people.
I have never stated that I disliked other groups of people. I simply want my country to remain populated predominately with that of individuals who founded it, and which will allow it to survive.

Here's diversity for you. Check out the most wanted for crime. Notice how must are individuals who made California more "diverse"?

All Most Wanted - official website of THE LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT

Costs of diversity:

Costs to California, in terms of social services, for illegal aliens.
California's Illegal Aliens Cost Taxpayers Nearly $9 Billion A Year : Diggers Realm

This doesn't take into account the damaging effects to property values, vandalism, effects of crime (legal system) etc.. This was also only for illegals. Imagiine the costs by legals as well.

Yes, diversity has killed California, considering that a liberal social system can't work with such a population.

Quote:
Again, I am just thrilled with many people coming into Atlanta and GA. Not only does it bring in money, businesses, but different foods and it helps ends the segregated roots the south has been known for.
Yes, I'm sure that you support this.
Mexican-Drug Cartel using Gwinnett County as base
Cracking the cartel: 43 arrested in huge drug ring | ajc.com (http://www.ajc.com/search/content/metro/gwinnett/stories/2008/09/17/gulf_cartel_arrests.html?cxntlid=inform_artr - broken link)

Statewide SAT scores drop Georgia ranked 46th, same as last year

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution 08/28/07
Some metro Atlanta school systems posted surprisingly large declines on the latest SAT, even as the state's ranking on the popular college entrance exam held steady at No. 46. Several metro counties saw average SAT scores plummet by double digits, including 17 points in Gwinnett County, 19 points in DeKalb and 35 points in Henry, according to data released Tuesday by the state Department of Education. Of the 11 metro school systems with more than one high school, nine saw declines in their average scores this year...

Race behind school score declines: NCLB and Race
Bring on the diversity. LOL

Shiloh High Schools

More like white genocide.

Quote:
For those of you in GA that can't stand the changes welcome to America.
As I stated, these are relatively contemporary policies, which are destroying the U.S. educationally (we're falling behind east Asian countries and European countries because of this, relatively speaking), economically (social services, intelligence contributes to innovation and wealth), and are creating unsafe environments (rises in crime). You must enjoy this.

By the way, here is the U.S. policy prior to 1965.
http://www.pbs.org/kpbs/theborder/hi...meline/23.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta